What's new

COVID might have come from a lab leak, says China’s former top scientist

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States

1685680490148.png

@beijingwalker @etylo @renhai

I think it’s time to call Mr Gao as a western stooge. Better still, let’s just simply deny that there was anyone named Gao in China in the first place.

Please tel me how are we gonna defend China against this propaganda. I’d like to be a part of defending China here.

Good news. BBC and Reuters have GAO’s Pic. Now CCP can easily catch him.

Prof George Gao

IMAGE SOURCE, REUTERS
Image caption, Prof George Gao

The possibility the Covid virus leaked from a laboratory should not be ruled out, a former top Chinese government scientist has told BBC News.

How old are you?

I think it’s time to call Mr Gao as a western stooge. Better still, let’s just simply deny that there was anyone named Gao in China in the first place.

Please tel me how are we gonna defend China against this propaganda. I’d like to be a part of defending China here.
Lol, stooge of what, what's wrong with him saying that in general, quote:

"You can always suspect anything. That's science. Don't rule out anything."

He might be just saying that of US labs as suspected. Your Indian mind is special indeed.

Lol, stooge of what, what's wrong with him saying that in general, quote:

"You can always suspect anything. That's science. Don't rule out anything."

He might be just saying that of US labs as suspected. Your Indian mind is special indeed.

May be you should read:

On the surface, Prof Gao's comments about not ruling out a lab leak appear seriously at odds with China's publicly stated position.

Risky even.

"The so-called 'lab leak' is a lie created by anti-China forces. It is politically motivated and has no scientific basis," reads a statement provided by the Chinese embassy in the UK.

Now we are not surprised why Britain ruled India for 200 years.
@beijingwalker whenever this guy gets triggered, he starts going off topic. :lol:

May be you should read:

On the surface, Prof Gao's comments about not ruling out a lab leak appear seriously at odds with China's publicly stated position.

Risky even.

"The so-called 'lab leak' is a lie created by anti-China forces. It is politically motivated and has no scientific basis," reads a statement provided by the Chinese embassy in the UK.
He is a scientist entitled to his opinion, speaking purely from a hypothetical scientific point.

He is a scientist, speaking purely from a hypothetical scientific point.
Exactly.

But the Chinese embassy in the UK flatly denied ‘lab leak.’ Even calling it a lie. And this has been Chinese government’s official stand on this issue (correct me if I’m wrong).

In short, what Mr Gao said has ALWAYS been denied by the Chinese government.

Exactly.

But the Chinese embassy in the UK flatly denied ‘lab leak.’ Even calling it a lie. And this has been Chinese government’s official stand on this issue (correct me if I’m wrong).

In short, what Mr Gao said has ALWAYS been denied by the Chinese government.
Becos it was agreed by most scientists in the world that a leak from lab was highly unlikely, and Chinese gov agrees with it. Gao as a scientist is just saying that there is a chance however how remote the possibility is. He is not remotely hinting in the slightest way that there was a leak from Chinese lab.

Last edited:

No need to resort to smears.
It is now well known that COVID comes from a lab leak IN THE US.

I am afraid for him if he is in China. He is talking too much science. He could 'disappear' to re-education institute where he learns about the party manifesto.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom