What's new

India launches world's 1st nasal vaccine

mr india supar dupar powar i dont live in pakistan. beter to be with no medicine then get side affects and die.

lol. 25% of ALL medicines in UK is from India.

So 1 in every 4 medicine you take will be Indian.

lol. 25% of ALL medicines in UK is from India.

So 1 in every 4 medicine you take will be Indian.
are you dumb none of my medicine are from india. mine are made in britain or usa.

This is the world's first fully approved Nasal Vaccine.

Chinese nasal vaccine was approved on an emergency basis without full trials.

What a shame you turned out to be that guy with his head in the sand.

are you dumb none of my medicine are from india. mine are made in britain or usa.

Like I said, 25% of ALL Medicines available in UK is from India. These are the Facts.

In fact, even the CoVid vaccine used in UK i.e. AstraZeneca came from India. lol.

mr india supar dupar powar i dont live in pakistan. beter to be with no medicine then get side affects and die.
I will not comment until the investigation is complete and proper action is taken, if the accusations are true.

I grew up using Indian medicine. I haven't encountered any problems.. I grew up with a sister who is a doctor and my brother who is a pharmacist in my family. I am very aware of drug interactions and side effects and people confidence in Indian medicine has grown many fold in all these years.

Indian Pharma industry is huge- about $40 billion and is growing in double digits. You can be rest assured that quality checks are very stringent. India is also becoming major vaccine supplier to the world.

Indian Pharma industry is huge- about $40 billion and is growing in double digits. You can be rest assured that quality checks are very stringent. India is also becoming major vaccine supplier to the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom