What's new

BREAKING: TRAVELER FROM CHINA DIAGNOSED IN SEATTLE WITH WUHAN CORONAVIRUS

Can someone give more details, why is it called Corona virus, what causes it other than human contact with virus, when was it discovered, is there any vaccine to cure, etc.

Can someone give more details, why is it called Corona virus, what causes it other than human contact with virus, when was it discovered, is there any vaccine to cure, etc.
Seriously..join the
‘Zombie Outbreak Response Team’

@mods
Can we not encourage such nonsense threads?
We don't want PDF to become the butt of the internet

I won't be surprised if it is the case.

Everyone knows how low America can go to beat its rival these days.

The foolishness of some people really amazes me.

They find it believable that Muricans made a virus to attack China, something which is downright impossible as our knowledge of viruses is still at kiddie level.

Than to believe that this might actually be punishment from God for the atrocities commited against Uighurs and Islam.

This episode really reminds me of the hysteria with HIV. Some dum dums thought HIV was man made lol. These fools if were to learn the sophistication that HIV goes through, it's impossible for a human to design something like that.

We humans tried to use crispr cas for different purposes (antibiotic resistance, cancer etc) and it became unpredictable and backfired. How the hell are we going to produce a live virus when we can't effing predict a simple crap like that.

Last edited:

They find it believable that Muricans made a virus to attack China, something which is downright impossible as our knowledge of viruses is still at kiddie level.

Than to believe that this might actually be punishment from God for the atrocities commited against Uighurs and Islam.

This episode really reminds me of the hysteria with HIV. Some dum dums thought HIV was man made lol. These fools if were to learn the sophistication that HIV goes through, it's impossible for a human to design something like that.

We humans tried to use crispr cas for different purposes (antibiotic resistance, cancer etc) and it became unpredictable and backfired. How the hell are we going to produce a live virus when we can't effing predict a simple crap like that.

Go and read about bio warfare. You are really full of yourself. Get a life. Just because you don't know something does not mean that it does not exist. Yeah yeah one day a virus was found in chimps yeah and it got into humans because humans mate with chimps . STFU, you are a moron

Oh yeah and corona virus just appeared out of the blue in CHINA, not USA, not UK, not EUROPE but China, yeah. Wow what a coincidence. Retard

Oh SARs originated in china as well. Awesome.

Oh well, its just a coincidence . Morons who think that viruses cannot be created by man

Go and read about bio warfare. You are really full of yourself. Get a life. Just because you don't know something does not mean that it does not exist. Yeah yeah one day a virus was found in chimps yeah and it got into humans because humans mate with chimps . STFU, you are a moron

Oh yeah and corona virus just appeared out of the blue in CHINA, not USA, not UK, not EUROPE but China, yeah. Wow what a coincidence. Retard

Oh SARs originated in china as well. Awesome.

Oh well, its just a coincidence . Morons who think that viruses cannot be created by man

Actually, i am a microbiologist and i understand this better than you.

Listen and learn. If humans could create viruses at will with features they desire, things like cancer, antibiotic resistance and infections would be a thing of past. It would change medical sciences within a night. You should really learn what the virus does to evade immune system of humans and survive.

As far as biological warfare is concerned, that's using already available biological agents not designing new ones.

Humans can't even figure out what a specific set of genes does and despite mapping the whole genome of humans and different organisms, we're still in dark about what exactly those genes do for the most part. How in the F did we accomplish a new virus with genome we effing don't even understand to begin with.

And this isn't a coincidence. These are signs from God. Chinese are really messed up in their head due to years of brainwashing from cpc that they've forgotten about God. Look at the arrogance that they reached, changing Holy Quran, oppressing Uighurs.

What you think you can silence every world leader with money and get away with everything? Did you forget God?

If this is your condition now, imagine what will be happening when this world ends and afterlife comes? Just a tiny virus has killed your intelligence.

As sad as it is that people are dying and suffering, i find it hilarious. People who used to mock religion and God, are running around like fools with ridiculous statements. And these people are supposed to be atheists but they've made everything their idol from cats to America scared.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom