What's new

India ready to export fever drugs to China amid COVID surge: Pharmexcil

Indian drugs do not meet quality requirements for China.
Yet
Horrible !!!

Why does china always downplay everything?

At least, they should provide the correct status of the covid situation. It might help to save many lives cross globally.
They don't like being in a state of disorder. This surge is exposing their lack of preparedness. But they take these matters seriously which is a good thing. 👍 Media only make these things worse.

Lets not act as a Chinese posters here , their lal laland lies are exposed. I hope actual chinese people doesn't suffer like we all did across the world.

We should provide them help in whatever way possible.

I still see a dozen bodies of unknown origin, should be thousands of bodies going by your math. Where is the carpark style bodies?
You should ask.your govt and govt managed mews outlets tonreport those to common chinese citizens like you, isnt that what a responsible govt and media should do?
Why ask individuals like me who might apread propaganda and falsely provide you with conspiracy numbers...

LATEST UPDATE, hospital full of bodies and people rioting in shipyard.

Horrible !!!

Why does china always downplay everything?

At least, they should provide the correct status of the covid situation. It might help to save many lives cross globally.
It's like how India downplay 6 million deaths, human nature. It is also human nature to hype shit up to cover their own incompetence. Nobody in China is denying there are deaths mate but to what degree since Omicron is so mild and 90 countries using Chinese vaccines are not having Indian style barbeque. Lol

China remains transparent and will use excess deaths to calculate covid deaths after latest flare up is over.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom