What's new

COAS Bajwa says ready to forgive PTI for crafting ‘fake’ narrative against military

He is getting desperate. On Nov 30th mouths he tried to silence will start talking.

I didn’t think I would dislike any general more than Mushi but this bc become lumber 1.

Count down begins.

Basically he’s gaslighting through and through

Probably back to Monterey
Oh he was in monterey as well? I grew up in Bay Area close to Moneterey and over the years knew of several ex PA generals who were reapping their rewards of years of loyal service for the colonial cause, seems to be one of their favorite jaunts.

He couldn't have given a more stupid and largely political speech confirming every rumour and words attributed to him behind closed doors since April 2022.

Just goes to show how much intelligence this guy really held in his pea sized brain.

Oh he was in monterey as well? I grew up in Bay Area close to Moneterey and over the years knew of several ex PA generals who were reapping their rewards of years of loyal service for the colonial cause, seems to be one of their favorite jaunts.
Yeah, I think I remember reading somewhere he did a stint at Monterey. So I wouldn’t be surprised he goes back there again, to live out his life by the sea.

His daughter magically became a Billionaire. His Qaddiani wife chose to shelter away in a Mansion in Belgium. He sold out to the Americans. He wet is pants when the Indians attacked. He mudered Arshad Sharif. He turned Pak Army into a harami XXX P0rn shop, he tried to murder Imran Khan, he committed treason.....

And now he wants to forgive Imran Khan?.... For what? Exposing him?
The biggest crime is that he set an example for junior to plunder, loot and abuse. The mindset is changed and steering back the army (officer) to its original role will take time. Is somebody is shown that it is easy to commit crime, it is hard then to prevent them from committing it.

COAS Bajwa says ready to forgive PTI for crafting ‘fake’ narrative against military​

its not in the domain of military to forgive or not.
what is wrong with these ppl.
And who is gonna pay , legally, for unconstitutional interference of the last 70 dceades as cofessed by this (hutya?
PNIK, lol,, put both this Army Cheif & ISIS cheif on teh spot to teh degree that they had to publicly make statements! Now that is a win.

Actually, whether consciously or unconsciously, he knows that once he retires; IK is going to reveal many of his misdeeds, which are yet under carpet. He is preparing himself for that.

Can't. Sounds and furies of IK and PTI would follow him, wherever he is. In his last speech, he has demonstrated his fears, anxiety and phobias.

Hundreds hundreds LANUT hundreds on Bajwa

His rotten family billionaires He will settle in other country now . What can Pakistani s do?
Nothing! I pray this is not right :-(

This speech was a characteristically disgraceful conclusion to the tyrannical rule of the mad king.

These colonial sepoys (stealing this) have no capacity for any sort of introspection. Decades of "yessir" coupled with unaccountable power and a desire to serve US masters has created a unique form of corrupt reason. The 'internal logic' has no connection to reality.

I watched his speech and was shocked to see that a man of his small intellect occupied one of the highest seats on the land. He isn't fit to run a tea stall in the hera mandi district of Lahore.
More so, I want to send a black vigo to the idiot who approved his army selection.

This institution needs to start recruiting better-caliber students than low-class kami khandi people.

I’m just so gladddd to finally see another officer takeover from this crappy QJB…..seriously was tired and wary of Bajwa from day 1. How he managed to jumpover three far better/capable officers is something still a mystery.

The sight of Asim Munir being selected and meeting PM is good enough for us civilians, lol

Baqi dekhte hain Allah ki merzi kya ha aur kya hoga. So glad to know the end of bajwa’s reign

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom