What's new

Featured Indian Chronicles: deep dive into a 15-year operation targeting the EU and UN to serve Indian interests

So what's new here ? All countries indulge in this sort of thing.
Sure, but when Indians run around ranting and whining and posting links to various sources maligning Pakistan, exposing their disinformation & fake news efforts allows easier debunking.

On the subject of Indian disinformation efforts, how's the Civil War in Karachi going?

Any more audio recordings of Colonel Janab Janabzaada directing so called ops in Indian Occupied Kashmir?

Sure, but when Indians run around ranting and whining and posting links to various sources maligning Pakistan, exposing their disinformation & fake news efforts allows easier debunking.

On the subject of Indian disinformation efforts, how's the Civil War in Karachi going?

Any more audio recordings of Colonel Janab Janabzaada directing so called ops in Indian Occupied Kashmir?
It is what it is, man. A hybrid war is fought on all levels, military direct action, covert ops, the use of militant proxies as well as on the information and many other fronts.

Don't you for a second believe that your guys are not engaged in exactly the same thing, the Chinese and Americans are having at it with each other, as is the EU against Russia and vice versa.

btw, that new Asad Durrani and former RAW guy Daulat's new book, fascinating stuff..

oh, and the mainstream media is just noise, ignore the screaming and drama, don't watch that crap, it's entertainment.

It is what it is, man. A hybrid war is fought on all levels, military direct action, covert ops, the use of militant proxies as well as on the information and many other fronts.

Don't you for a second believe that your guys are not engaged in exactly the same thing, the Chinese and Americans are having at it with each other, as is the EU against Russia and vice versa.

btw, that new Asad Durrani and former RAW guy Daulat's new book, fascinating stuff..

oh, and the mainstream media is just noise, ignore the screaming and drama, don't watch that crap, it's entertainment.
And exposing Indian propaganda, lies, half-truths and the network used to promote said propaganda, lies & half-truths is also part of the same hybrid war.

Or do you expect Pakistan and Pakistanis to just sit back and let all these Indian lies and propaganda to go unchallenged?

So what's new here ? All countries indulge in this sort of thing.
Not like your country - I read this article and wasn't surprised.

Which begs the question why does India seems so rattled these days. Its the first time Pakistan has a government that is answering these actions tit for tat. Quite entertaining.

Which begs the question why does India seems so rattled these days. Its the first time Pakistan has a government that is answering these actions tit for tat. Quite entertaining.
Moeed Yusuf in his GVS conversation answered some of those questions that have infuriated Pakistanis for years - why Pakistan has not taken a more aggressive approach in exposing India's involvement in terrorism and various other criminal/terrorist activity targeting Pakistan over the decades.

He tried his best to state it in a way that did not condemn previous governments, but it is clear that under Imran Khan and his NSA leadership, the transition towards being more aggressive in countering India (militarily, public relations, exposing India's involvement in terrorism and crime targeting Pakistan) has begun.

To be clear, the fault for not taking the above mentioned aggressive approach against India is the fault of successive Pakistani governments. The Indians were given a free hand to malign Pakistan and paint themselves as saints.

And exposing Indian propaganda, lies, half-truths and the network used to promote said propaganda, lies & half-truths is also part of the same hybrid war.

Or do you expect Pakistan and Pakistanis to just sit back and let all these Indian lies and propaganda to go unchallenged?
No, go right ahead doing your part, I'd expect nothing less but this particular bit of news/expose.. doubt it's giving any in the intel community here any nightmares. Also doubt the ISI would view this as a big win.

Not like your country - I read this article and wasn't surprised.

Pakistani military and intel has always answered in a tit for tat matter, as have the Indians. Most real victories never make it to the news, it's a military to military thing.

Modi upset the applecart a bit after the surgical strike thing was made public but these have been happening since forever. Both sides go on trophy hunting expeditions, brutal.. it is what it is.

Moeed Yusuf in his GVS conversation answered some of those questions that have infuriated Pakistanis for years - why Pakistan has not taken a more aggressive approach in exposing India's involvement in terrorism and various other criminal/terrorist activity targeting Pakistan over the decades.

He tried his best to state it in a way that did not condemn previous governments, but it is clear that under Imran Khan and his NSA leadership, the transition towards being more aggressive in countering India (militarily, public relations, exposing India's involvement in terrorism and crime targeting Pakistan) has begun.

To be clear, the fault for not taking the above mentioned aggressive approach against India is the fault of successive Pakistani governments. The Indians were given a free hand to malign Pakistan and paint themselves as saints.

I would like to listen to this interview, can you point me to it, I have tried google but not sure I am looking at the right video.

I think the tables have turned on India, they and their establishment thought more of the same but I am surprised at how IK is dealing with this situation. I also hope this sets a precedent, not sure if Pakistan's internal media highlights this achievement, if they do that would be a sure fire way of forcing other parties to keep the pressure on India.

Following a preliminary investigation published in 2019, the EU DisinfoLab uncovered a massive operation targeting international institutions and serving Indian interests. “Indian Chronicles” – the name we gave to this operation – resurrected dead media, dead think-tanks and NGOs. It even resurrected dead people. This network is active in Brussels and Geneva in producing and amplifying content to undermine – primarily – Pakistan.

@Horus @PDF @Foxtrot Alpha

Following a preliminary investigation published in 2019, the EU DisinfoLab uncovered a massive operation targeting international institutions and serving Indian interests. “Indian Chronicles” – the name we gave to this operation – resurrected dead media, dead think-tanks and NGOs. It even resurrected dead people. This network is active in Brussels and Geneva in producing and amplifying content to undermine – primarily – Pakistan.

already a thread going here:

This was helped by the dictator and subsequent civilian dictators bending backwards for India due American strategies.

Even the current government is being forced into back channel diplomacy.

doubt it's giving any in the intel community here any nightmares.
The efforts mentioned aren't meant to give the intel community nightmares - it's part of narrative building and expanding diplomatic space and soft power.
I would like to listen to this interview, can you point me to it, I have tried google but not sure I am looking at the right video.

I think the tables have turned on India, they and their establishment thought more of the same but I am surprised at how IK is dealing with this situation. I also hope this sets a precedent, not sure if Pakistan's internal media highlights this achievement, if they do that would be a sure fire way of forcing other parties to keep the pressure on India.

Pakistani military and intel has always answered in a tit for tat matter, as have the Indians. Most real victories never make it to the news, it's a military to military thing.

Modi upset the applecart a bit after the surgical strike thing was made public but these have been happening since forever. Both sides go on trophy hunting expeditions, brutal.. it is what it is.

They have been but Pakistan has only recently begun using the soft power to answer Indian influence, India has been doing this openly for the last few decades. India was winning all the trophies earlier because Pakistan was a no show, its changing now and I don't think it's going down very well with Indian establishment. I guess they will have to get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom