What's new

CoronaVirus in US - Updates & Discussion

Vaccine is useless. People were already immune to it. It is a kind of common cold.
Fake misinformation reported.

I welcome you to volunteer yourself and your family to the virus variant that is making rounds here and taken down 8 of my family members to their graves; one just came from hospital last night with 4 days in coma. We will see if your claim of common cold is valid or not.

Do not bother to reply as you continue to make an idiot of yourself.

@waz @aziqbal

Considering covid has lethality rate 1%. If 8 of your family members went to their graves, that means 800 members of your family caught it. That means your family has thousands of people.

You are nothing but lying China hating White South African colonialist. :argh:
ha ha ... i am not white and nor a colonialist unlike your kind that are colonising this continent.

Next, my cousin has just been taken to joburg as his situation is critical. Your fake stats dont fly ... coming from people who gave us covid - your words dont mean zilch.

PM me your address, let us send you a saliva sample in a package and you expose yourself and your family. Let us push the theory to test Mr 1%.

ha ha ... i am not white and nor a colonialist unlike your kind that are colonising this continent.

Next, my cousin has just been taken to joburg as his situation is critical. Your fake stats dont fly ... coming from people who gave us covid - your words dont mean zilch.

PM me your address, let us send you a saliva sample in a package and you expose yourself and your family. Let us push the theory to test Mr 1%.

Write their names in your post to prove you are not lying. Covid has 1% lethality rate. It is highly unlikely 8 of your family members died from it. That would require 800 of your family to catch it. How big is your family anyway? Is it a clan? :laugh:

Write their names in your post to prove you are not lying. Covid has 1% lethality rate. It is highly unlikely 8 of your family members died from it. That would require 800 of your family to catch it. How big is your family anyway? Is it a clan? :laugh:
Not your 1 child family. I dont write names... Come to my address in person.... I dont hide like you. It is a shame that you have forgotten your own history of family and ancestors.

Groot Marico.... Take right on the highway; on the Y intersection, take right one; 2.5km you will see my farm enterance....

VIsit me and I will take you to our family grave yard.
Cheers, I have work to do; signing off.

Not your 1 child family. I dont write names... Come to my address in person.... I dont hide like you. It is a shame that you have forgotten your own history of family and ancestors.

Groot Marico.... Take right on the highway; on the Y intersection, take right one; 2.5km you will see my farm enterance....

VIsit me and I will take you to our family grave yard.
Cheers, I have work to do; signing off.

Good fanfic bro. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Reported pal. You have no right to put people's photo and be in league with these trolls. @aziqbal

Ok, I can call back that Austin mao shagging a colored name that befits his kind too but you of all people. Get some manners. I did not say anything to you and yet you decide to get into this wumao gang culture? What is then the difference between an indian coolie and you?

You have no right when you know nothing of my family history and what they endured.

The people you put the photo of.. most of the women and children died in the british concentration.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom