What's new

First Muslim Incursion into South Asia - Early Muslim Expansion

Arab simp spotted

You can suck up to them all you want for them you are nothing more than filthy Zanj

Saudi police beating Bangladeshi worker. "You're a Saudi's dog"

Slavery was banned in subcontinent as early as Mauryan empire, which impressed even Megasthenes

View attachment 895777

Ancient India As Described By Megasthenes And Arrian

Look at the level of self delusion these lowly shonors go in order to defend Arabs
@Cheepek @Black Tornado
Unfortunately a lot in Pakistan experience a form of Stockholm syndrome and justify inhumane acts against their own people, especially the violation of their women which in my opinion is unacceptable and the greatest amount of disrespect you could receive!

They don't realise that being Muslim doesn't mean you have to agree with all of their actions nor are they justified

Unfortunately a lot in Pakistan experience a form of Stockholm syndrome and justify inhumane acts against their own people, especially the violation of their women which in my opinion is unacceptable and the greatest amount of disrespect you could receive!

They don't realise that being Muslim doesn't mean you have to agree with all of their actions nor are they justified

it was a brutal era, the tribes who rebelled and joined in were also facing issues from the more powerful aristocratic famlies

I mean enslaving clan leaders children is pretty f ed up

Than they'd join in , take revenge,- which meant they'd take thier share of slaves, loot too

How I see it is
Urban made up of king, aristocracy with farms etc, traders, these are the people who we hear about making universities, making crap load of money all the good part of history

they controlled the peasants in thier farms, they made up the levied forces

While the tribes were more autonomous, herding of animals, fishing, piracy, boat making, trade etc

But to control them urban areas used hard power like the clan leader thing and traders used Thier own tactics intrests, loans etc

This was a unequal but sophisticated society on the other hand Arab, turkic society was a pure tribal society, one leader and everyone else is there to serve the tribe

Last edited:
I can see the tangent where this thread is moving to.

Sindh/Punjab ain’t good for nothing and had been constantly invaded by foreign invaders.

And onwards to self flagellation.

And even as the Umayyads won victories on the battlefield and expanded ever further, the cohesion and unity of their empire continued to deteriorate on their Eastern frontiers, planting the seeds of their eventual collapse. This new episode will focus on the first Muslim incursion into South Asia, as we discuss the Sindh campaign that allowed the Arabs to gain a foothold in the subcontinent.
First incursion into sindh happened during the rashdeen around 643 AD. Read about battle of Rasil.

Arabs overtuned local hindu aristocracy and thereby layed the seeds for future conversion and emancipation from horrible Casteism of the subcontinet.

Sour grapes pesudo-nationalist can go cry all day but Islamic conquest of South Asia is fait accompli. Crocodile tear casteists are of course unhappy that they cant opress everyone beneath them anymore. They just cant say it openly so they use all kinds of propaganda against arab conqourors.
Patheic loosers these castetists.

Given a choice to live under Hindu rule or Muslim rule I think this particular region has made their choice clear many times.

Pakistan exists for that reason .

But libtards will keep twisting things and trying to impose them selves on majority

Given a choice to live under Hindu rule or Muslim rule I think this particular region has made their choice clear many times.

Pakistan exists for that reason .

But libtards will keep twisting things and trying to impose them selves on majority

Arabs may have held the land for an insignificant time, but they didn’t convert. In our region Islam spread through Persian sufis of Iran and Central Asia, and the locals converted willingly and not by force.

Arabs overtuned local hindu aristocracy and thereby layed the seeds for future conversion and emancipation from horrible Casteism of the subcontinet.

Sour grapes pesudo-nationalist can go cry all day but Islamic conquest of South Asia is fait accompli. Crocodile tear casteists are of course unhappy that they cant opress everyone beneath them anymore. They just cant say it openly so they use all kinds of propaganda against arab conqourors.
Patheic loosers these castetists.

Going by our work in Taxila and exploration of spirituality, we were on a pathway to decide our own form of monotheism. No doubt Arabs saw any emerging ideology as a threat to their colonial efforts.

Had Indus been left alone, Pakistan would have formed before the British arrived. We could have saved our people from another invading colonist resource draining parasite.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom