What's new

Beijing threatens response to ‘unacceptable’ [foreign airtravel] virus measures

Lockdowns and masks again?
Fir what, some new variant again being brought out to lock ppl in again and force more jabs ??

I’m not geting no jabs anymore, got emough issues from the first 2! Those shots r killing people

Everyone wore N95 in Beijing in December, stil everyone got infected, as for US , I don't know how true is what you said, reports say at at least 94% of US population got infected at least once in US.
I caught it when I dropped my guard and did not wear my mask at an airport

Hi,

Multiple members of of an employee working with me got covid---. One of them twice.

But you haven't...so I guess you are joining me in the 6% list of people who never got Covid (or somehow 100% asymptomatic) since apparently 94% have gotten it.

But you haven't...so I guess you are joining me in the 6% list of people who never got Covid (or somehow 100% asymptomatic) since apparently 94% have gotten it.
never caught COVID either have travelled all around the US, Asia, Europe and South America in 2022 - no masks, attended three conventions with thousands of attendees in Switzerland, NY and Monaco. Plus a dozen sporting events including the soccer world cup in Qatar. My case may be a bit of an exception since I've lived in or travelled to 62 countries so I've been throughly exposed to all kinds of bugs.

never caught COVID either have travelled all around the US, Asia, Europe and South America in 2022 - no masks, attended three conventions with thousands of attendees in Switzerland, NY and Monaco. Plus a dozen sporting events including the soccer world cup in Qatar. My case may be a bit of an exception since I've lived in or travelled to 62 countries so I've been throughly exposed to all kinds of bugs.

Been to any of the tropical island paradises that France owns mentioned in this thread?:

Hi,

I did get the milder variety of covid---. I took the shots right when they became available---.

I will tell you what---I ain't the same as before covid---.

Been to any of the tropical island paradises that France owns mentioned in this thread?:

no, never lived in France. But I do visit at least once a year to see family and tend to the family estate and business. I get bored on tropical islands after a week to ten days. Most of my travel is work related I'm afraid.

I'm wondering why they are not wearing N95/KN95 versus the blue masks since they have been under Covid zero i would expect them to still be very wary and well protected instead of risking the virus spreading across the country like wildfire in a matter of weeks.

Pretty much all my co-workers who wore N95's in public for the last few years have not gotten infected. The exceptions were mostly from their kids from school.

Most likely your co workers don't even know they are infected, in China we do alot of testing, individually and company wide. My colleague was boasting about Pfizer vaccines until he caught it even while wearing 3M N95 masks, he insisted on the best 'American' masks. Lolol. I told him it doesn't work. You sound exactly like him. Btw, he had worse t symptoms. Lolol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom