What's new

China-Bangladesh relationship

Oh give us a break, Bangladeeshis !!

First get your goddamn people out of our country. Hopefully they can become porters and labourers in China rather in our country! I am sick to death of Bangladeshis squatting in our countries and spreading terrorism ( wrongly blamed on Indian muslims)

First take your ***** out of our country and then have a good relationship with China . ( You know you are not needed in India!!!) :bounce:

I Agree with you ...

These GFN BD's in hunger and unemployment look at india and for competing with India and Pak they look at China....... well they dun understand that at the time of crises China will treat them as their colony rather than a friend ( :guns: )...............

:rofl: is that coming from a indian? :tsk:
look man.. you know indians are living illegally in every single part of the world!

At Least Indians are not terrorist and bomb subways and metro rails :taz: ...

thay live in peace and contribute in host countries economies...

Live in Peace......... :enjoy:

Yes Mr. Munshi, i am familiar with the phrase. But i felt that you seriously menat what you said. sorry if i misunderstood.

that part isn't Mr.Munshi's fault. quiet and quite are both accepted by spell check, since they are both correct in spelling, though their meanings differ.

but let us get back to the issue.

I was talking to imran man, you know, the guy in peradise :D

but yeah, enough about spelling, back to the subject.

Last edited:
only 49 digree here and avery were police.oil is free and water is expencive here because when we live we pray for oil now god give us oil no water here

1 litter patrol o.66

1 litter water 2 riyals

:rofl: is that coming from a indian? :tsk:
look man.. you know indians are living illegally in every single part of the world! they just keep popping up every now an then at gutter place and live rats condition to earn couple of cents.. i am a frequent Dubai visitor and i am confident to say that in terms average south asian labor conditions Bengalis have kept them self very neat and clean, well mannered, friendly and kind. i can say that indians have kept them self like modern salves.. heck i have even came across airport toilet cleaners who beg!
and btw.. if the world starts kicking indians out india would have a huge deported population boom!
and btw. dont blame others for your own created mess. kashmir, gujrat, orresa are prime examples..

man...your post regarding the Indians made me constantly laughing...:rofl: you just blew up their cover...
n last but not least, thank you very much for your post...i read it after taking my nap and this post really refreshed my mind thru laughing...:rofl:
keep it up dude...:cheers:

Please stick to the topic: China-Bangladesh relationship

Thanks!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom