What's new

Ex R&AW Chief Vikram Sood Gives a Glimpse of the World Of Spies

Would be cool to compare this to an interview of an ex ISI chief lol

Unfortunately given the level of institutionally ingrained incompetency & nepotism and lack of meritocracy across the board for all institutions, India's agency is probably much more capable compared to ours

I can't find the interview, but there's another of him giving an interview and he says how RAW believes that Pakistan one day sooner or later will be gone...

And he also analyses the mindsets of different Pakistani ethnicities like Punjabis and Pashtuns...

@PanzerKiel Interesting interview from the opposing side i must say

Last edited:
I can't find the interview, but there's another of him giving an interview and he says how RAW believes that Pakistan one day sooner or later will be gone...

And he also analyses the mindsets of different Pakistani ethnicities like Punjabis and Pashtuns...

@PanzerKiel Interesting interview from the opposing side i must say
His comments about Afghanistan are accurate even somewhat the things he mentioned about FATA, PTM, etc...

It's kinda scary these guys have access to state resources ngl, could easily cause carnage

His comments about Afghanistan are accurate even somewhat the things he mentioned about FATA, PTM, etc...

It's kinda scary these guys have access to state resources ngl, could easily cause carnage
there is nothing in this like accuracy of future events, he is just stating Indian state policy / plan and how it should / will affect Pakistan. So it means according to him, if India is successful than Pakistan will be no more.

there is nothing in this like accuracy of future events, he is just stating Indian state policy / plan and how it should / will affect Pakistan. So it means according to him, if India is successful than Pakistan will be no more.
It's from 3 years ago he is right about Afghanistan

Also in the interview he says himself that RAW or him individually doesn't see Pakistan as a permanent or stable entity that will last long, there's a sense of uncertainty

Notice how he kept mentioning it has lasted X years without breaking apart (even though India is the same age since they gained independence the same year)

It's from 3 years ago he is right about Afghanistan

Also in the interview he says himself that RAW or him individually doesn't see Pakistan as a permanent or stable entity that will last long, there's a sense of uncertainty

Notice how he kept mentioning it has lasted X years without breaking apart (even though India is the same age since they gained independence the same year)
He is just stating the obvious.

No one in their right mind can see peaceful / friendly Afghanistan.

Since 1947, India has made it her state policy and goal to see end of Pakistan, and they are working on it. I do not see anything here worth even equal to value of a bottle of cow cola.

He is just stating the obvious.

No one in their right mind can see peaceful / friendly Afghanistan.

Since 1947, India has made it her state policy and goal to see end of Pakistan, and they are working on it. I do not see anything here worth even equal to value of a bottle of cow cola.
Fair enough my friend, although many were shocked by the outcome in Afghanistan

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom