What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

Again, what kind of deterrence do you think you can get on the US if the US is WILLING to go nuclear on you?

And again, what kind of deterrence it can be if it can NEVER REACH US Mainland??

Also, I didn't bring this up, you did, I said in my original post, China have no use of a strategic bomber because all Chinese perceived enemy is close to China. I never bring USA or power projection in the topic, you did.
China also has nuclear weapons, and China's nuclear weapons are more powerful hydrogen bombs. China has DF-41, strategic nuclear submarine and other nuclear weapon launch platforms, as well as orbital bombing platforms and hypersonic weapons. How can the USA prevent China from projecting nuclear weapons?

Of course, the USA has more nuclear weapons. But do you think Russia will not join the nuclear war?

Moreover, China has a large number of large-scale refuge facilities. Once a nuclear war breaks out, China is confident that it will have the largest number of nuclear war survivors after the war.

China also has nuclear weapons, and China's nuclear weapons are more powerful hydrogen bombs. China has DF-41, strategic nuclear submarine and other nuclear weapon launch platforms, as well as orbital bombing platforms and hypersonic weapons. How can the USA prevent China from projecting nuclear weapons?

Of course, the USA has more nuclear weapons. But do you think Russia will not join the nuclear war?

Moreover, China has a large number of large-scale refuge facilities. Once a nuclear war breaks out, China is confident that it will have the largest number of nuclear war survivors after the war.
Do you just derailed your own post about H-20 and gone into talking about Nuclear War?

Nuclear War would have no winner. US and Russia alone have enough nuclear weapon to destroy the world, not just China, but the world, 13 times over. So what do you think will happen if US and China are really engage into nuclear war?

Also, it's never about surviving nuclear war is a problem, but surviving the aftermath. How would you live if you don't have drinking water coming to your tap, and it is contaminated? How about all infrastructure destroy where you will need to hunt for food instead of going to a supermarket because it went up in the blast? Do you know how to hunt? That is even if there are "food" you can get to begin with. Where do you get those from when all the packaging plant is destroyed? How are you going to feed the survivor? You are lucky if your next-door neighbour did not kill you outright to get what you had.

dude, don't say stuff that you have no idea, even I am trained with survival skill as an Army Ranger and I can survive in the bush for months, and even I will have problem surviving in a post nuclear apocalyptic world, do you think you can survive? Even if you can survive the initial blast?

It's dumb for anyone to think anyone can "win" in any form after a thermonuclear war.

Do you just derailed your own post about H-20 and gone into talking about Nuclear War?

Nuclear War would have no winner. US and Russia alone have enough nuclear weapon to destroy the world, not just China, but the world, 13 times over. So what do you think will happen if US and China are really engage into nuclear war?

Also, it's never about surviving nuclear war is a problem, but surviving the aftermath. How would you live if you don't have drinking water coming to your tap, and it is contaminated? How about all infrastructure destroy where you will need to hunt for food instead of going to a supermarket because it went up in the blast? Do you know how to hunt? That is even if there are "food" you can get to begin with. Where do you get those from when all the packaging plant is destroyed? How are you going to feed the survivor? You are lucky if your next-door neighbour did not kill you outright to get what you had.

dude, don't say stuff that you have no idea, even I am trained with survival skill as an Army Ranger and I can survive in the bush for months, and even I will have problem surviving in a post nuclear apocalyptic world, do you think you can survive? Even if you can survive the initial blast?

It's dumb for anyone to think anyone can "win" in any form after a thermonuclear war.
I'm just responding to you saying that "China cannot throw nuclear weapons at the USA". This is the first time I have heard such a statement.

I have already said that the H-20 and B-2 are not useful in the war between nuclear powers, but they are inferior to the B-52 and H-6 in the war between large and small countries. So their role is to show strength and deterrence.

I'm just responding to you saying that "China cannot throw nuclear weapons at the USA". This is the first time I have heard such a statement.

I have already said that the H-20 and B-2 are not useful in the war between nuclear powers, but they are inferior to the B-52 and H-6 in the war between large and small countries. So their role is to show strength and deterrence.
Where did I say "China cannot throw nuclear weapons at the USA"? Point it out, where exactly I said that?

And again, how much deterrence you can get if you cannot forward deploy it? I have asked you like 4 times, and you had not answer me once.

Wow, your English really sucks, aren't you?

The first point is talking about how H-20 can be deterrent if US already willing to go nuclear.

The second point is talking about how H-20 can be deterrent if it cannot reach US mainland.

I mean, we were talking about H-20, not nuclear missile. Unless you have some senile moment and forgot what we had talked about in the last 10 post, that, I have no comment.
I agree with the first point. If we enter a nuclear war, conventional weapons have no deterrent power. I do not agree with the second point. The U.S. forces in Hiroshima, Hawaii, Okinawa, South Korea and other places are within the range of attack of the H-20, which is the deterrent force. In addition, the H-20 can also deter other countries, such as Japan and India. Just as the B-2 is also deterring Iran and other countries.

Guys … could you leave out politics?
By the way, a third image appeared

E7E74861-175F-416B-8E5E-3439D7A404C6.jpeg

Well, now it’s getting interesting… a few days ago a strange tweet again posted that unique model we’ve seen some time ago and now this!

interesting that’s two slightly different images of the same image popped up almost simultaneously… just for completeness here are both!

View attachment 872588View attachment 872589

Those picture do suggest to me that the tail fin can go vertical if extra stability is required during certain parts of the flight regime and are moveable just like the J20's tail fins are. Interesting design.

Some news …

My current overall conclusion, as it seems, my first impressions is correct or much likely: it is some sort of PR stunt to gain attention and even more to distract from the real thing grows stronger and stronger … so let’s wait for the real one.
What do you mean by distract from the real things grows stronger and stronger? Why do they even need to do that?

What do you mean by distract from the real things grows stronger and stronger? Why do they even need to do that?

The real thing in the meaning of "I don't expect this to be the real and final configuration"!

Those picture do suggest to me that the tail fin can go vertical if extra stability is required during certain parts of the flight regime and are moveable just like the J20's tail fins are. Interesting design.
Basically, variable geometry in the yaw axis. The reason why the US moved from variable geometry flight controls system is that the gains are not worth it. See the F-111 (my first assignment) and the F-14. For what you are speculating, since the flying wing design do not have an empennage section, now there must be an extension to house the necessary pneudraulics to actuate the rear stabs. Going full vertical would create the dreaded corner reflector, see RCS verbotten features. Changing the rear stabs to vertical would also necessitate RCS altering physical structures in that area, so now there must be (re)design of that section to minimize RCS contribution. As the rear stabs translate from one axis to the next, the flight controls software must be written to incorporate the aerodynamics effects of that change because as the stabs once had full control in roll, now it has less roll and more yaw. Not impossible to do, but see if it is worth it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom