What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
Person of Interest, NCIS ( before Michael Weatherly quit) , blacklist ( first 3 seasons), Designated Survivor ( this current season sucks though), Seinfeld.

I failed to find comedy in Big bang theory. Watched 3 episodes, didn't get it at all !!

GOT is overrated !!

Best were BREAKING BAD & PRISON BREAK !!

Now Daredevil & PUNISHER

well, I don't watch
English TV shows
They are full of Filth !!!!!!

stranger-things-release-date-poster.jpg

@KAL-EL
Second season of stranger things let me down. I thought things would pick up but it's just as slow as the 1st season. Plus it seems like it's turning into a love story and I hate love stories. Even the little kids all have girlfriends now.

@Divergent
My bad on telling you it was good. I was wrong. It's just plan wack now.

@KAL-EL
Second season of stranger things let me down. I thought things would pick up but it's just as slow as the 1st season. Plus it seems like it's turning into a love story and I hate love stories. Even the little kids all have girlfriends now.

@Divergent

It’s cool lol

@KAL-EL

@Divergent

I didn't think the second season was As Good As the First. But I did think it was pretty decent though.

As for the kids getting girlfriends... I'm not into the Love Story aspect of the show, but I could see why they have it.

At that age group, kids have crushes and start having boyfriends and girlfriends sometimes. Even though most of the time, those relationships are more innocent than anything else.

I love the whole retro aspect of the show. I'm not an 80s kid, but sometimes I wish I was.

I've really gotten into some 80s movies and TV shows in general.

Of course, my father will take all the credit for that :lol:

I didn't think the second season was As Good As the First. But I did think it was pretty decent though.

As for the kids getting girlfriends... I'm not into the Love Story aspect of the show, but I could see why they have it.

At that age group, kids have crushes and start having boyfriends and girlfriends sometimes. Even though most of the time, those relationships are more innocent than anything else.

I love the whole retro aspect of the show. I'm not an 80s kid, but sometimes I wish I was.

Of course, my father will take all the credit for that :lol:

Then you’ll enjoy IT. I actually liked it, it’s a decent movie

Game of Thrones
Prison Break
Vikings
Dexter
Big Bang Theory
Blackish
Outnumbered
Misfits
Citizen Khan
Community
The Kennedys
Count Arthur Strong
People just do nothing
House md
Castle
Homeland
How I met your mother
Modern Family

80's rock is one of my fav music genres. :dance3:

Then you’ll enjoy IT. I actually liked it, it’s a decent movie

Did you watch it in 3d? If no, then watch it in 3d! :enjoy:

Game of Thrones
Prison Break
Vikings
Dexter
Big Bang Theory
Blackish
Outnumbered
Misfits
Citizen Khan
Community
The Kennedys
Count Arthur Strong
People just do nothing
House md
Castle
Homeland
How I met your mother
Modern Family
No horror, where's the fun it that? :close_tema:

80's rock is one of my fav music genres. :dance3:
I like some 80's Rock like Def Leppard and Journey (for example)

My favorite 80's rock song is "home sweet home" from Motley Crue.

I really like a lot of 80's Hip Hop/rap and synth-pop too.

Last edited:
There are several versions of Survivor. But the one I've gotten into is the American version.

I discovered there were many many previous seasons available on demand when I subscribed to Hulu.

Some really great seasons for those who are into that kind of thing.

400px-Survivor.borneo.logo.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom