What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No you are liar. Hiding what's in your heart. You called Hamas terrorist and dehumanize the national Palestinian army. We won't forget. What are you doing in a Muslim forum? Go to your forums.
I dont need to lie, this is a way to get information for me, I'm not here to spread propaganda like you.

Hamas doesnt represent whole Muslim people, 1.9 bn people, so stop repeating that lie.

Nobody sane can approve what Hamas did Oct 7.

Q: Why does Hamas keep firing rockets at Israeli civilians ?

A : It keeps them ocuppied .

~
Shutup terrorist. We're not going to entertain your discussion which is all aimed at dehumanizing Muslims. Go to your Hindu forum and get out Muslim forum if you hate Muslims so much.

Shutup terrorist. We're not going to entertain your discussion which is all aimed at dehumanizing Muslims. Go to your Hindu forum and get out Muslim forum if you hate Muslims so much.
You dont represent Muslim people, neither Hamas does. So stop use the word "muslim" to spread your Hamas propaganda.

I dont need to lie, this is a way to get information for me, I'm not here to spread propaganda like you.

Hamas doesnt represent whole Muslim people, 1.9 bn people, so stop repeating that lie.

Nobody sane can approve what Hamas did Oct 7.
No you are liar. Hiding what's in your heart. You called Hamas terrorist and dehumanize the national Palestinian army. We won't forget. What are you doing in a Muslim forum? Go to your forums.

You dont represent Muslim people, neither Hamas does. So stop use the word "muslim" to spread your Hamas propaganda.

I'm not hindu :lol:. And you talk like a bot, keep repeating your false claims.

One question I've asked repeatedly that always goes unanswered:

If Hamas has taken hostages, including babies as you allege, what do you hope to achieve by bombing Hamas? Do you think the hostages will survive the bombing?

It's as if the hostages don't exist or Israel doesn't give a shit about them.

"Hey, my children were kidnapped by my neighbor, who took them into his house. I am going to light his house on fire."
^^ Explain this logic.

I dont even know the meaning of the word in those places, but keep in your world.
you sound more and more like a Fiji Indian. They usually forget their mother tongue and develop amnesia after visiting their families in Australia and New Zealand and that too in just 2 weeks :no: .

I'm not Indian. And my user name is unrelated to Hindi language.

It is my assessment that your grasp of English grammar is consistent with the same errors made by those who speak Indic languages. Therefore, either you are a pajeet zionist sucking charlatan or you are a Spaniard who learned an Indic language and has spoken it for so long that your English mistakes reflect being a near-native speaker of said Indic languages. There is very little difference; I'd say if you are the latter, you're even more pathetic.

Imagine being a Western European who has toilets and all manner of civilized lifestyle, to be so attached to India that you unlearn proper defecation and instead shit on the streets. There are Russophiles, Francophiles, Anglophiles, then there are people who want to emulate the lowest form of human existence, the Indophiles like you.

At the end of the day, on a Pakistan Defence website, the only people I imagine are actually incentivized to go on such a site and cause trouble are pajeets.

Hamas has Kidnapped from their homes and still holding 241 hostages.

210 of the hostage are civilians. Among them woman , elderly and 32 childrens,

Do you know how many Palestinians Israel has 'arrested' in it's system right now?

And how many of those are held without any charge?

And how many are children?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom