What's new

Pakistan : A Greater Punjab Project ? پنجاب کی کہانی ایک پنجابی کی زبانی

No you will not make a new country.
I don't want to , if someone else does go ahead don't care
But saying it'll reduce the influence of Punjab even if someone wants a new country, it won't, just the reality of how world works
You will be absorbed by India once the country breaks.
LMAO 🤣🤣, they sure can try though, we son's of Panjab love fighting, they'll only get thier curry asshole kicked

if it wasn't for my strong dislike for becoming an Indian slave, it'll (Punjab alone) be a very good thing for our people

But since India is a reality and I don't particularly like them, I want to preserve the sanctity of Pakistan at all costs just cause I f-ing hate Pajeets and recognize how dangerous they're for our future generations
Pakistan Army has shown it cannot defeat small insurgency in KPK or Balochistan. KPK igniting will be too much for it to handle. Nuclear weapons bluff has been exposed too once some idiots made tactical weapons.
Anyone who wants to f off, should f off idgaf and definitely not at the cost of my people
It'll be bad for em too and in the end they'd still have to face us or Indians as the bigger power of the region

So back to square one we go, whether they like it or not not to mention you can't achieve the economic of scale, power you have as part of a big country than crappy little states
Is it your fault establishment is mainly Punjab dominated? Maybe? I've literally had family in the army who were told explicitly by Punjabi soldiers that they did not get promoted because they were not Punjabi. One off cases like Musharraf or Aslam Baig are rare. Ayub Khan helped bring Punjabi domination into the bureaucracy to preserve his grip on power.
Based AK (fyi we don't consider him Punjabi but based nonetheless)
It's similar to the IT industry here in the US. Once Indians get into a company, they make sure they let their kind take over.

So according to you, no one lives in Western Pakistan? Is this a joke? Pashtuns are the second largest ethnicity in Pakistan. You don't want to build roads there? Then don't complain when your kind get beheaded or blown up when they come to KPK or Balochistan.
I said not Many live in western Pakistan outside of peshwar valley - ML-1 line is where most of Pakistan lives

Huge infrastructure projects can never break even in western Pakistan outside of again peshwar valley unless you move in more people

Would it be acceptable to em to see a demographics change in the region so we can recover the costs?
Probably not, Balochistan already saw an ethnic cleansing
Why not just let these provinces break away then?
Go ahead dc, it'll be bad for em more than us
I just don't like becoming Indian slaves, they'll have much bigger problems than that
ML-1 runs from Peshawar through Punjab to Karachi. The rail line will support passenger travel as well as freight traffic. It benefits the entire country. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?
Wtf dude, are you reading what I wrote

I literally love Ml-1 it covers all of our population centers
Orange Line benefits only Lahore.
Stupid project
As for your last rant.
😁
PTM, JUI, ANP do not represent all Pashtuns, only a minority.
So They represent minority sure, just like PMLn represent a minority (2 of em are Pashtun nationalist parties which makes it even funnier that they support showbaaz)

But first hold them responsible for supporting a minority party from Punjab before bitching about part of our population for supporting PMLn

Unlike Punjab which has and voted for PMLN across ethnic lines,
Now be fair - who made the government in Punjab - PTI by that metric even they're a minority in legislative branch

Look at our surveys, even by that metric they're a minority

But you won't give that benefit to my people???

Check your Punjab-o-fobia fool
KPK votes for whichever party puts in the work.
Yeah and? Even PMLn put in work
Which Happens to be mostly shitty work, reason why I don't particularly like em
JUI has been a party that allowed PMLN in the center to usurp funds for KPK and spend in Punjab, using the religious card to keep Pashtuns quiet.
And people of KPK are little infants to not see what Jui-F is doing, it's not Thier responsibility to elect the right people

But thier bad decision makes my people evil and cunning? 👏👏

Good lol
Now they've been voted out. Guess what? Once JUI was gone and PTI came in, you started hearing demands for center to release funds and then we witnessed highways being built in KPK.
Good on PTI, that's why they were elected in Punjab afterwards

Again How's that our fault or have anything to do with us?
Just because PMLN has corrupt minority parties supporting it, doesn't give you the license to brush everything underneath the rug.
Just because those corrupt minority parties from all over Pakistan (like PPP, anp, PTM, BAP, Jui-F) are supporting another corrupt minority party PMLn to form a coalition government

Doesn't give you the right to brush your guys under the rug and yet again focus on PMLn and Punjab (who can't run this government without the support of thier coalition partners from all over Pakistan - yes this is the inclusively corrupt government you were talking about)
Your post was a rant that really doesn't deserve a response.
Me answering you with logic is rant

Yours on the other hand are Aristotle speeches 😁
So let this be my final message to you.
What? Are you alright?
You like many others suffer from Ostrich Syndrome. You keep your heads in the sand and act like there are no problems at all.
Never said there's no problem, there's a problem of governance, rule of law, lack of like democracy, lack of devolution and separation of power like other third world countries which makes them a 3rd world country

I want us to fix those issues, that's my focus

Your focus is unfairly targeting my people for every ill in your life

We are different
You've lost half your fcking country due to Punjabi-dominated government and now, almost every province blames Punjab for problems. Wake the fck up and smell the air. This does not mean other ethnic groups are not responsible for their problems. PPP is to blame for much of Sindh issues. Baloch sardars are corrupt. However, to brush the country’s ethnic strife and history under the rug would be stupid.

Do yourself a favor. Ask Bengalis living in Bangladesh, who do they blame for the split of the country and you'll have your answer!
Dgaf

Last edited:
The more dividing lines which exist, makes it incredibly easy to exploit. (See Bangladesh)
they are 90% muslim, so what diversity fault lines exist there ?

edit: oh wait, BD and Pak partition.. ok

@Mirzali Khan Stop being a ch-iya for once, it's annoying and I can only hope that you don't pull that crap in real life or one day you might end up getting smacked by someone

These people are encouraged by the warrior race syndrome. Incorrigible lot these.

BTW, when you don't find any fault, blame it on a Jew or the manufacturer.

The Punjabis who think that Pakistan was a mistake can always leave Pakistan and join their brothers on the other side of boarder. We will not insist on holding their land, they can take it with them.

Kam ho nai raha, fazool ki batain. Punjab was and is defacto ruler of Pakistan. Jisay chahy bnao, jisay chaho Hatao, Abba ka Raj hai, army bhi apni, establishment bhi apni. Phir bhi khush nai hoto Jaan choro phir. Ham or kch nai dy sakty. Pehly hi sub kch cheen chuky ho sub ka sub kch.

Mirzali KHAN laughed at the martyrdom of your grandmother and the struggles your ancestors faced in the new country. Mirz Ali Khan mocks you for choosing Pakistan.
I don't give a flying rat's *** about such people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom