What's new

1965 War Documentary Fath-e-Mobin

In Reality it was Ceasfire And Pakistan Lost more than Over 518 km2 (218 mi2) of territory lost Before Halt At Chawinda ,Lahore
Keep repeating nonsense logic wont work all the time and lower your fonts.

Yes i Accept It
So how it Victory Then You just Lost over Over 518 km2 (218 mi2) of territory Its ceasefire Fact its this if you are genuine History Student

It's victory because you couldn't care less about that land, as you gave it back so easily. You wanted Lahore and Sialkot, which you didn't get becasue we defended it well.

Who asked for the ceasefire? India.
It was UN resolution The United States and the Soviet Union used significant diplomatic tools to prevent any further escalation in the conflict between the two South Asian nations. The Soviet Union, led by Premier Alexei Kosygin, hosted ceasefire negotiations in Tashkent (now in Uzbekistan), where Indian Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri and Pakistani President Ayub Khan signed the Tashkent Agreement, agreeing to withdraw to pre-August lines no later than 25 February 1966.

Keep repeating nonsense logic wont work all the time and lower your fonts.
Nonsense It Pakistani Poster Who Posted this

Battle of Chawinda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chawinda

No sea the Casualties And losses

Casualties and losses
44 tanks (Pakistani claim)[11]

Over 518 km2 (218 mi2) of territory lost[12][13]

India
29 tanks lost[13][14]
120 tanks (Pakistani claim)[11]

Bold fonts considered shouting in forum discussion. Someone should report him to moderators.

It was UN resolution The United States and the Soviet Union used significant diplomatic tools to prevent any further escalation in the conflict between the two South Asian nations. The Soviet Union, led by Premier Alexei Kosygin, hosted ceasefire negotiations in Tashkent (now in Uzbekistan), where Indian Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri and Pakistani President Ayub Khan signed the Tashkent Agreement, agreeing to withdraw to pre-August lines no later than 25 February 1966.
So whats your point it was your army's plan to capture Lahore which they failed even commander ran away leaving his jeep behind So my point is that your army fails to achieve its goals which considered failure and defeat.

Jeep left behind by Indian Maj. Gen. Prasad near Lahore, Pakistan, on 8 September 1965.
Lahore1965.jpg

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Jeep-of-Maj-Gen-Niranjan-Prasad-GOC-15th-Indian-Infantry-Division-captured-by-18-Baluch-Regt-on-8-September-1965-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

It's victory because you couldn't care less about that land, as you gave it back so easily. You wanted Lahore and Sialkot, which you didn't get becasue we defended it well.
You wanted Kashmir Do you get It

The War was Started At Pretext of Operation Gibraltar

A declassified US State Department letter that confirms the existence of hundreds of "infiltrators" in the Indian-administered part of the disputed Kashmir region. Dated during the events running up to the 1965 war.

1965_Infiltrators.jpg

So whats your point it was your army's plan to capture Lahore which they failed even commander ran away leaving his jeep behind So my point is that your army fails to achieve its goals which considered failure and defeat.

Jeep left behind by Indian Maj. Gen. Prasad near Lahore, Pakistan, on 8 September 1965.
Lahore1965.jpg

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Jeep-of-Maj-Gen-Niranjan-Prasad-GOC-15th-Indian-Infantry-Division-captured-by-18-Baluch-Regt-on-8-September-1965-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg
I Again Warned you Don't Start Picture War You Will Regret If I started Posting

A declassified US State Department letter that confirms the existence of hundreds of "infiltrators" in the Indian-administered part of the disputed Kashmir region. Dated during the events running up to the 1965 war.

1965_Infiltrators.jpg
Yes Pak / China manged to get 35% disputed territory when Nehru G ran away to UN to stop the war.

1965_Infiltrators.jpg

I Again Warned you Don't Start Picture War You Will Regret If I started Posting
Lower your fonts how many times i advise you, you don't have manners how to debate on online forums?

Point 5353
Ok 5353 but what happened to the other peaks, there were at least 140 peaks involved in Kargil war.

Here whats happened to those peaks.

https://defence.pk/threads/the-capt...ost-pt-5770-by-rajput-regt-in-siachen.434023/

Point 5353

Also, all those peaks including 5353 and tiger were part of Pakistan before it was annexed by India in 1971.

By Brig Javed Hussain ex SSG

In October 1947, following the announcement of Kashmir’s accession to India, the Gilgit Scouts, a predominantly Muslim force raised by the British for internal security, revolted against the Dogras, and in a series of daring actions in1948 captured Kargil, Drass, Zoji La Pass and Skardu. However, in November 1948, Zoji La Pass and Kargil were recaptured by the Indians while the Kargil heights remained with the Gilgit Scouts.

During the Rann of Kutch conflict, these heights were captured by the Indians for the first time on May 17, 1965, for use as a bargaining counter in the negotiations. As a result of the agreement reached, the heights were returned to Pakistan in June 1965. In the first week of August 1965, Operation Gibraltar was launched. One of the areas used by the infiltrating force was the Kargil heights. To block these routes, the Indians captured the heights for the second time in the third week of August 1965. But after the signing of the Tashkent Agreement, the heights were once again returned to Pakistan.

On the outbreak of war on the western front on December 3, 1971, the Indians captured the heights for the third time on December 9, 1971. This time, however, they retained the heights in line with the Shimla Agreement under which the violable Cease Fire Line (CFL), created in December 1948 on cessation of hostilities in Kashmir, was converted into an inviolable Line of Control (LoC), on the basis of actual possession of territory at the time of the ceasefire in December 1971. When the Indians captured the heights on three different occasions, the Pakistani force that was overwhelmed, consisted mostly of lightly armed, inadequately equipped Karakoram and Gilgit Scouts, both paramilitary outfits.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1069510

Congrats - Pak saved Lahore and Sialkot however the objective was to annex Kashmir after cutting India from rest of Kashmir via Akhnoor Bridge.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?377600-We-lost-terribly-in-the-1965-war-Dr-Akbar-S-Zaidi

Kid Get out of Civil Debate Why Taking China Into debate
Should I Rake up 71 That Will be Humiliating And you Know It
Shut up nonsense illiterate Indian troll no body wants to talk to you. Just shoo away this is Pakistani forum not a third grade Indian forum where abuses are as frequent as breath. Third grade people third grade military forums comes to Pakistani forums to pollute it.

Ok 5353 but what happened to the other peaks, there were at least 140 peaks involved in Kargil war.

Here whats happened to those peaks.

https://defence.pk/threads/the-capt...ost-pt-5770-by-rajput-regt-in-siachen.434023/

Also, all those peaks including 5353 and tiger were part of Pakistan before it was annexed by India in 1971.

By Brig Javed Hussain ex SSG

In October 1947, following the announcement of Kashmir’s accession to India, the Gilgit Scouts, a predominantly Muslim force raised by the British for internal security, revolted against the Dogras, and in a series of daring actions in1948 captured Kargil, Drass, Zoji La Pass and Skardu. However, in November 1948, Zoji La Pass and Kargil were recaptured by the Indians while the Kargil heights remained with the Gilgit Scouts.

During the Rann of Kutch conflict, these heights were captured by the Indians for the first time on May 17, 1965, for use as a bargaining counter in the negotiations. As a result of the agreement reached, the heights were returned to Pakistan in June 1965. In the first week of August 1965, Operation Gibraltar was launched. One of the areas used by the infiltrating force was the Kargil heights. To block these routes, the Indians captured the heights for the second time in the third week of August 1965. But after the signing of the Tashkent Agreement, the heights were once again returned to Pakistan.

On the outbreak of war on the western front on December 3, 1971, the Indians captured the heights for the third time on December 9, 1971. This time, however, they retained the heights in line with the Shimla Agreement under which the violable Cease Fire Line (CFL), created in December 1948 on cessation of hostilities in Kashmir, was converted into an inviolable Line of Control (LoC), on the basis of actual possession of territory at the time of the ceasefire in December 1971. When the Indians captured the heights on three different occasions, the Pakistani force that was overwhelmed, consisted mostly of lightly armed, inadequately equipped Karakoram and Gilgit Scouts, both paramilitary outfits.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1069510

Congrats - Pak saved Lahore and Sialkot however the objective was to annex Kashmir after cutting India from rest of Kashmir via Akhnoor Bridge.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?377600-We-lost-terribly-in-the-1965-war-Dr-Akbar-S-Zaidi
Point 5353 Again this Was Debated to death If I remembers Last Week

They Captured Over 140 Peaks Kicked Out From All But they Still Rake Up one Point Which is Surrounded By Indian Post From Three Sides

Shut up nonsense illiterate Indian troll no body wants to talk to you. Just shoo away this is Pakistani forum not a third grade Indian forum where abuses are as frequent as breath. Third grade people third grade military forums comes to Pakistani forums to pollute it.
This open Forum With International Guest from All Countries If You have Zero Factual Content in your Language Please Don't Quote me Next time or I Will hit Ignore Button

Last edited:
Point 5353 Again this Was Debate to death If I remembers Last Week

They Captured Over 140 Peaks Kicked Out From All But they Still Rake Up one Point Which is Surrounded By Indian Post From Three Sides

This open Forum With International Guest from All Countries If You have Zero Factual Content in your Language Please Don't Quote me Next time or I Will hit Ignore Button
So the guest should maintain the decency, i told you on online forums when you use bold fonts it will consider shouting and why you are shouting when rest of us debating it peacefully in respected manner. You can't understand this simple thing.

Out Four Major Tank Battle in 1965 war they Lost 3 Still they claim there Victory Very strange
  1. Battle of Asal uttar
  2. Battle of Burki
  3. Battle of Phillora

Pakistan

• Battle of chawinda

Air fights? who lost more jets? :rofl:

Attack on Dawarka whole Indian navy hiding from PNS Ghazi sub.. :sick:

again rants. i have slapped you before on this.. we left all most all peaks in international pressure...

Air fights? who lost more jets? :rofl:

Attack on Dawarka whole Indian navy hiding from PNS Ghazi sub.
Due You Know How PNS Ghazi Submerged

Air Battles Who Mostly Fought Inside Pakistan Territory With AA Batteries Covers What was Use of it If You Lost Over 1,840 km2 (710 mi2) of You own Territory in War

There Letter of Air chief in Eastern Command West pakistan Find It Revelations

again rants. i have slapped you before on this.. we left all most all peaks in international pressure...
Due you Know How captain Sher Khan Died in 1999 In Counter Attack to recapture Tiger hill Your country Awarded him After Consideration of Indian Army

Nevertheless Do pakistan Govt Ever Officially Acknowledged its Presence in Kargil War Your generals claimed they were Mujahids And Discredited there Sacrifice And Martyrdom for Pakistan And Forfeited To Take there bodies Which We buried In Our own Soil.If you Ever Come to Kargil You Will Find Graves of Pakistani Soldiers

You Post zero Facts With Zero Substantial Data to back your claims Have Ever Posted Something With Credible Technical Content in your Post

So the guest should maintain the decency, i told you on online forums when you use bold fonts it will consider shouting and why you are shouting when rest of us debating it peacefully in respected manner. You can't understand this simple thing.
Who Shouting this Not a Audible debate or Video Conferencing .As For Writing its My Signature PDF Mods Never Objected Me Im 2 year member Now Older and Gentle than you

You Post Content with Zero Data And Credible Source To Back your Arguments Rather use Personal attacks And Flamebaiting When you Lost Argument on Technical grounds And Facts

Last edited:
Due You Know How PNS Ghazi Submerged

Accident..

Air Battles Who Mostly Fought Inside Pakistan Territory With AA Batteries Covers What was Use of it If You Lost Over 1,840 km2 (710 mi2) of You own Territory in War

There Letter of Air chief in Eastern Command West pakistan Find It Revelations

I didnt ask who lost what> i asked who lost 110 Jets ? India or Pakistan? :rofl:

You Post zero Facts With Zero Substantial Data to back your claims Have Ever Posted Something With Credible Technical Content in your Post

more credible then all rants you ever posted on this forum, again visit that thread and forum..

anyways i am not interested in this dick measuring contest, i was just getting bored so i though it is good time pass, anyways cheers..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom