What's new

CJP Chaudhry creates a judicial NAB

That is why I have suggested that there must be a minimum wage law (there is one but obsolete and dysfunctional), and once it is implemented, no one should be allowed to do corruption behind the veil of “necessity”.

Lets see what is the outcome of the JNAB, I am not a big fan of the CJP but I still believe that he sould be given time to implement his changes. At the same time I hope that a committee is formed with people from all walks of life to recommend a package for judiciary.

I hope that I am wrong in assessment of the CJP and that majority who stood up for the CJP is right otherwise majority will be disppointed which will be a very bad thing (among many others) for Pakistan.

:pakistan:

Corruption will never end but it can be reduced significantly ... this is the difference between Canada and Pakistan where former has low level of corruption and later has high level of corruption at all levels ... goal should be to reduce corruption at low level so when a common man approaches a govt. officer for his legitimate work, he doesn't see obstacles and work should be done ... this will help to achieve the sense of acomplishment in the society over all.

I actually do agree with everything you say and I am not lying you have a very fair point and a correct sense what I am saying is that the Niyat won't change with at high level by the way your example can be seen at the Punjab police bought in by the CM of Punjab, ever since the high salary many people living in city areas have found reduced crime and reduced bribery, my friend said now all we need to tackle is people who use contacts that needs to be sorted we could use a name and shame campaign it would help alot.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom