What's new

Featured India intensifies it's propaganda against Turkey

In past few months, we have been monitoring Indian propaganda against Turkey & especially targeting the State authorities.
This comes to light based on the fact that Turkey has been a key ally to Pakistan & was slowly becoming part of the China block. In addition to that, Turkey has been taking stand with Pakistan over Indian atrocities in Kashmir, this called for Indian propaganda against Turkish President Tayyip Erdoğan

Yesterday, Indian media started circulating reports that an Al-Qaida affiliated charity group from Turkey was working with Militant group in Nepal, Indian media named Islamai Sangh Nepal, the militant group with which Turkish charity was working working with.

Indians ran the propaganda that IHH is known as a tool of the Turkish intelligence agency MIT and has been supported by the government of Islamist President Recep Tayyip Erdogan

View attachment 721013
View attachment 721014
View attachment 721020

This is not the first time Indians have ran false propaganda against Turkey. In Dec 2020, Indian media propogated news from Greek newsoutlet that Turkey was paying 2000$ to foreign fighters to join fight in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

View attachment 721015
View attachment 721016
View attachment 721017

It is about time, Turkish authorities address this Indian propaganda against the State authorities & raise the issue of continuous Indian disinfo war at the world forum.
Turkey should intensify the drone supply to Pakistan. And rest we will take care of.

Turkey should intensify the drone supply to Pakistan. And rest we will take care of.
India has increased it's cooperation with Greece just to counter Turkey, in coming days a block might be created against Turks in Europe (not EU since Turkey is not part of EU).

Paksitan & Turkey will have to go outside the box on this one, do not limit their joint strategy to counter disinformation war but Proxy war too.

1614540639426.png

IHH
Banned by Israel -

Banned by Germany-

France-

Netherlands-

Ehh, Turkey itself- :laughcry:

Italians-

Last edited:
Insulting remarks against Turkish President, continous trolling

Last edited by a moderator:
In past few months, we have been monitoring Indian propaganda against Turkey & especially targeting the State authorities.
This comes to light based on the fact that Turkey has been a key ally to Pakistan & was slowly becoming part of the China block. In addition to that, Turkey has been taking stand with Pakistan over Indian atrocities in Kashmir, this called for Indian propaganda against Turkish President Tayyip Erdoğan

Yesterday, Indian media started circulating reports that an Al-Qaida affiliated charity group from Turkey was working with Militant group in Nepal, Indian media named Islamai Sangh Nepal, the militant group with which Turkish charity was working working with.

Indians ran the propaganda that IHH is known as a tool of the Turkish intelligence agency MIT and has been supported by the government of Islamist President Recep Tayyip Erdogan

View attachment 721013
View attachment 721014
View attachment 721020

This is not the first time Indians have ran false propaganda against Turkey. In Dec 2020, Indian media propogated news from Greek newsoutlet that Turkey was paying 2000$ to foreign fighters to join fight in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

View attachment 721015
View attachment 721016
View attachment 721017

It is about time, Turkish authorities address this Indian propaganda against the State authorities & raise the issue of continuous Indian disinfo war at the world forum.
@TurAF @Turan09 @turkaholic @Turkreal

Just looping in Turkish Members

Even Turkey has raided their offices and arrested people.
So is Turkey also fake media propaganda . Are Turks rubes working for the India-Jewish Nazis ?????

Turkish police raid charity aiding Syria
Organisation denies links to al-Qaeda after counter-terrorism officers sweep through, detaining one person.

Aljazeera

EJC calls on the European Union to ban the IHH and other terrorist front organizations to ensure no repeat of flotilla events

European Jewish Congress

Turkey scandal deepens with raid on Charity By Turkey
LAtimes

I could just go on with links to the Danes and their report as did the Dutch and Germany but I will not you just have to google yourself.

EJC calls on the European Union to ban the IHH and other terrorist front organizations to ensure no repeat of flotilla events
i think you did not read the news from Indian media properly, let me quote them here for you to read:

1614541403611.png

1614541460582.png

I gave you an opportunity & asked you to be polite. You were asked to post whatever you feel like to defend the indian narrative but do not be abusive. YOur post was deleted because it was full of insults, i let that go once. since you failed to mend your way, hence action had to be taken
IHH
Banned by Israel -

Banned by Germany-

France-

Netherlands-

Ehh, Turkey itself- :laughcry:

Italians-

failed to grasp the point being made here. Issue is indians running propaganda against Turkish President, directly naming Turkish Intelligence & the President of sponsoring terrorism in Indian.... you people have gone nuts :crazy:

Last edited:
But EU disinfo labs something something is affiliated with EU and not a NGO, right? 🤭

Throw a few thousand pounds and anyone can get any "authentic report" from that "world class lab" who no one gives 2 hoots outside Pakistan! :rofl: https://lobbyfacts.eu/representative/e2e55b143c0248e2ada672197f705cfc
Then why does it bother you so much that you feel compelled to bobble in here to respond and try to discredit this source that nobody "gives two hoots about"? You can sleep well in the knowledge that this "propaganda" is ignored by all "outside Pakistan". We remain wholly isolated thanks to Indian political outflanking of our every strategy. You people are so smart and attractive to bobs and vagenes, ....and what's this? A steady job in a call centre, with free employee WiFi?? Wow!!! Pakistanis are so isolated compared to Indians.

"i think you did not read the news from Indian media properly, let me quote them here for you to read:"

I think you too need to avail yourself with genuine information. IHH is still there in Turkey by Turkey's grace and just as Pakistan raids its own pet terror groups from time to time to keep them in line and pull the wool over the eyes of the world , So does Turkey which houses NOT JUST the IHH but whole plethora of terror groups active in Syria Lebanon Iraq etc.

Even Turkey has raided their offices and arrested people.
So is Turkey also fake media propaganda . Are Turks rubes working for the India-Jewish Nazis ?????

Turkish police raid charity aiding Syria
Organisation denies links to al-Qaeda after counter-terrorism officers sweep through, detaining one person.

Aljazeera

European Jewish Congress

Turkey scandal deepens with raid on Charity By Turkey
LAtimes

I could just go on with links to the Danes and their report as did the Dutch and Germany but I will not you just have to google yourself.

What is the purpose of this game of swings and roundabouts? Does India not offer clandestine support to a variety of terrorist groups and networks?

"The Balochistan Liberation Army (Balochi: بلۏچستان آجوییء لشکر‎; abbreviated BLA), also known as the Baloch Liberation Army, is a militant organization based in Afghanistan. The BLA is listed as aterrorist organization by Pakistan, the United Kingdom and the United States."

Shall we discuss mukhti bahini? Numerous Indian nationals acquitted of terrorism charges? Your own ex-blacklist prime minister?

If India wishes to throw even a single stone, it should remember the glass house within which it resides.

"i think you did not read the news from Indian media properly, let me quote them here for you to read:"

I think you too need to avail yourself with genuine information. IHH is still there in Turkey by Turkey's grace and just as Pakistan raids its own pet terror groups from time to time to keep them in line and pull the wool over the eyes of the world , So does Turkey which houses NOT JUST the IHH but whole plethora of terror groups active in Syria Lebanon Iraq etc.
New democratic Party Canada's leader is Jagmeet Singh, whom Indians also accuse of supporting terrorism in India.
There are NGOs still operating in 'Your' country UK that advertises itself of running refugee camps & aid in Syria, Lebanon, Africa & IOK / AJK.
Going by your logic, all above are sponsored by the States they are operating in?

Indian propaganda is too stupid to be believed by the world, maybe only the dumb indian population believes it.

Indian propaganda is too stupid to be believed by the world, maybe only the dumb indian population believes it.
I'd go further.. Indian disinformation is so pathetic and amateurish that it devalues the genuine attempts at propaganda more professional peoples engage in. Greeks and Armenians have been facepalming collectively at these idiots - ably demonstrated on this very thread - trying their best to crap on a hitherto reasonably effective propaganda war waged against Turkey. Imagine the collective groans of despair at the Disinfo lab revelations. Some call centre jockey with a basic java template has been running these fake websites for a decade. It's hardly worth anyone's effort to crack this mystery, and these clowns think Greece and Armenia want their help?

Pakistan and Turkey with Malaysia were supposed to start a channel. That platform is ideal to counter this propaganda coupled with the threat of legal ramifications for hindutva news outlets in EU and elsewhere.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom