What's new

Featured Punjab had proposed to import oxygen from Pakistan, Centre rejected it, reveals CM Amarinder Singh’s letter to PM

Has anyone predicted the drama end of Cold War? No.
No one knows when India will collapse, maybe tomorrow, maybe 10 years later. We just don't know.
No one can predict with certainty, but I am talking about probability rather than possibility.

No one can predict with certainty, but I am talking about probability rather than possibility.
I knew a Hindutva India is disaster for Pakistan and Indian Muslim.
Pakistan should reform and strengthen the nation, get the India Muslim united with Pakistan.

Just think about it, if Pakistan GDP/Capita is 10k USD, it will be 2 trillion economy. Military budget will be something like 50 billions -100 billions. Strong enough to counter any rivalry.

I knew a Hindutva India is disaster for Pakistan and Indian Muslim.
Pakistan should reform and strengthen the nation, get the India Muslim united with Pakistan.

Just think about it, if Pakistan GDP/Capita is 10k USD, it will be 2 trillion economy. Military budget will be something like 50 billions -100 billions. Strong enough to counter any rivalry.
Pakistan has a lot of potential but there is no sense of direction or urgency to improve, this to me is a sign of a failing civilisation.

Once they have refused,I agree, Pakistan should start focusing on its readiness and stop sending supplies to India. With Eid coming as a potential super spreader event, there is little time left to get ready.

The government should make sure it has all the expected supplies in place or on order. Oxygen supplies should be stockpiled band oxygen production facilities should be imported ASAP from China. Space should be made ready to quarantine those that can’t go home or live with a lot of people and have become infected.

Look at what is happening to Nepal. Their cases are spiking, and they are basically being over run by the virus.

Deploy the army (and recruit new people if needed) for the next 30 days to enforce SOPs and Eid at home.

Pakostan should be doing all it can to get as many vaccines as possible into the country to vaccinate the most vulnerable. We should be studying the data coming out of India to pinpoint who, beyond the known vulnerable, were also vulnerable and vaccinate them as soon as supplies come in.

The US is planning on selling or giving (or some mix of the two) Bangladesh 20 million vaccine doses, Pakistan should be approaching the US to ask for as many as they can spare, and be prepared to pay for them (a penny in prevention is worth a dollar of cure). Also, local vaccine needs to be ramped up ASAP.

The Indian virus will eventually hit Pakistan, it’s only a matter of time, but through due diligence it could be slowed down and its spread minimized, giving the health care system time to properly treat patients.
No, they should not even propose in the first place.

No, they should not even propose in the first place.

Well that part is over. The olive branch had been extended and swatted back. Now Pakistan has to redouble its focus on itself and prepare for this known danger.

Obviously BJP govt will rather kill thousands than asking help from Pakistan. Well the public elected them, and now public suffers.

Pakistan should make sure it has the oxygen cryogenic storage and transportation facilities ready to go, so they can cover any hot spot in the country, should it develop. logistics are the key.

This isn't about massive egos. This is about small men with tiny egos trying to look bigger than they are.

Soon election will be held in Indian Punjab. So oxygen from Pakistan could become an issue in the election campaign.

Back
Top Bottom