What's new

Pakistan issues NOTAM for missile test

North Korea is on the verge of collapse since ww2.
But still on the map because they are not lacking in military arrangements and equipment .
You can't stop locking your door because you have less money in the bank.
Lolz ... U want Pakistan to be north korea ? U must be mad then ?

If u want korea type life u r happy to move to korea but i am sure that 99% pakistani want life like south korea and not north korea

I think the issue of Missile test and politics can be separated. Our engineers have worked day and night for this.

Let’s not drag everything down to politics.

Happy New Year. And don’t drink too much. The quality of posts have gone down quite a bit during these festivities.

Syria, Afghanistan, Libya are under constant internal war and any foreign power can come in do whatever, take their resources and go back when they want.
No comparison here.
You said it rightly as there is no single factor. NK is reserved and centralised. Even, if it hasn't had any military, SK won't attack it as China won't allow it. Overall, you are right that might is right. India is at bays as Pak has nukes or substantial military strength.
I and the accountant arguing this is not the only reason. Soviets had everything but still lost and became Russia.
See this video. Chola Empire lasted for centuries (south) as it was very far and not a military powerhouse. Location acted as a weapon here.

I hope, new naval version hypersonic P-282 ASBM will be Tested with more than 1000 KM

You said it rightly as there is no single factor. NK is reserved and centralised. Even, if it hasn't had any military, SK won't attack it as China won't allow it. Overall, you are right that might is right. India is at bays as Pak has nukes or substantial military strength.
I and the accountant arguing this is not the only reason. Soviets had everything but still lost and became Russia.
See this video. Chola Empire lasted for centuries (south) as it was very far and not a military powerhouse. Location acted as a weapon here.
Forget India. Even Afghanistan will eat us for breakfast and defecate us, if we don't have military might.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom