What's new

Featured CENTCOM : Iran possesses one of most capable militaries in the Middle East

You're claiming its burden on you to prove your point that's they're unable to cope with the issues will accept the fact if you prove your points

You're just assuming by yourself
you make a claim of superior technology . prove it.
I say the current technology can't cope with those clutters , you say they have supa dupa advanced technology , its your burden not mine.
(if you think you can trap me with this logic's , think twice , i have done this since you were in diaper)

I say the current technology can't cope with those clutters , you say they have supa dupa advanced technology , its your burden not mine.
(if you think you can trap me with this logic's , think twice , i have done this since you were in diaper)
I am not claiming anything you claiming USN no Capability to cope with clutter and don't run from your claims, they can easily construct a data base from sonar and MAD reading similar to DRFM on modern fighter jets, its not new technologies but navies of the world using these technologies from ages at least from late 60s

don't live in your fantasy world and delusional kid

stop this useless back and forth. thanks for derailing the thread.

Iranian BM and CM program is miles ahead of its adversaries and stands at No. 1 in Islamic countries list.

Loading a BM with CBRN is a choice but we have demonstrated our 1 ton strike package at 3000+ km with 100 m CEP. That comes with separated warheads, MaRV, GRV with multiple guidance. Include the SLV system we use to the mix and we are almost invincible in this regard against regional countries.

Combine that with our tough most AD (proven against US UCAVs) and large UCAV fleet and Navy (30+ submarines with fast torpedoes and SL-AShCM.

Give Iran 5-6 more years and we will see a battle hardened modern force which is practically fighting and winning for 30 years. How many areas have we lost? How many war have we lost ? Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon ... There is not a single battlefield where we have lost influence or land to adversary.

May the conquered for generations Jealous converts rot in their own jealousy ... Beautiful Nation of Shah Saffavid Tork Qazalbas will not bow down ... never ever ...

I am not claiming anything you claiming USN no Capability to cope with clutter and don't run from your claims, they can easily construct a data base from sonar and MAD reading similar to DRFM on modern fighter jets, its not new technologies but navies of the world using these technologies from ages at least from late 60s

don't live in your fantasy world and delusional kid
So your claim is they are making a map of the magnetic anomalies in persian gulf and thats howthey detect our subs.
Only if you knew how futile it is and how easily you can fak them.

So your claim is they are making a map of the magnetic anomalies in persian gulf and thats howthey detect our subs.
Only if you knew how futile it is and how easily you can fak them.
ok ok, mostly Iranian members here are are BLIND with PATRIOISM, not analyzing the situation technically, often you guys assumed that USN can't do that THIS and THAT without giving any backup for your claims, i am quitting this thread :wave:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom