What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Agreed. The 5 subs rule is set to stay also, which will benefit teams with squad depth even more. James isn't quite ready. Mata and Lingard are done. We need a 1st choice centre back first and foremost. Then we need probably a forward and then we need to buy some bench strength. The good news is, Ole's transfer buys so far have all been good.
Send James to Leeds - Bielsa will make him a player - Man U - will sign 2 to 3 players and will seriously challenge next year. Mason Greenwood - will be key. So young - awesome talent

Yeah, Maguire has not been able to justify the amount we paid for him. Lindelöf is outmuscled on too many occasions and Bailly is always a risk, excellent at times but then makes a huge blunder. One of them (probably between Lindelöf and Bailly) along with Jones needs to go to make way for a quality CD. Lets see if Koulibaly wants to move to Old Trafford this summer. Agree that Ole's buys so far have been good, not only from quality point of view but also the mentality. Fernandes especially has brought in so much positivity to the squad.
Who does their scouting? Maguire looks lethargic slow and clumsy - frankly the money paid - one would have thought you would get the same security as Van Dijk. Still let’s hope he gets a partner that will compliment him.
I have been surprised by Solksear and if he can get the best out of Pogba and get 2 or 3 new heads - sorted

Who does their scouting? Maguire looks lethargic slow and clumsy - frankly the money paid - one would have thought you would get the same security as Van Dijk. Still let’s hope he gets a partner that will compliment him.
I have been surprised by Solksear and if he can get the best out of Pogba and get 2 or 3 new heads - sorted
Maguire is just unsure of himself, slightly overawed by pressure. He will settle and the raw talent is there. He needs a solid partner, maybe koulibaly as kambojaric said. It doesn't help that the def mid options are thin. Matic is getting on, so it's only really inexperienced mctominay. A solid fernandinho type player would be a good buy. A few key positions to ponder on before next season (I reckon centre back, def mid, maybe a classical centre forward though we can evidently function without one, then a couple of midfielders for man city style squad rotation) but if they get it right, a challenge for the title will be on.

We are Liverpool, this means more!
The 30 years of waiting is over but we are just starting.
thumb_88507_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Liverpool lifted 4th piece of silverware in last 14 months yesterday when the team was presented the English Premier League trophy after their 5-3 win against Chelsea at Anfield. This is Liverpool's 48 major trophy since the start since start of Football League back in 1888, three more than Manchester United's 45.

Though not what it could have been, thanks to COVI-19 enforced empty stadiums, the presentation ceremony was a colorful one. Liverpool decided to hold the ceremony on The Kop, Anfield's world famous stand. It was a gesture to the loyal fans, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU. This was a night to remember and fun to be part of.
thumb_108215_default_news_size_5.jpeg

PA-54697236-600x397.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

title-Collage-600x400.jpg

Thousands of supporters gathered in the streets, letting off flares and fireworks to celebrate the club's first top-flight title in 30 years.
_113582835_345a0caf-c64a-4568-9318-1f429df0f3bf.jpg

Last edited:
If they don't qualify....Ole will be in deep doodoo.

I am actually hoping wolves beat Chelsea

Ole has surprised me and I think they should stick with him.

Did you see Lampard swearing at Klopp on Wednesday - hilarious!

I’m concerned as I’ve just had a text off a mate suggesting Barcelona want Bielsa - now that will p1ss me right off.

Ole has surprised me and I think they should stick with him.

Did you see Lampard swearing at Klopp on Wednesday - hilarious!

I’m concerned as I’ve just had a text off a mate suggesting Barcelona want Bielsa - now that will p1ss me right off.
Bielsa won't go yet for the simple reason that he has worked his butt off to get here - now he is itching to test his system at the top level. He wants to prove himself right up there with the likes of Pep, though his style is different. His attention to details and quirky nature remind me of Maurizo Sarri in fact.

I hope he does really well, top 8 finish even.

Bielsa won't go yet for the simple reason that he has worked his butt off to get here - now he is itching to test his system at the top level. He wants to prove himself right up there with the likes of Pep, though his style is different. His attention to details and quirky nature remind me of Maurizo Sarri in fact.

I hope he does really well, top 8 finish even.
Hopefully your on the mark but when Messi comes a calling your head may turn.

Back
Top Bottom