What's new

Corona Virus India l Updates, News & Discussion

There's even a yellow fungus case now after black and white variants.

Bloomberg News called out India for its poor COVID management and it hit a nerve, so the Indian propaganda channel WION responded

And nawaz sarif got vaccines two times and that data should be trusted?

In US - more than 5 lac covid cases.. Good management?

I am not saying that count will not increase in India because 3rd wave already coming..

But peope have look at own houses..

Last edited:
And nawaz sarif vaccines two times and that data should be trusted?

I am not saying that count will not increase in India because 3rd wave already coming..

Over 4 million indians recently died from coronavirus............ :azn::

Sort out the indian crisis above before you come on a Pakistani forum........... :azn:

And nawaz sarif vaccines two times and that data should be trusted?

The US has a mixed record, especially under Trump, but the out and out breakdown of preventing possibly infected people gather in large events in India was how the delta variant emerged. The images of the mass gathering, such as the Kumbh Mela just underlined the government’s lack of an adequate response of jot an abdication of responsibility (as in other things). In contrast, the Muslim world scaled back the Hajj and many countries advised people to pray at home.

Failure anywhere in dealing with this pandemic has global implications, which is why sources like Bloomberg News are calling India’s response out. We are still getting people in New York with the Delta variant (presenting with more severe symptoms then omicron).

There is plenty of blame to go around when the story of Covid will be written, but the lack of prevention of the emergence of the Delta variant will have to be laid squarely at the feet of India and the Indian government, and Bloomberg is recording its analysis for future historians to come back to when this pandemic is over.

At least with Biden, he is trying everything he can manage to get this thing under control. All the world expects from India is to do everything it can. I’m genuinely hoping the third wave is not as severe in India or anywhere else in the world. Humanity is hold on, but we are losing at lot of people to the side effects of the pandemic more so then the pandemic itself.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom