What's new

Extremists target mosque in Greece, hang anti-Islam banners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am racist against Europeans? I subjugate euros and oppress them and deprive them of a better future. Just because I point out the atrocities Europeans committed against South Asian.

You Europeans didn't have much to complain about when the largest force being Muslim helped to defeat your mad power dictator.

Greece as a western country hides behind the skirt of euro and USA, benefits from their global hegemony which goes around and destroys anything remotely good that s non white and especially Muslims. So yes Greece should take its fair share of refugees

Lol

You Europeans didn't have much to complain about when the largest force being Muslim helped to defeat your mad power dictator.

Greece as a western country hides behind the skirt of euro and USA, benefits from their global hegemony which goes around and destroys anything remotely good that s non white and especially Muslims. So yes Greece should take its fair share of refugees
And yet you live in the UK.

You got a problem with me in the UK, South Asians and bengalis contributed a lot to this c***** racist country. Less racist than Greece though.

Or should only white Christians be allowed in Europe.

You got a problem with me in the UK, South Asians and bengalis contributed a lot to this c***** racist country. Less racist than Greece though.

Does it bother you alot that we let nobody in? I guess your little hands shake.

You have to respect that you have nothing to say over our borders. You can agree or disagree it will change nothing.

Taşhoron Church and Cultural Center Opened in Malatya

I'm leaving this forum with other Turkish members if this racist scum can keep spreading lies and racist comments. Even his racist remarks were not punished.

@WebMaster @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha @waz

Bro, leaving isn't a solution. You know what we go through daily with the shithole to our East, and now Chinese are understanding it as well. You still have it far better with Greece, at-least in Greece they don't shit on the rail tracks and the wind pushes the fumes across your border. Lol.

I'm saying you nag about Europe and white people,yet you go and live in the UK and say all that from there.

You got a problem with me in the UK, South Asians and bengalis contributed a lot to this c***** racist country. Less racist than
I'm saying you nag about Europe and white people,yet you go and live in the UK and say all that from there.

You Europeans, acting like I should worship the ground you white people walk on and be satisfied with what ever status quo is bequested on brown people through your white privilege.

The way I look it South Asian contributed a lot to Europe and especially the UK, so I have that right. If it weren't for Muslims your nazi cousins would have over run Europe and which could have changed the course of history.

Wrong, we are Greek DNA. There was no mixing. Infact majority of Tirks are Greeks who converted to Islam.

2nd we have evry right to block our borders. Its fundamental right of evry nation state.
Greek dna
lake-arlington-gold-chain.jpg

Greek dna

I dont know man, your insults and so on get more and more childish and petty.

We are your neighbors. Learn to live with that.

You got a problem with me in the UK, South Asians and bengalis contributed a lot to this c***** racist country. Less racist than

You Europeans, acting like I should worship the ground you white people walk on and be satisfied with what ever status quo is bequested on brown people through your white privilege.

The way I look it South Asian contributed a lot to Europe and especially the UK, so I have that right. If it weren't for Muslims your nazi cousins would have over run Europe and which could have changed the course of history.

Is that what they teach nowadays in Wokeistan?

Nobody said that. You seem to assume a lot about white people.
The way I look it South Asian contributed a lot to Europe and especially the UK, so I have that right. If it weren't for Muslims your nazi cousins would have over run Europe and which could have changed the course of history
So...if it wasn't for Muslims...Europe would have been Nazi now. You mean,the Soviets,the British,Americans,Free French, Polish resistance and all the others in Europe who fought the Germans,didn't contribute much? It was the Muslims who turned the tide?

Nobody said that. You seem to assume a lot about white people.

So...if it wasn't for Muslims...Europe would have been Nazi now. You mean,the Soviets,the British,Americans,Free French, Polish resistance and all the others in Europe who fought the Germans,didn't contribute much? It was the Muslims who turned the tide?

Yes, i guess thats the new woke shit they teach them. Also Anne Boylen was black and muslim and Beethoven from Congo.

He’s a Indian Hindu in disguise TomTom

just attack his country india ia cesspit full of human suffering and vile diseases

I am just joking with you man

Well Christians are attacked and killed in turkey. While we have at least one or two mosque in Greece, no churches in Turkey can be build new. Even repairs on old ones are not allowed.

Same in Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom