What's new

Another new report supports claim that COVID-19 likely came from Wuhan lab

With over 6 millions dead, india is by far the hardest screwed by india virus or delta, yet u guys work harder than even usa itself to cover up covid leak from fort detrick.
It would have been pretty funny if it wasnt such a tragedy.

Indians are the world most well known lackeys of white men, I guess Indians have to live up to their reputations to blindly defend their masters no matter what.

idiot, its not only Chinese gov is calling to investigate US Fort Detrick lab as it has leaks and long list of dark history in the past that warrant WHO to investigate, t

Well..well..well....so now that you can't find any links to the WHO being denied access you are suddenly changing your tune and saying they "should" do an investigation.

Thank you for clearing up your past chronic lying in this thread..idiot!!

All I'm trying to do is clarify facts from the usual Chinese fiction.
I'm sorry if reality doesn't match your desperate perceptions.

As i said I bet we will find your "evidence" of the WHO being denied access right next to a story about them being denied access to the Eiffel Tower. In others words you are simply making it all up.

Last edited:
Well..well..well....so now that you can't find any links to the WHO being denied access you are suddenly changing your tune and saying they "should" do an investigation.

Thank you for clearing up your past chronic lying in this thread..idiot!!

All I'm trying to do is clarify facts from the usual Chinese fiction.
I'm sorry if reality doesn't match your desperate perceptions.

As i said I bet we will find your "evidence" of the WHO being denied access right next to a story about them being denied access to the Eiffel Tower. In others words you are simply making it all up.
You are talking nonsense, you are the chronic liar on the forum all the time as has been busted by many people before. You all the time lying that only the Chinese gov propaganda calling for the investigation of Fort Detrick, obviously not, the fact is US will never allow WHO to investigate the biolab, thats why its keeping deaf on the matter. You, as your country America, are chronic liars and are proud of it, as your secretary of state Pompeo proudly said "We lie, cheat and steal" , and your NASA head Nelson shamelessly lies about that Chinese space program steals US space technology out of pure BS. Your country from the very top to the ordinary are chronic liars and are proud of them.

I just said US has and will refuse WHO to investigate Fort Detrick becos it has too much dark history and US gov had been totally deaf from prople callings in the world , I never said that WHO has asked USA permission so far, you are just using smearing tactics as usual to twist things around.

Last edited:
You are talking nonsense, you are the chronic liar on the forum all the time as has been busted by many people before.

hahahahaha!
Please show us all these examples of me being busted as a chronic liar or just STFU with all your pathetic constant weaseling.

We are all waiting for you for some to post examples!!!

the fact is US will never allow WHO to investigate the biolab, thats why its keeping deaf on the matter.

hahaha!
Rather presumptuous eh? All the WHO has to do is ask and we will find out.

I just said US has and will refuse WHO to investigate Fort Detrick becos it has too much dark history and US gov had been totally deaf from prople callings in the world , I never said that WHO has asked USA permission so far, you are just using smearing tactics as usual to twist things around.

No you didn't..you specifically said the US denied the WHO access..and that's why I called you out..and now since you can't find any evidence of it you have found yourself backed into a corner and you are lashing out like a wounded dog.

:china::haha:

Last edited:
hahahahaha!
Please show us all these examples of me being busted as a chronic liar or just STFU with all your pathetic constant weaseling.

We are all waiting for you for some to post examples!!!

hahaha!
Rather presumptuous eh? All the WHO has to do is ask and we will find out.

No you didn't..you specifically said the US denied the WHO access..and that's why I called you out..and now since you can't find any evidence of it you have found yourself backed into a corner and you are lashing out like a wounded dog.

:china::haha:
Yeah, you are a chronic liar as people can see on the forum just as your country from top to bottom lie all the time, your whole country is build on lies such as Vietnam attacked your navy in SCS and Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in order to wage wars on these countries, just two famous examples of lyings by the state of America.

Says you foul mouth, but not WHO.

You indians dont represent thw world either.
O
With over 6 millions dead, india is by far the hardest screwed by india virus or delta, yet u guys work harder than even usa itself to cover up covid leak from fort detrick.
It would have been pretty funny if it wasnt such a tragedy.

Hey don't get pissed on me, I just told you what the rest of the world thinks.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom