What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I thought it was defunct, but it is operational. Had to look it up. Nobody generally cares when they meet and what they discuss, which says it is another ineffective organization.
It can be made operational. Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and Afghanistan can make a new beginning with an independent course for leading the Muslims of the region. Saudi Arabia has thrown off its Islamic mooring and is copying Dubai.

It can be made operational. Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and Afghanistan can make a new beginning with an independent course for leading the Muslims of the region. Saudi Arabia has thrown off its Islamic mooring and is copying Dubai.
It has been operational with all the central asian countries. No global impact and don't expect it with psychotic countries like Turkmenistan. If you look objectively, India is your best option, although politics is far from ideal. You can't escape India in the historical sense the way Pakistan tries to. If there was an Islamic Khalifah on the Prophetic pattern, he would not accept Pakistan's identity (Two Nation Theory). Pakistan cannot explain its languages and culture without India's ancient foundation. Punjabis, Sindhis, and Kashmiris share similarity across borders and many are similar to Bharatis (Scythian Origin), not so much to Hindustanis.

Last edited:
Gazans are incredible, out of this world. I have seen multiple videos of Gazans feeding stray animals despite starving, having lost families, relatives, friends and homes. They have honor and strong belief in God. Different from most other Arabs. I believe they are different in character from most West Bankers who are mostly secular.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom