What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

"It's close to submission date, We are ready." is just a literal translation word by word from Chinese to English. Since Shenyang Aircraft Corporation is under AVIC First Aircraft Research Institute.

The Metaphor meaning behind it more like first prototype of H-20 or J-35 will made it's maiden flight soon. But how "soon" is considered soon.. We still don't know.:what:

P.S Also, "It's close to submission time for the exam paper or hand in the exam" also meaning face the truth and see what you got.

Me again ... but WHO posted this? Is is again an individual blogger or poster at Weibo? Is it something like an official announcement?

Yes, I would like to believe in this rumour as indeed the "smoke is getting thicker" and where is smoke there must be a fire ... but we have been fooled too often before.

Me again ... but WHO posted this? Is is again an individual blogger or poster at Weibo? Is it something like an official announcement?

Yes, I would like to believe in this rumour as indeed the "smoke is getting thicker" and where is smoke there must be a fire ... but we have been fooled too often before.
just a rumor. don't take it seriously

just a rumor. don't take it seriously

Lol no.

3ECAF0EA-276C-4CC8-B2EC-CC4C7B1BD0B5.jpeg

A0864B8D-B2A4-4FAC-B829-AED9F17CCE9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone with an idea?!!

With similar reports from SAC concerning similar task forces, groups preparing structural tests and/or flight testing, what do you think what are the chances that we will see the unveiling, maybe even maiden flight of such a project (new J-10, J-20 twin seater, a new UAV, J-15T, J-35, ...) at or around 1st July?

By "aircraft" they could mean anything, including small UAVs, not necessarily something as high-end as a new fighter. I wouldn't hold my breath for anything, to be honest, since none of the previous big-ticket items were unveiled after such announcements and social media fanfare.

Anyone with an idea?!!

With similar reports from SAC concerning similar task forces, groups preparing structural tests and/or flight testing, what do you think what are the chances that we will see the unveiling, maybe even maiden flight of such a project (new J-10, J-20 twin seater, a new UAV, J-15T, J-35, ...) at or around 1st July?

We know for a fact that it can’t be JF-17 block III since it is mentioned in the same article and has already flown. Anything else is up for grabs. The most disappointing case would be GJ-1 drones modified for Type-076 operations.

We know for a fact that it can’t be JF-17 block III since it is mentioned in the same article and has already flown. Anything else is up for grabs. The most disappointing case would be GJ-1 drones modified for Type-076 operations.

Maybe it's the rumored J-20 version with WS-15 engines. Who knows.

By "aircraft" they could mean anything, including small UAVs, not necessarily something as high-end as a new fighter. I wouldn't hold my breath for anything, to be honest, since none of the previous big-ticket items were unveiled after such announcements and social media fanfare.

Not so sure about that.

飞机 = Airplane/AirCraft.

无人机 = UAV.

I will think if it was UAV, they well write 某型号机. And not飞机.

Anyone with an idea?!!

IMHO the chance to see the unveiling or even maiden flight of some new aircraft ( that include even J-35, H-20) is high. There are July 1st, Oct 1st, August 1st, Apr 23rd, Nov 11th every year, but the 100th Anniversary of CCP is just truly different. It's BIG! It's historic! Only the 100th Anniversary of PRC (10/1/2049) will be comparable in terms of significance. I won't be surprised at all if I see some new toys for PLA unveiled/announced tomorrow.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom