What's new

Indian Social Media Barbarity, Sycophancy and Lechery - Megathread

Barbaric Hindu wants to avenge the World Cup loss by begging Iijraelis to kill more Palestinians

20231120_142612.jpg

Tere nangay rapist Bramen baaps have been practicing begging as a career for centuries in return for giving "blessings" to jahil low-caste mutts like you:

Teri to poori kaum hi bheekh maang rahi hai, tera PM bhikhari tera President bhikhari
Tera army chief tak bhi bheekh mangne jata hai ..
Arab tere jaiso convers se toilet saaf karwate hai to tu kis cast ki baat kar rha hai?

Teri to poori kaum hi bheekh maang rahi hai, tera PM bhikhari tera President bhikhari
Tera army chief tak bhi bheekh mangne jata hai ..
Arab tere jaiso convers se toilet saaf karwate hai to tu kis cast ki baat kar rha hai?
Oye Chindoo, is cast ke bare me baat kar rha hoon.

Dekh Chindoo bandar, this is what the nangay Bramen who beg you for free shit say about you. And after seeing these quotes, no doubt you'll still go to their temples to munch on gobar they leave on the floor for you and fellate their lingams. Sharam karo pajeet.

Oye Chindoo, is cast ke bare me baat kar rha hoon.

Dekh Chindoo bandar, this is what the nangay Bramen who beg you for free shit say about you. And after seeing these quotes, no doubt you'll still go to their temples to munch on gobar they leave on the floor for you and fellate their lingams. Sharam karo pajeet.

Teri ammi or khala jo madarso me moulvi se, akele me seekh kar aayi hai na vo tu yaha mat sikha,

Pajeet tere jaise converted Punjabi hai just like Pa ki.

Teri ammi or khala jo madarso me moulvi se, akele me seekh kar aayi hai na vo tu yaha mat sikha,

Pajeet tere jaise converted Punjabi hai just like Pa ki.
Chale chal pajeet, dekh tere ganday nangay Bramen ke daily activities.

New Project.png

Tu khud Braman or Devadas rape ka product ho ge, jese tu shamelessly in haramion ko defend kar rhe ho.

Hindus have targeted Australian Cricketer Glenn Maxwell's Bharati wife to the extent she has posted the following statement on social media:

1700534235469.png

This has been reposted by Glenn Maxwell himself:

1700534272520.png

More Hindu AI fantasies. Imagine spending your entire existence crying about Muslims taking over your country and abusing Islam for it and then posting photos dreaming about "peaceful" takeovers of foreign countries by sending warships and troops.

Screenshot_20231121_061015_X.jpg

The perception of Bharatis among Finlanders has been MODI-fied #ModiHaiToMumkinHai
1700572296504.png

In same thread:

Foreign lady describes her experience with pajeets
1700572461924.png

Canadian perceptions of Bharat also MODI-fied!
1700572503438.png

And from a pajeetni:
1700572482380.png

More Hindu AI fantasies. Imagine spending your entire existence crying about Muslims taking over your country and abusing Islam for it and then posting photos dreaming about "peaceful" takeovers of foreign countries by sending warships and troops.

View attachment 1030720
Cut ..wa network active in propaganda against hindus .

The perception of Bharatis among Finlanders has been MODI-fied #ModiHaiToMumkinHai
View attachment 1030744

In same thread:

Foreign lady describes her experience with pajeets
View attachment 1030745

Canadian perceptions of Bharat also MODI-fied!
View attachment 1030747

And from a pajeetni:
View attachment 1030746
Cut ..was busy in cheap propaganda .

View attachment 1030720

Chalo nikal lo , tumhara inaam mil gaya.

1700595085206.png

a society’s behavior towards the outside reflects interpersonal relationships within the society

barbarity, sycophancy, lechery, sadism, etc are daily facts of life in the 3rd world as a whole, but especially india

it is how the state operates in relation to the citizens and how the head of the family treats its dependents

id rather be a black american slave in the 1700’s than an indian

a society’s behavior towards the outside reflects interpersonal relationships within the society

barbarity, sycophancy, lechery, sadism, etc are daily facts of life in the 3rd world as a whole, but especially india

it is how the state operates in relation to the citizens and how the head of the family treats its dependents

id rather be a black american slave in the 1700’s than an indian
Get citizenship of pak sar zamin .

Back
Top Bottom