What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

It is being said it was 2 days before the incident.

I wasn't really concentrating on where the song originated from. But I am sure you will find out and let us know.

Any latest news on this?

How many recovered? Last I heard on any source was that some were still missing.

Is the recovery still going on or halted because of weather?

Any latest news on this?

How many recovered? Last I heard on any source was that some were still missing.

Is the recovery still going on or halted because of weather?

Last I know, about 10-20 bodies were still remaining. I will contact ISPR and let you know.

Are there any further updates on the recovery situation?
As winter settled in, the operation was halted. There were no official reports or confirmations about it, but 9> bodies were still remaining according to my calculations.

As winter settled in, the operation was halted. There were no official reports or confirmations about it, but 9> bodies were still remaining according to my calculations.

Then the operation is a great success. Only 9 more to go. With spring arriving, those shuhada can be recovered soon too.

images

Today, a whole year has passed since the horrific Gayari Avalanche occurred, burying 140 Pakistani soldiers and civilians under the snow. Pak Army and other rescue teams, both foreign and domestic, took part in the later rescue/salvage effort. About 130 bodies were recovered from the snow.

Let's pray for the departed souls for their well being in the afterlife.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom