What's new

Multiple Accounts

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please stop creating multiple accounts. Dont be so stupid. You will be automatically be detected for double accounts according to your posts.

jaison AKA lovemessy is banned permanently.

This is a warning to everyone. Dont do it. Dont be stupid.

Whatever your agenda is with duplicate accounts. You need to trust me.. you will not succeed.

Thank you.

Discussions for this announcement can be held here: http://www.defence.pk/forums/sugges...multiple-accounts-discussions.html#post187761

Ok this scum bag is not going to stop.

His another ID is: levi eshkol

Pretending to be Israeli and boosting about mighty India. :lol: I hope this is not a personality complex issue.

Thanks.

Talwar has been banned for same reason. He returned atleast three times with different ID's.
Loser! :bunny:

I don't understand this mentality. It's like a loser kid with whom no one wants to be friends with, keeps trying to trick people to become friends with.

Members, please keep an eye on the board. A lot of the banned Indian members are registering again pretending to be of the Pakistani origin, while posting a bias view or intentionally defaming Pakistan in their posts.

The member detected doing that was GHATAK -> karim.

Many members are being banned temporarily to stop and calm the board. There will be mistakes where members will be unfairly banned. Please email me if that is the case, i will review it and lift it if i consider it is a good idea.

My email: webmaster@defence.pk

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom