What's new

Ancient Pakistani Buddhists in Gandhara used to eat meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly!!
The number did not even touch thousands. And afaik most of those who were left behind migrated back to Greece.

Bibi what are you saying? Someone claimed khatris are indo-greeks on historum?

Exactly!!
The number did not even touch thousands. And afaik most of those who were left behind migrated back to Greece.

Actually, very few ever returned back to Greece.

Alexander started out from Greece with 40,000 Men. He has to fight a punishing campaign to subdue Persia which included three major battles and countless numerous one. Even some small skirmish like Battle of the Persian Gate resulted in 14,000 casualties. Then he has to fight tribes living in Afghanistan. By the time he reached India, majority of his army consisted of Asian levies. Here after winning battle of Hydasepes,when his army rebelled and refused to march further into India, he subdued some local tribes and then divided his army in two part and send one vis sea to Persia and marched other half through a well known desert. (Though some scholars believe that he lost Hydaspes or won it with heavy casualty, and marching through desert is a story cooked up by Greek historians to hide defeat or near defeat of their God-King).

Given that Ambhi of Taxila was his satrap, Alexander did left a small force to ensure that he remained as such. But how many, I would say given the circumstances it would be less than 1000. After this, defeat of Seleucus by Chandragupta ensured that no further Greek gene flow was possible (also Greeks were not enthusiastic to migrate to such far off land, and neither their base population was enough to populate anything). When Indo-Greek empire did have a chance to rule India for brief period after fall of Mauryan empire, they were more Indian than Greek.

Last edited:
so gullible .. Arent Ya ? Prithvi is earth,bhishma,trishul etc have nothin to do with hinduism etc..
Trishul is a weapon..that too local to India....You use your own name local (u can name it after a pig, house, ruler, sword, weapon, gutter system, etc etc) but local to pakistan..why to hire it from invaders...

Again gross generalisations ? I'm not even Punjabi you fool.
I dont care what you are..but generalization is a trend set by Pakistani here...i am just following..

So I'm supposed to respect you after you get abusive ? And than cry to mods ? Pathetic.
Point me where I initiated it? You started calling ignorant fool...Here is your quote...
Now if you are an ignorant fool you would point out to Pashtun rulers?

also you used the same language in your post to address other poster...

The Shan e Ibrahim is a false flagger turd from india

so dont try to be innocent.. You started it and I am just responding...

You pathetic Indian's what differance does it make to you what names are given ? If they are Abracadabra what differance does that make to you. Pray tell me ?

The American's have names like Apache, a tribe they fought against. Why don't you go and question them why they name things after Apache, Longbow, Cherokee or Greek names like Posiedon etc ?

When Indo-Greek empire did have a chance to rule India for brief period after fall of Mauryan empire, they were more Indian than Greek.

Ok so indo-greek kingdom capital was Sakala/Sialkot, since they were already Pakistanis at that time. Does it mean ancient Pakistanis invaded and conquered Ganga land?

''The most famous Indo-Greek ruler was Menander (Milinda). He had his capital at Sakala in Punjab, ancient Pakistan, and he successfully invaded the Ganges-Yamuna doab.''

What the fück is wrong with you old man?

Don't you have a pedophile gang to run? Or a nine year old to rape?

Old I might be but I am not snivellin, dirty, filthy dog like you. Show your ugly face here ....

Ok so indo-greek kingdom capital was Sakala/Sialkot, since they were already Pakistanis at that time. Does it mean ancient Pakistanis invaded and conquered Ganga land?

''The most famous Indo-Greek ruler was Menander (Milinda). He had his capital at Sakala in Punjab, ancient Pakistan, and he successfully invaded the Ganges-Yamuna doab.''

There was no Pakistan at that time. Meander converted to Buddhism, and his progeny converted to Hinduism. Your separate History start with Islam.

You pathetic Indian's what differance does it make to you what names are given ? If they are Abracadabra what differance does that make to you. Pray tell me ?

The American's have names like Apache, a tribe they fought against. Why don't you go and question them why they name things after Apache, Longbow, Cherokee or Greek names like Posiedon etc ?
Most illogical logic....Its the name for which you are fighting for...How does it matter to you when Indian subcontinent is called Indian subcontinent or south asia ...or Indian ocean is called Indian or something? or for that matter..Indus valley civilization as Indian civilization..If name is not something worth fighting for, then why to open so many threads on the same?

Even though Americans fought Apache, but they named the systems after them because they were local names...Use local names....not beg here and there for names...

tell me what glory you have naming missiles on the same people who destroyed your local heritage or culture?

Most illogical logic....Its the name for which you are fighting for...How does it matter to you when Indian subcontinent is called Indian subcontinent or south asia ...or Indian ocean is called Indian or something? or for that matter..Indus valley civilization as Indian civilization..If name is not something worth fighting for, then why to open so many threads on the same?

Even though Americans fought Apache, but they named the systems after them because they were local names...Use local names....not beg here and there for names...

tell me what glory you have naming missiles on the same people who destroyed your local heritage or culture?

Appolo, Poseidon etc are not local to USA ..

Listen to you Indian shatts. Make up your history but the reality is it is all castle in the air. You will visit those places. Taxila, Mohenjo Daro, Harappa etc.
We dont have to make up our history..Our history is well know..its you who are trying to portray India;s history as yours as you know what...you have none....you were born few decades ago and trying to claim everything in the world as your own history...

you have no contribution to the science, you have no contribution to teh region except destruction.....

There was no Pakistan at that time. Meander converted to Buddhism, and his progeny converted to Hinduism. Your separate History start with Islam.

And what religion have to do with who they were? No offence but just like we are not arabs, you are not Pakistani either. Stop claiming our history like begjairats.

Appolo, Poseidon etc are not local to USA ..
My reply is applicable to Apache....
More over, America is now a amalgamation of many people of different civilization...Again these are name of mythological characters not a brutual murderer, rapist, invader like babur, ghaznavi, ghori....

These people are deluded ... ha ha ha
@save_ghenda they are not worth it .. let fabricate. Have you notice they keep bringing up religion. Their history is Hindoo Myth ....

Fables and myth all intertwined and watered with plenty of Hindoo myth ..

Agreed ..

The deluded shatts believe they come from our lands. They come from far off places like Telagu or Orrisa and then start wobbling their heads about Taxila a place they never have seen.

Listen to you Indian shatts. Make up your history but the reality is it is all castle in the air. You will visit those places. Taxila, Mohenjo Daro, Harappa etc.

You can sit and dream in India ....

and change course of rivers even ha ha ha ..

Forgot to take your pills again old man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom