What's new

Muhammad Ali Jinnah - The Great Leader

Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah in Peshawar, NWFP, 1948 (c).

1698785964971.png

From L to R :...... KB Haji Arbab Ahmed Ali Jan Khan (DC Peshawar), Qayyum Khan, Fatima Jinnah, Arbab Nur Muhammad Khan (District President Muslim League), Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Barrister Sultan Muhammad Khan of Shiwa, extreme right is Ex Governor, Fida Muhammad Khan, at their back is Administrator Municipality M Ashraf.

Don't forget this photo:
There are many people who Jinnah as a hero

1699409692002.jpeg
1699409636313.jpeg

Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s funeral in Karachi, which took place on 12th September 1948. It was a day of tremendous hysteria and grief, as an entire nation mourned for the loss of its father.

Maulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani conducted the funeral prayers, after which he said:

“The Quaid-i-Azam is dead, but the nation he brought into existence still lives and hopes to live a life of honour and strength. The Quaid-i-Azam is no more. The loss is irreparable for Pakistan, nay, I should say for the whole Muslim world. He was gifted with heart and was a rare example of nature’s gift to humanity. His selfless services to Pakistan and the Muslim nation will be remembered by all and in all ages.”

1699537985293.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom