What's new

Hong Kong's immunised who died of Covid-19 mainly got Sinovac vaccine: Media

The headline "Hong Kong's immunised who died of Covid-19 mainly got Sinovac vaccine: Media" is kind of misleading because most people that got Sinovac are high-risk >80 old people. That is kind of like saying most people that died in US mainly got Pfizer/Moderna mRNA vaccine.

Anyway, result released by HK university,
Some very good COVID19 news in research by Dean of Medical school at HKU (Gabriel Leung) about one key Chinese COVID19 vaccine (used by ~3 billion ppl)-getting 3 shots of Sinovac is as effective as 3 shots of Pfizer in preventing serious illness & death. Research based on HK data​

So 1/3 of vaccine recipients in HK took Sinovac but they make up ~87% of vaccinated deaths?
So 2/3 of vaccine recipients in HK took mRNA, and they make up ~13% of vaccinated deaths?

87 * 2 / 13 = ~13.4

So you mean to say mRNA vaccines are ~13.4x more effective then Sinovac in preventing deaths in HK so far?
More likely you're spreading misinformation. Mingpao is one of the most notorious 'yellow' media in HK, where 'yellow' means they are anti-China and pro-western (pro color revolution, basically). Yellow media pretty much started the riots in 2019 and many unrests in the past.

Here's the misinformation you might have intentionally laid out: Quote "Of the 1,486 who died after receiving at least one dose, 1,292 - or 87 per cent - had gotten Sinovac", how many received Sinovac and how BioNtech? When were the shots administered? The time administered is very important because immunity won't mature until 3-4 weeks after the shots. As far as I know, probably less than 25%(?) of seniors in HK had any shot by the time this 5th wave hit. They were slow getting the shots also after the HK government realized it's more important to get the vulnerable citizens vaccinated. So, when did they get vaxed? If they started getting their 1st shot after this 5th wave hit, they probably just had the first shot less than a week before they were infected. That meant their immunity was not present or insignificant when the virus hit them. These seniors tend to take the Sinovac instead of the BioNtech.

To be fair, the evaluation should only take place if there's a 6th wave when more seniors are fully vaccinated and there are sufficient numbers vaxed, unvaxed, BioNtech-vaxed, Sinovac-vaxed, etc. to make the study more relevant and less biased. BUT the yellow media in HK love to use partial stats, non-confirmed numbers, unconventional methods, etc. to tell the stories they want to tell.

So yours is a classic example of using stats to lie. The one intentionally spreading this 'misinfo' should be termed a 'liar'. Sorry i don't know how to term this politely, but I don't think liars deserve civility anyway.

What the ccp and Chinese at large do are none of you filthy Indian sc**'s business. First, go build more toilets in your country to solve your disgusting shitting on the streets inhuman problem before you have the right to come out to teach Chinese on how they should behave in the world.
It's business for everyone in Asia when China with 1.4 billion people start creeping into degeneracy,it's destabilizing for whole of asia if not the world. Chinese gov pushed nationalistic anti-Japanese propaganda with Nanking museum of fake in 80s after Mao's death, thus creating a generation anti japan nationalistic clowns like u,now ccp have to pander to their own created nationalistic zombie brained folks ,even launch a war in asia pacific against Japan if domestic threatre demands, bringing destruction and foreign pivot to Asia like China during the time of KMT.

Well there are too many factors to consider by the way . One dose of inactivated vaccines is no different from no vaccine

It's business for everyone in Asia when China with 1.4 billion people start creeping into degeneracy,it's destabilizing for whole of asia if not the world. Chinese gov pushed nationalistic anti-Japanese propaganda with Nanking museum of fake in 80s after Mao's death, thus creating a generation anti japan nationalistic clowns like u,now ccp have to pander to their own created nationalistic zombie brained folks ,even launch a war in asia pacific against Japan if domestic threatre demands, bringing destruction and foreign pivot to Asia like China during the time of KMT.
You thick face shameless filthy Indians think you are superior to the Chinese ? Just go eat your humble pie ! How China deals with Jap is none of you filthy Indian 's business. You filthy Indians have no moral right to judge Chinese matters inside China or relating to Japs let alone to tell Chinese how to deal with the savage Japs. Chinese need no advice from you. You Indians are evil also as you were on the evil side of Jap on WW II issue. Your evil clown joke country Endia along with the evil savage Jap clown are two in a kind deserve to be dismembered from the face of earth. Your country Endia never existed throughout history and was artificially created by your white master colonizer the British in 1945 and therefore has no right to exist, ought to be dismembered for the good of everyone in the region as you are a spoiler and trouble maker in the region and hated by everyone ! You filthy delusional Indians, know your proper place.

Last edited:
You thick face shameless filthy Indians think you are superior to the Chinese ? Just go eat your humble pie ! How China deals with Jap is none of you f**k filthy Indian 's business. You filthy low life Indians have no moral right to judge Chinese matters inside China or relating to Japs let alone to tell Chinese how to deal with the savage Japs. Chinese need no advice from you sc***. You lowest form of life Indians are evil also as you were on the evil side of Jap on WW II issue. Your evil clown joke country Endia along with the evil savage Jap clown are two in a kind deserve to be dismembered and wiped out from the face of earth. Your country Endia never existed throughout history and was artificially created by your white master colonizer the British in 1945 and therefore has no right to exist, ought to be dismembered for the good of everyone in the region as you are a spoiler and trouble maker in the region and hated by everyone !
I can talk about or ridicule the nanking museum of fake or unit 731 fake pictures as much as I want,and you can just keep throwing your tantrum.

I'm not siding with anyone of WW2 issue,I'm simply saying the over exaggurated Nanking massacre issue is fake ,that's it.BTW,when you try to play moral higher ground using a fake massacre that only reduces your credibility.

Oh,and I don't mind the dismemberment of India at all,maybe that would be the best;kiddo you're barking at the wrong tree.

Last edited:
I can talk about or ridicule the nanking museum of fake or unit 731 fake pictures as much as I want,and you can just keep throwing your tantrum.

I'm not siding with anyone of WW2 issue,I'm simply saying the Nanking massacre is fake ,that's it.BTW,when you try to play moral higher ground using a fake massacre that only reduces your credibility.

Oh,and I don't mind the dismemberment of India at all,infact I think that would be the best;kiddo you're barking at the wrong tree.
If you think Nanking massacre is fake and unit 731 is fake,then I suggest you delusional Indian should go check in a mental hospital or see a psychiatrist as your whole nation are mentally deranged.

Maybe I'm exaggerating that Pfizer is ~13.4x more effective than Sinovac, since it's not age adjusted and you pointed out that 2/3 took Sinovac instead, contrary to the other guy's claim that 2/3 took mRNA (assuming you're right, I didn't verify which of you is right though). I made that rough estimation because that guy was saying 2/3 took mRNA and yet 87% of vaccinated deaths are Sinovac, which just further strengthens my point without him realizing because he can't do math lmao.

Based on Singapore's stats and data analytics, it's closer to ~4x (for Delta).

Shame on you, Liar. Go back to your hole.

If you think Nanking massacre is fake and unit 731 is fake,then I suggest you delusional Indian should go check in a mental hospital or see a psychiatrist as your whole nation are mentally deranged.

Don't argue with an Indian. Indians have lost track with facts, truth, and reality when it concerns their enemies (i.e. Pakistan, China). Remember the famous Indian quote: "Shanghai still needs a couple decades to level with New Delhi in modern amenities."

That pretty much summarize the whole truth, nothing but the truth so help me God, about Indians.

HONG KONG (BLOOMBERG) - Almost 87 per cent of Hong Kongers who died from Covid-19 after getting at least one dose of vaccine received Sinovac Biotech Ltd's shot, Ming Pao reported, though most deaths occurred among those who weren't immunised.

The newspaper said it analysed data from the Hospital Authority involving 5,167 of the city's Covid-19 fatalities, without disclosing its sources or additional information.

It found that 71 per cent of those who died were unvaccinated. Of the 1,486 who died after receiving at least one dose, 1,292 - or 87 per cent - had gotten Sinovac, Ming Pao reported.

Most deaths in Hong Kong have occurred among under-vaccinated senior citizens, particularly those living in elderly care homes.

There have been more than 5,400 fatalities in the latest Omicron-driven outbreak, making the city's death per capita the world's highest.

Less than 40 per cent of those aged 80 and older were vaccinated.

Two vaccines are available in the Asian financial hub. The Chinese-made Sinovac, which uses the inactivated technology, was often preferred by the elderly who believed it may have fewer side effects than the more potent mRNA immunisations from the German firm BioNTech SE.

The Sinovac shot has lower efficacy than that of the Biontech one, and offers limited protection against the Omicron variant, studies showed.

But it was still effective at reducing the risk of serious illness and deaths from Covid.

The Chinese vaccine makes up 60 per cent of all of the doses administered to those aged 60 and above.

Many experts, including University of Hong Kong professor and government advisor Yuen Kwok-yung, have said the elderly and children should get the BioNTech vaccine because of its superior protection against Omicron.

Apparently all the media propaganda tactics over which vaccine is better and which have bad side effects scared the elderly in Hong Kong into avoiding getting vaccinated.

"The hesitancy over vaccines has been attributed to misinformation about the vaccines’ potential side effects and efficacy, as well as a high level of public distrust of the government. But even as Hong Kong recorded more deaths in just over two weeks than it did in the last two years, some residents remained reluctant to get inoculated."

You need mathematician to figure the lies of HK doctors and Singapore government.

In HK, Sinovac were given to those old, allergic patients and too weak to get mRNA, under the government program.

Singapore also bash SInovac recently and tell everyone Pfizer is 5x more efficient than Sinovac. Sinopharm is not under government program, and it must be purchase from private medical center. We assume the profile of Sinopharm takers more similar to general population and result is, for every one pfizer person got severe covid, 1.5 sinopharm got sever covid.

1650192741592.png

Last edited:
1650221632833.png

1650221190497.png

1650225796815.png

1650221303769.png

Last edited:
View attachment 835244

View attachment 835238
1650221256627-png.835240

View attachment 835241

Stop posting facts damnit!!
This forum only accepts knee-jerk responses.

Should normalized base on the number of allergic, diabetes, CKD- which is why the data is way out,

A large of these people will be killed or injured instantly once they got mRNA jab, hence doctor give Sinovac. And hence Sinovac appears not that efficient vs mRNA.

Last edited:
You need mathematician to figure the lies of HK doctors and Singapore government.

In HK, Sinovac were given to those old, allergic patients and too weak to get mRNA, under the government program.

Singapore also bash SInovac recently and tell everyone Pfizer is 5x more efficient than Sinovac. Sinopharm is not under government program, and it must be purchase from private medical center. We assume the profile of Sinopharm takers more similar to general population and result is, for every one pfizer person got severe covid, 1.5 sinopharm got sever covid.

View attachment 835112.

laugh-slam.gif

It is very very well known that Sinkapore is a doggie of USA.
Will bark what USA tell Sinkapore to bark and jump what USA tell Sinkapore to jump.

The regime of Stinkapore represent only the regime of MIWs Maggots In White (they love to call themselves Man In White because they campaign wearing white shirts to show they are pure)

That regime of Stinkapore got lots of $$$$ ripped off and stolen from Singaporeans.

What is paid to the cabinet of Stinkapore can more than pay the entire Cabinets of G10 countries combined .

Well able to finance their sonderkommandoes to go to various forums like here to wax lyrical on how great Sinkapore is and how brilliant the MIWs and how pure they are with all kinds of tables drawn up by other Stinkapore sonderkommandoes and organisations.

laugh-slam.gif

Apparently all the media propaganda tactics over which vaccine is better and which have bad side effects scared the elderly in Hong Kong into avoiding getting vaccinated.

"The hesitancy over vaccines has been attributed to misinformation about the vaccines’ potential side effects and efficacy, as well as a high level of public distrust of the government. But even as Hong Kong recorded more deaths in just over two weeks than it did in the last two years, some residents remained reluctant to get inoculated."
Yup and 1mil dead is proof of that?

Back
Top Bottom