What's new

fc-1 question

master_fx

Reaction score
take a guess how many hardpoints does fc-1 have?
answer will be out by tomorrow.......

take a guess how many hardpoints does fc-1 have?
answer will be out by tomorrow.......

Originally JF17 was planned with 7 hardpoints, but various people have suggested that the finished product should have 9 hardpoints. However, if it can take multiple AAMs on a twin rack, and if CFTs could be added at a later jucture, all this debate would become superfluous. Lets wait and see what surprise, you have in store for us.
Regards
Araz

So basically JF-17 Thunder has 8-9 hardpoints? Is that correct?

but increase in hardpoints will increase its payload as engine is smoky so the plane need to be more light-weighted:what1: .

Salam guys.
Please feel free to correct me but my understanding of hardpoints is that these are areas where you attach armaments/fuel tanks to an airplane. The picture shows JF17 with 2 twin racks for multiple munition carriage. However, the Hardpoints still remain 7. Just because you have used twin racks does not imcrease the number of Hardpoints. Please correct me if I am wrong.
WaSalam
Araz

Salam guys.
Please feel free to correct me but my understanding of hardpoints is that these are areas where you attach armaments/fuel tanks to an airplane. The picture shows JF17 with 2 twin racks for multiple munition carriage. However, the Hardpoints still remain 7. Just because you have used twin racks does not imcrease the number of Hardpoints. Please correct me if I am wrong.
WaSalam
Araz
multiple munition carriage is the hardpoints sometime we refer to as storage room! it allows you to attach more missiles or bombs and etc...

9...... or more if fc-1 switched to an uprated chinese made engine tats similiar to RD-93

might look something like this one day.....

fc-1 still has a long way to go before is completely finished, is not just a light fighter there are alot of room for further upgrades to be done we just need abit more time and money.....

Yes multi-hardpoints which means it can carry 3 small bombs on 1 hard point. All latest Fighters have this capability. Whats great about the JF-17 is unlike other fighters where if you add more weapons it decreases the fighter performance well the JF-17's different it could carry 3500 kg of bombs and it could effect its performance alittle bit mainly because of the thunders dynamics and its high climb ratio

This would prove a high advantage for a thunder over some other fighters like F-16 and SU-27

Is Grifo-S7 rafar is better for JF-17? However this radar does not include multi targeting system.

Is Grifo-S7 rafar is better for JF-17? However this radar does not include multi targeting system.

Pakistan for the first batches of thunder will go for the chinese klj7 while the test batches will use different radars of italian (grifo), french, israeli, and british technology. The one that best suits pakistans needs (most likely to be chinese or italian radar), will be the radar pakistan will use on all thunder aircrafts

Pakistan for the first batches of thunder will go for the chinese klj7 while the test batches will use different radars of italian (grifo), french, israeli, and british technology. The one that best suits pakistans needs (most likely to be chinese or italian radar), will be the radar pakistan will use on all thunder aircrafts

yes Kaiser for now AHQ has decided that they will choose Italian Radar, now there is still a lot of time for things to change but for now Lasagna is on the Menu.

yes Kaiser for now AHQ has decided that they will choose Italian Radar, now there is still a lot of time for things to change but for now Lasagna is on the Menu.

I never said PAF chose the italian radars. PAF has yet to choose its more like a tender between Italy, france and china in the future but right know PAF will go for the chinese radars

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom