What's new

Chinese cities brace for wave of Foxconn workers from COVID-hit Zhengzhou

Looks like somebody beat some sense into Xi to finally start buying working g vaccines. According to wsj it's initially for expats in China but I'm sure CCP echelons will line up for their shots. Hopefully Chinese people will also get the biontech or similar effective vaccines.

@Cheepek

What is this about our taller than mountain neighbours singing Jimmy Jimmy.....

Regards
They are paying tributes to Bappi Lahiri.

Looks like somebody beat some sense into Xi to finally start buying working g vaccines. According to wsj it's initially for expats in China but I'm sure CCP echelons will line up for their shots. Hopefully Chinese people will also get the biontech or similar effective vaccines.
Shut up dimwit, the west is lining up for Chinese vaccine.

微信图片_20211123012156.png

Yeah, like let the people drink cow piss and eat cow dungs then Chinese can escape infections like in your supa pooh countries, idiot.

This is quickly getting boring, you know for a fact that whenever you bring up cow piss/cow dung etc, i am going to bring up Pangolin and Bat Feces, China baby flesh tablets, and most importantly, virgin boy urine eggs delicacy, we have already repeated the same like 5 times, so be more original next time. But not to digress, let's start with point 1 - Bat feces

Scientists suspect COVID-19 originally came from a bat, which may have harbored a wide range of coronaviruses. Despite the pandemic, the global trade in bat products continues, including in their highly prized feces, called guano.

Bat guano is commonly used throughout the world as a fertilizer, but it is also used as medicine. It can be found on Amazon, the biggest U.S. online shopping site, where the Grocery & Gourmet Food category includes a listing for 1 gram priced at $2.95 from a traditional Chinese medicine vendor.

Known as Ye Ming Sha, or Night Ling Sand, bat guano is one of the most popular ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. It is used for treating eye disorders, blood stasis and embolism.

Because bats catch flying insects at night, bat guano was traditionally

Going to Point 2, Infant flesh tablets

And now my personal favorite- Virgin boy urine delicacy

TRANT377LXROACC7MQRLHIOSA4.jpg

Canadian retards have no idea that Chinese cannot die of puny diseases, china stronk!
And supapowa India. India is number 1....

Daydreaming. All indian capable of, is talk only but can't work.

While I am proud of China!

This is quickly getting boring, you know for a fact that whenever you bring up cow piss/cow dung etc, i am going to bring up Pangolin and Bat Feces, China baby flesh tablets, and most importantly, virgin boy urine eggs delicacy, we have already repeated the same like 5 times, so be more original next time. But not to digress, let's start with point 1 - Bat feces

Scientists suspect COVID-19 originally came from a bat, which may have harbored a wide range of coronaviruses. Despite the pandemic, the global trade in bat products continues, including in their highly prized feces, called guano.

Bat guano is commonly used throughout the world as a fertilizer, but it is also used as medicine. It can be found on Amazon, the biggest U.S. online shopping site, where the Grocery & Gourmet Food category includes a listing for 1 gram priced at $2.95 from a traditional Chinese medicine vendor.

Known as Ye Ming Sha, or Night Ling Sand, bat guano is one of the most popular ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. It is used for treating eye disorders, blood stasis and embolism.

We gonna bring up cow dung for India since this is what indian are famous for. :lol:

Swimming in ganges filthy river. This is what indian are capable of. :enjoy:

We gonna bring up cow dung for India since this is what indian are famous for. :lol:

Swimming in ganges filthy river. This is what indian are capable of. :enjoy:
Did you molest a little boy, put his pee in a bucket and eat his urine eggs today? :rofl::rofl:, cause thats what you chingchongs are famous for, apart from Nanking and Great leap backward :cheesy:

Last edited:

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Last edited:
@MODs: Why are you not closing this thread?? It's just a troll fest at this point. Every comment is a troll , personal insult and nothing more.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom