What's new

General Cricket thread

@Menace2Society ,@Winchester ,@chauvunist ,@KURUMAYA ,@Green Angel
This squad in coming time will be so good to see.
Shahzad
Azhar Ali
Hafeez
Haris Sohail
Babar Azam
Shoaib Malik
Sarfaraz
Ajmal
Irafan
Amir
Wahab
Golden stuff.:victory:
All are good players. One can only hope.

Indeed,but i would like to see Haris Sohail instead of Babur Azam because he is consistent and calm,a requisite for middle order batsman..Plus he can bowl as well at times ..Plus Rizwan is a gem we have found

Indeed,but i would like to see Haris Sohail instead of Babur Azam because he is consistent and calm,a requisite for middle order batsman..Plus he can bowl as well at times ..Plus Rizwan is a gem we have found
Babar Azam's domestic record is magnificent. Thus the reason for selection. Haris is a gem we have found, very consistent. Needs to learn how to convert his 50's into 100's. A very good player indeed. Rizwan is also good. Did you see his dive in the first game. Lovely.

Babar Azam's domestic record is magnificent. Thus the reason for selection. Haris is a gem we have found, very consistent. Needs to learn how to convert his 50's into 100's. A very good player indeed. Rizwan is also good. Did you see his dive in the first game. Lovely.

I love Rizwan's atheletecism plus he is a very dynamic Batsman..

In 2016 Pakistan is going to tour Eng, Aus and Nzl....Hafeez and Malik will be found out there against the likes of Starc and the jury is out on Ahmed Shehzad too
But the upcoming batting talent looks promising with Azhar, Haris, Babar, Rizwan and Sohaib.

Replace Ajmal with Yasir Shah.
Fast bowling is a concern with just Amir and Wahab.
Irfan breaks down too often plus he is 34.

@Menace2Society ,@Winchester ,@chauvunist ,@KURUMAYA ,@Green Angel
This squad in coming time will be so good to see.
Shahzad
Azhar Ali
Hafeez
Haris Sohail
Babar Azam
Shoaib Malik
Sarfaraz
Ajmal
Irafan
Amir
Wahab
Golden stuff.:victory:
All are good players. One can only hope.

In 2016 Pakistan is going to tour Eng, Aus and Nzl....Hafeez and Malik will be found out there against the likes of Starc and the jury is out on Ahmed Shehzad too
But the upcoming batting talent looks promising with Azhar, Haris, Babar, Rizwan and Sohaib.

Replace Ajmal with Yasir Shah.
Fast bowling is a concern with just Amir and Wahab.
Irfan breaks down too often plus he is 34.

I have high hopes from Rahat Ali..He can swing in to the right handers ..Though he needs to work a bit hard with his line and length..

I have high hopes from Rahat Ali..He can swing in to the right handers ..Though he needs to work a bit hard with his line and length..

He is a pathu.
Very weak mentally.
We are struggling with our fast bowling.
Junaid is club level now i don't know what has happened to him !

Unlikely on Malik considering he is very experienced on those pitches. He has been consistently scoring runs in last couple of years in T20's in those pitches. Big Bash and other league i concur he will soon become an important part of this team. Hafeez could be. Shahzad needs to work on his weakness and attitude, other than that he is an A grade player. Can score those big run's.
Junaid is club level now i don't know what has happened to him !
I still remember him against India. He demolished Indian teams top-order. He was making Kohli hop up and down, god knows what happened. Lost his swing i guess.
He can swing the new ball and reverse the old one. An art very tough to learn his line and length is an abuse to this skill. If he works on it, can be a goodish player. Well said mentality is very weak, won't last under pressure or in big games. Someone needs to roughen him up.
Ajmal ko miss kkar raha hon yar.
Who could have tough a player like Yasir would take over Ajmal in tests. I was fearing if Ajmal had gone who would take up this mantle of confusing the opposition. What a great find.

Did i not tell you Umer Akmal would fail, @KURUMAYA ? givign him chances is a disgrace in itself. Unless he improves his game, no chance.
Other than that what a great game of cricket, first half of second innings i was about to leave, the Afridi hit some sixes, hope was alive. The rest is history. What a great game.
@Winchester ...

Why is Misbah hated? Why is he not in the same class as the likes of Imran Khan, Javed Miadad? has he not given his everything for the team? there were times when even our rivals respected him more than us. He became captain when Pakistan team had no respect. Is he not the reason team has been free of corruption allegations for such a long time or stupid rivalries in dressing room. In fact Misbah has made this team click as a unit and introduced a new trend. Questions are enough, no further description needed.
@KURUMAYA ,@Winchester ,@Menace2Society ,@Devil Soul .....

Did i not tell you Umer Akmal would fail, @KURUMAYA ? givign him chances is a disgrace in itself. Unless he improves his game, no chance.
Other than that what a great game of cricket, first half of second innings i was about to leave, the Afridi hit some sixes, hope was alive. The rest is history. What a great game.
@Winchester ...

Why is Misbah hated? Why is he not in the same class as the likes of Imran Khan, Javed Miadad? has he not given his everything for the team? there were times when even our rivals respected him more than us. He became captain when Pakistan team had no respect. Is he not the reason team has been free of corruption allegations for such a long time or stupid rivalries in dressing room. In fact Misbah has made this team click as a unit and introduced a new trend. Questions are enough, no further description needed.
@KURUMAYA ,@Winchester ,@Menace2Society ,@Devil Soul .....

Well one reason could be that when Misbah took over, the T20 topi drama started/was at its peak and he is not a T20 players, so the likes of Afridi were in more demand and people were going gaga over all these slog hits etc... Misbah is not an aggressive player by nature and more of the build the ing'g type of a guy and on times he was unable to come out of that shell, he was/has been/is the back bone of Pak middle order, one cant ignore the reality that for years this guy along with YK have helped out Pak on number of occasions.... he took over when the team was down & out...I totally agree with you that Misbah did not get the respect he deserved,

پی ٹی وی کو چاہیئے کہ کرکٹ کمنٹری کو اردو زبان میں نشر کرے۔

.I totally agree with you that Misbah did not get the respect he deserved,
It's because of people like him that people have started watching cricket again. Players are playing as a unit, playing as a unit. No controversies. sad to see him not getting the respect he deserves.

It's because of people like him that people have started watching cricket again. Players are playing as a unit, playing as a unit. No controversies. sad to see him not getting the respect he deserves.
The tradition of not giving the due respect continues.......

The tradition of not giving the due respect continues.......
Yar it's great to see our batsmen clicking, in test especially. Young guys playing well, much needed. Azhar Ali, Sarfaraz, Shahzad.... Future looking bright.

Please use this thread, have general discussion here.

Yar it's great to see our batsmen clicking, in test especially. Young guys playing well, much needed. Azhar Ali, Sarfaraz, Shahzad.... Future looking bright.

Please use this thread, have general discussion here.
Anwar Ali & Imad Wasim saved the skin of Afridi yesterday or else he would have been target for all the criticism for not playing Sarfaraz....inshort lynched by others

Anwar Ali & Imad Wasim saved the sink of Afridi yesterday or else he would have been target for all the criticism for not playing Sarfaraz....inshort lynched by others
I hate to see mountain load of criticism after loosing one game. OK to rest Sarfaraz, guy is playing all formats, for the love of. Nothing wrong in trying Rizwan. Our media needs attention.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom