What's new

If Imran Khan stays, Indo-Pak ties won't improve - Najam Sethi

Yes. True that..but never gonna happen unless done by force.

Probably working on the theory to save the lathi, bhens and the saanp all at the same time.

Pakistan will outlast India by all numbers and calculations. Force is for India to use and change the course.

Najoomi had been predicting this crisis since late last year. Clearly, he had some inside information. Instead of representing the country's interests, these people work for their own interests. "Bring us, and we'll side with you".

The Indians of today are all Hindutva extremist... They want to exterminate Pakistan, Islam, and Muslims. What improvement in relationship is this drunkard seeking???

Laanat is beghairat anchor pe.
I have never used a bad word over the years i have been on this forum but for Najam Sethi, I will make an exception.
He along with, Saleem Safi, Hamid Mir, Sana Bucha, and Mujeeb ur Rehman shami... are cancer to society and are filth that needs to be done away with. The whole media and information section will always be constipated with these being around.

No matter who is in charge of Pakistan any sort of "plebiscite" in status quo in Kashmir or anywhere else in mainland India is a pipe dream and delusional.
Francis Fukoyama wrote, The End of History and The Last Man", that does not end history. History will continue and results are unknown. India is a very old country but there are no worth mentioning intellectual who can see Hindutva will take India down.
Arun Datti Roy thinks that and there will be few more but will be put on the sidelines. As a Pakistani this is good.
On other note, Muslims ruled India for 800 years and YES, they did not forcibly convert local population to become Muslims, there was tolerance otherwise Muslims could not rule for 8 centuries.
Let's see how many decades hidutva can take India in a country with a large Muslim and miscellaneous minority.

Things happen suddenly....few months back nobody could predict Russia-Ukraine war...now the longer term outcome is uncertain.

We will see what shall happen to Kashmir and India.

Najoomi had been predicting this crisis since late last year. Clearly, he had some inside information. Instead of representing the country's interests, these people work for their own interests. "Bring us, and we'll side with you".

Ahhh...so cute. Even when they are at deaths door they cannot stop. I will not be sad when this one goes

He is known traitor. This guy raised arms against state in Baluchistan along with Ahmad Rashid at his younger days and it shows our state and its disastrous policies that this guy is still walking and allowed to talk

Come on guy give 35 puncture a break he must be missing his fathers in India

Francis Fukoyama wrote, The End of History and The Last Man", that does not end history. History will continue and results are unknown. India is a very old country but there are no worth mentioning intellectual who can see Hindutva will take India down.
Arun Datti Roy thinks that and there will be few more but will be put on the sidelines. As a Pakistani this is good.
On other note, Muslims ruled India for 800 years and YES, they did not forcibly convert local population to become Muslims, there was tolerance otherwise Muslims could not rule for 8 centuries.
Let's see how many decades hidutva can take India in a country with a large Muslim and miscellaneous minority.

Things happen suddenly....few months back nobody could predict Russia-Ukraine war...now the longer term outcome is uncertain.

We will see what shall happen to Kashmir and India.

Mughals ruled India as a monarchy. India post British raj has been a fundamentally hindu country and the current "hindu" democracy has only grown in strength for the last 75 years post independance. In a much more fragile India, Indira Gandhi was the PM and she took a few let's say unconstitutional steps like imposing emergency to control mob behaviour. She got murdered. By her own gaurds. Since then forceful measures like emergency is taboo in Indian political circles. No one dares to touch it.. appeasement of minorities and giving free benefits is the order of the day. So i would say the democratic structure of India is fairly solid.
As of Arundhati Roy..she is a Pulitzer winner and a staunch leftist..long way from being a geo political strategy expert. She has been harking about the end of time for India since I was still in school. I (and frankly most.of.india) worry about what these intellectuals say about India's geo political future as much as a I worry about spilled milk.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom