What's new

Featured Iran intends to block strait of Hormoz

This pipeline is good for Iran but Iran just can't stop allies specially american Navy. Real life is different. Statements are just statements.

I have forgotten more about military than you will ever learn kid. I am going by what we know about the incompetence of these saudis openly. This is not a secret.

Listen, Saudis would be humiliated in a way that it would be sadistic to talk about. Your drivel here does not change that fact.

I guess this is "saudi mathematics". You may be including their foreign labour forces in this calculation.

All that means nothing when they are useless at wielding the hardware.

Don't deflect the discussion. Stay on the Saudis, their incompetence cannot be compared to any other group.

These nations are more likely to fight each other than to join to fight someone else.

A fantasy, nothing more.

I would pay money just to see the Saudis retaliate for the humiliation Iran gave them by openly attacking them. But there is more chance of an alien invasion than that. The Al Saud family is too much of a coward to do anything, and too weak.

Obviously a realistic discussion is beyond your capacity, it's perhaps better for you to stick to dealing with fiction.

Your are only reduced to empty refutation Claiming knowledge while spewing some clearly erroneous statements and also believing in erroneous stuff like Iranian military advantage which is a great misconception It honestly reminds me mostly about the Kurds who truly thought that they could hold their grounds and I don't know what it is some sort of iranic people romanticism or some sort of shit but hey guess what these delusions never saved them.

Honestly you people experienced the biggest military upsets in history not once but upto 5 times and all of them world records and honestly it can't be coincidence. Your just not cut out for this I gather.

The Arabs you are blaming did such a defeat on you before a major upset. What does that tell us?

You are hiding behind petty insults and delusions to make you sleep better at night.

All these nations I mentioned have a military pact with Arabia and allies except Qatar who broke away but if war happens in their backyard they will have no other option then to join.

Why don't you take a calculator and try to count it you will reach 300m+ only these 9 countries + the voluenteers.

Any future war involving Saudi Arabia is gonna be a global war nothing less nothing more.

Militarily you are not the wisest guy nor do you understand geopolitics you are just a layman who is nationalistic and blind sighted by it to put it short a simple minded peasant. Whos bound to miscalculate due to some sort of iranic romanticism

Your are only reduced to empty refutation Claiming knowledge while spewing some clearly erroneous statements and also believing in erroneous stuff like Iranian military advantage which is a great misconception It honestly reminds me mostly about the Kurds who truly thought that they could hold their grounds and I don't know what it is some sort of iranic people romanticism or some sort of shit but hey guess what these delusions never saved them.

Honestly you people experienced the biggest military upsets in history not once but upto 5 times and all of them world records and honestly it can't be coincidence. Your just not cut out for war is what I gather.

The Arabs you are blaming did such a defeat on you before a major upset.

You are hiding behind petty insults and delusions to make you sleep better at night.

All these nations I mentioned have a military pact with Saudi Arabia and allies except Qatar who broke away but if war happens in their backyard they will have no other option then to join.

Why don't you take a calculator and try to count it you will reach 300m+ only these 9 countries + the voluenteers.

Any future war involving Saudi Arabia and the 9 allies is gonna be a global war nothing less nothing more.

Militarily you are not the wisest guy nor do you understand geopolitics you are just a layman who is nationalistic and blind sighted by it to put it short a simple minded peasant. Whos bound to miscalculate
Calm down caveman.. this is not 600AD where militaries attack with huge troops/ships etc.
You won't even gather 1 milion arabs to really fight a ground battle even if their lives depended on it... same goes for Iran too.

The godfather of all Arabs aka Saudi Arabia fails to defeat a militia sponsored by Iran. That alone should tell you something... right?

Iran is also unable to conduct huge massive warfare.. that is why after the American base attack no more actions were taken.

Conclusion : Calm your tits down.. there will be no war as you are imagining.

Your are only reduced to empty refutation Claiming knowledge while spewing some clearly erroneous statements and also believing in erroneous stuff like Iranian military advantage which is a great misconception

The difference is, my comments are backed by real life factors whilst yours are based on hot air and fantasy.

It honestly reminds me mostly about the Kurds who truly thought that they could hold their grounds and I don't know what it is some sort of iranic people romanticism or some sort of shit but hey guess what these delusions never saved them.

You see, if the saudis actually managed to fire a bullet towards Iran, then your words would have more sustance, but the reality is, it is the other way around. Iran is slapping the saudis around and they do nothing. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Honestly you people experienced the biggest military upsets in history not once but upto 5 times and all of them world records and honestly it can't be coincidence. Your just not cut out for this I gather.

Iran has been around for thousands of years, victories and defeats are natural part of such a history, but guess what? Iran is still around and today is playing with your kind likes you're some chess pieces. I said your kind because presumably you're a false flagging Persian Gulf Arab.

Out of interest, why are you so embarrassed to show your true origins?

The Arabs you are blaming did such a defeat on you before a major upset. What does that tell us?

You're living in some ancient fantasy world, go write a book, at least then some other deluded like minded people would pay you.

Which delusion is this again?:

1602854520505.png

All these nations I mentioned have a military pact with Arabia and allies except Qatar who broke away but if war happens in their backyard they will have no other option then to join.

So why didn't they do anything after Iran attacked the Saudis directly? Morever, most of these nations are borderline as incompetent as the Saudis when it comes to military capabilities.

Any future war involving Saudi Arabia is gonna be a global war nothing less nothing more.

In reality, most of these countries would not even lift a finger for the Saudis in fear of what will happen to them.

Militarily you are not the wisest guy nor do you understand geopolitics you are just a layman who is nationalistic and blind sighted by it to put it short a simple minded peasant. Whos bound to miscalculate due to some sort of iranic romanticism

I think the person that is basing their comment on real world events is more in touch with geopolitical calculations than some clueless fanboy that comes up with excuses such as "attack came from within Saudi Arabia itself".

Go back to sleep.

Calm down caveman.. this is not 600AD where militaries attack with huge troops/ships etc.
You won't even gather 1 milion arabs to really fight a ground battle even if their lives depended on it... same goes for Iran too.

The godfather of all Arabs aka Saudi Arabia fails to defeat a militia sponsored by Iran. That alone should tell you something... right?

Iran is also unable to conduct huge massive warfare.. that is why after the American base attack no more actions were taken.

Conclusion : Calm your tits down.. there will be no war as you are imagining.

We will be able to field overwhelming numerous force when need be. We won't shy away from defending in what we stand for and believe me and our territorial integrity and it doesn't matter who it is against unapologetically.

I know nothing happens now in the world until WW3 which is sometime away. But I am telling that fool who thinks his shitting gold what is real and what is not real. Someone had to..

The difference is, my comments are backed by real life factors whilst yours are based on hot air and fantasy.

You see, if the saudis actually managed to fire a bullet towards Iran, then your words would have more sustance, but the reality is, it is the other way around. Iran is slapping the saudis around and they do nothing. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Iran has been around for thousands of years, victories and defeats are natural part of such a history, but guess what? Iran is still around and today is playing with your kind likes you're some chess pieces. I said your kind because presumably you're a false flagging Persian Gulf Arab.

Out of interest, why are you so embarrassed to show your true origins?

You're living in some ancient fantasy world, go write a book, at least then some other deluded like minded people would pay you.

Which delusion is this again?:

So why didn't they do anything after Iran attacked the Saudis directly? Morever, most of these nations are borderline as incompetent as the Saudis when it comes to military capabilities.

In reality, most of these countries would not even lift a finger for the Saudis in fear of what will happen to them.

I think the person that is basing their comment on real world events is more in touch with geopolitical calculations than some clueless fanboy that comes up with excuses such as "attack came from within Saudi Arabia itself".

Go back to sleep.

You are coming with the same recycled shit while we discussed that pages ago which shows me that you truly have nothing left to shoot with.

We were speaking about military now but you come with that other discussion which was pages ago and we concluded that.

What ancient history? Are you telling me that persians have changed themselves thru time? Get the **** outta here! I know you folks. Your from the mideast region and I know your assss. It's like same nigga who you know is from the bloke telling you he has changed? GTFOH

O'right lets forget about the ancient times but you can't lie against what happened but lets forget it anyways.

You claimed some imaginary military advantages which I prove to be false and everyone knows this.

1. Manpower
2. Military hardware
3. Tanks
4. Air superiorty
5. Technology
6. Economy

All these 6 points go to the Saudi Coalition it is as much a fact as Omar slayed Persians back in 600s take or leave it.

I made my point

Last edited:
Please research what Iran exactly declared they will do. Basically all they said, is that if the US tries to prevent Iran herself from using the Strait, then they will shut it down. That's pretty credible, since it would be suicidal for Iran to sit still while the US chokes her to death by blocking commercial Iranian vessels. Which is why Washington has not proceeded to such measures, knowing the likely consequences they would entail.

Indeed and as you said, the Strait consists of territorial waters of both Iran and Oman. However, an important point to note is that due to the shallowness of waters in the Strait, this leaves only a few practicable shipping lanes for oil tankers - too few for simultaneous bidirectional traffic in both Iranian and Omani shares of the waters. In other terms, even if Iran interdicted passage just through her own share of the Strait, this would be enough to halt large tanker traffic in one direction.
btw for now all international traffic use omani waters
which iran can never dream of touching
cant go to details
iranians can never afford it

We will be able to field overwhelming numerous force when need be. We won't shy away from defending in what we stand for and believe me and our territorial integrity and it doesn't matter who it is against.

We? so you admit you're a false flagging Saudi? You have no overwhelming force.
Morever, you simply cannot defend your country. Your only hope so far is to resort to some fantasy scenario in which other nations can come to your rescue. Don't be disheartened, I have already stated that with the American support, you'll last a while longer.

I know nothing happens now in the world until WW3 which is sometime away. But I am telling that fool who thinks his shitting gold what from what is real and what is not real. Someone had to tell him whatsup!

What I have told you so far is honesty. Saudi Arabia would be ripped apart quickly. If you were not incompetent and utterly reliant on the outside for your survival, I would have stated it. But this is fact you cannot run from, no matter how fast your try to deflect and hide from it.

You are coming with the same recycled shit while we discuss that pages ago which shows me that you truly have nothing left to shoot with.

You have yet to counter a single one of my points using actual facts rather than sorry excuses for arguments, which you are repeating over and over. So yes, do no project.

What ancient history? Are you telling me that persians have changed themselves thru time? Get the **** outta here! I know you folks. Your from the mideast region and I know your assss. It's like same nigga who you know is from the bloke telling you he has changed? GTFHO

Trying writing in proper English instead of this handicapped attempt at literacy.

O'right lets forget about the ancient times but you can't lie against what happened but lets forget it anyways.

That's it? You wrote some ghiberish and now you're over that point?

You claimed some imaginary military advantages which I prove to be false and everyone knows this.

Your best defence so far is to refuse to believe the actual intelligence on the recent issues, not much of a falsification of the opposing views on your part.

1. Manpower

Already debunked this silly claim.

2. Military hardware

This was already addressed, Saudis lack the competency to use these hardwares.

Childish point, Tanks have no relevance here and Iran would blow any Saudi tanks to pieces. You seem to be informed by the recent Azeri-Armenians war, you should know how vulnerable tanks are and that Iran has already gave the Saudis a taste of Iranian UAVs.

4. Air superiorty

This is the only area they're actually noticeably more advanced on paper, however this means little when their airforce is too weak to challenge Iranian Integrated Airdefence. Morever, if there was to be a conflict, their airfields would be wiped in a matter of minutes by Iranian missiles.

An "advanced" airforce means little when those wielding are too incompetent.

Have a read of this article:

SAUDI ARABIA’S INCOMPETENCE WOULD BE COMICAL IF IT WEREN’T KILLING SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE

5. Technology

Once again, only in airforce. Saudis themselves have no technological capabilities to speak off. They're merely an import state with hardware they too incapable to use.

6. Economy

They wont have an economy once their oils fields are wiped out, Refer back to Abqaiq.

All these 6 points go to the Saudi Coalition it is as much a fact as Omar slayed Persians back in 600s take or leave it.

We're talking about a potential conflict in 2020 and this joker is talking about the 600s.

I made my point

Your point= bunch of drivel

Like I told you already. when the Americans themselves have to explain that the Saudis rely totally on the American for their support, you know how weak and incapable they must be.

Regarding your ineptitude in Yemen, here is another article on this topic of saudi incompetence, there is plenty of articles on this topic.

SECRET REPORT REVEALS SAUDI INCOMPETENCE AND WIDESPREAD USE OF U.S. WEAPONS IN YEMEN

that attack on aramco facilities was to enrage saudis to act
which failed miserably
oil prices shot up making saudis some 100 billion more rich
mulla outdid himself but was caught up in the act.
this iraqi gap was long time open which opened many eyes so in the long run it was a blessing in disguise
iranians played there cards foolishly giving up many important clues which led to sulaimani elimination
as that hadith goes
all persians will be eliminated before the final war
there itch for war will be attended in due time

We? so you admit you're a false flagging Saudi? You have no overwhelming force.
Morever, you simply cannot defend your country. Your only hope so far is to resort to some fantasy scenario in which other nations can come to your rescue. Don't be disheartened, I have already stated that with the American support, you'll last a while longer.

What I have told you so far is honesty. Saudi Arabia would be ripped apart quickly. If you were not incompetent and utterly reliant on the outside for your survival, I would have stated it. But this is fact you cannot run from, no matter how fast your try to deflect and hide from it.

You have yet to counter a single one of my points using actual facts rather than sorry excuses for arguments, which you are repeating over and over. So yes, do no project.

Trying writing in proper English instead of this handicapped attempt at literacy.

That's it? You wrote some ghiberish and now you're over that point?

Your best defence so far is to refuse to believe the actual intelligence on the recent issues, not much of a falsification of the opposing views on your part.

Already debunked this silly claim.

This was already addressed, Saudis lack the competency to use these hardwares.

Childish point, Tanks have no relevance here and Iran would blow any Saudi tanks to pieces. You seem to be informed by the recent Azeri-Armenians war, you should know how vulnerable tanks are and that Iran has already gave the Saudis a taste of Iranian UAVs.

This is the only area they're actually noticeably more advanced on paper, however this means little when their airforce is too weak to challenge Iranian Integrated Airdefence. Morever, if there was to be a conflict, their airfields would be wiped in a matter of minutes by Iranian missiles.

An "advanced" airforce means little when those wielding are too incompetent.

Have a read of this article:

Once again, only in airforce. Saudis themselves have no technological capabilities to speak off. They're merely an import state with hardware they too incapable to use.

They wont have an economy once their oils fields are wiped out, Refer back to Abqaiq.

We're talking about a potential conflict in 2020 and this joker is talking about the 600s.

Your point= bunch of drivel

Like I told you already. when the Americans themselves have to explain that the Saudis rely totally on the American for their support, you know how weak and incapable they must be.

Regarding your ineptitude in Yemen, here is another article on this topic of saudi incompetence, there is plenty of articles on this topic.

So you admit to my points that they indeed are better armed then you. Hahaha! But still you didn't say it like how it should be said but instead you said something like they don't know how to use it. by quoting 100 satirical articles which is unnecessary here.

As I said previously your drunk on some sort Iranic romanticism far removed from reality and you will say antyhing to fit your narrative.

But You admit to some of my points even due you didn't do it as graciously as I would have like it.
iranians played there cards foolishly giving up many important clues which led to sulaimani elimination
as that hadith goes
all persians will be eliminated before the final war
there itch for war will be attended in due time

In due time it will certainly come to them as prophecized and all the prophecy mentioned so far has played out as mentioned. Guess what their destruction will come from an army uprising from inside Saudi Arabia.

What will they scream? UN! Like the Armenians we have been genocided help us?

Last edited:
So you admit to my points that they indeed are better armed then you

I guess you did not read the comment properly. So here is a watered down for your cognition to handle:

Saudis have at most a better airforce, but, this is negated by the fact they are incompetent and cannot use their hardware, as concurred by the articles I posted which you clearly did not read.

But still you didn't say it like how it should be said but instead you said something like they don't know how to use it.

It's not I alone that states those facts, everyone including their own allies have stated they are too incompetent. Moreover, it does not take a genius to realise that reality but that's achieved by merely looking at them in action.

As I said previously your drunk on some sort Iranic romanticism far removed from reality and you will say antyhing to fit your narrative.

My reality is based on facts such as Iran attacking the Saudis, and they're incapable of responding. Yours is base on a fantasy that is even denied by the very "allies" of the Saudis.

But You admit to some of my points even due you didn't do it as graciously as I would have like it.

It seems you are so desperate here for some breathing space that you're resorting to the fallacy of "straw-man". Your points are incorrect in their entirety. You're under the delusion that giving some hardware to incompetent forces such as the Saudis would magically turn them into a professional fighting force. That's not how it works.

Saudis with or without advanced hardware are too weak to face Iran. Once again, even your own allies admit to this. So it's not just my own claims.

I guess you did not read the comment properly. So here is a watered down for your cognition to handle:

Saudis have at most a better airforce, but, this is negated by the fact they are incompetent and cannot use their hardware, as concurred by the articles I posted which you clearly did not read.

It's not I alone that states those facts, everyone including their own allies have stated they are too incompetent. Moreover, it does not take a genius to realise that reality but that's achieved by merely looking at them in action.

My reality is based on facts such as Iran attacking the Saudis, and they're incapable of responding. Yours is base on a fantasy that is even denied by the very "allies" of the Saudis.

It seems you are so desperate here for some breathing space that you're resorting to the fallacy of "straw-man". Your points are incorrect in their entirety. You're under the delusion that giving some hardware to incompetent forces such as the Saudis would magically turn them into a professional fighting force. That's not how it works.

Saudis with or without advanced hardware are too weak to face Iran. Once again, even your own allies admit to this. So it's not just my own claims.

You admitted to 5 of the points? and by the way it doesnt matter whether tanks are irrelevant or not.

You admitted to Airforce, Tanks, Technology, Economy and military hardware but you chose to do so in ungraciously manner.

You debunked manpower based on error? claiming without any evidence you can't field 1mio.

You admitted to 5 of the points?

In your own altered sense of reality perhaps. In reality, all your 5 points were rejected and debunked.

and by the way it doesnt matter whether tanks are irrelevant or not.

Oh yes it matters, because now not only is the inompetency of the saudis important, but also the fact you're talking about a very vulerable assets.

You admitted to Airforce, Tanks, Technology, Economy and military hardware.

Only point was discussed was airforce but only in the sense of the technology of the planes, overall that's not a granted points however given Saudis cannot use these hardware.

You debunked manpower based on error? claiming without any evidence you can't field 1mio bla bla.

Debunked based on the fact even after the Saudis were attacked by Iran, no one even dared to talk about retaliation. This manpower fantasy is just that, fantasy.
What will they scream? UN! Like the Armenians we have been genocided help us?

The irony is, it was the Saudis that ran to the UN after attacked by Iran. You seem to have every fact twisted in your mind. You seriously think these fantasies will alter the real world and the facts on the ground?

Last edited:
In your own altered sense of reality perhaps. In reality, all your 5 points were rejected and debunked.

Oh yes it matters, because now not only is the inompetency of the saudis important, but also the fact you're talking about a very vulerable assets.

Only point was discussed was airforce but only in the sense of the technology of the planes, overall that's not a granted points however given Saudis cannot use these hardware.

Debunked based on the fact even after the Saudis were attacked by Iran, no one even dared to talk about retaliation. This manpower fantasy is just that, fantasy.

You didn't even claim responsibility while some sort of non-state actors claimed it and you know that argument is dead end for you as we have discussed that previously and spare with the same reply everyone blamed you for their political reasons but you didn't take responsbility yourself. You will see when time comes how much they can field. Evidence on military size? You can check out what countries can actully field on the ground based on stats their military has given out.

You even edited your post on the up where you admitted to these 5 points in ungraciously manner but still edited lool.

All my 6 assesements were correct and verified. If you wanna support your country you don't attract it enemies unwisely.

As for your pending fall.. It is inevitable !

dread it run from it destiny still arrives

Last edited:
You didn't even claim responibility while some sort of non-state actors claimed it

Iran obviously will not come out and openly claim it attacked another country directly. Basic common sense.

As for the proxies that claimed it, those were the Houthis. If I have to explain to you why they could not be responsible then you are even more out of touch than I initially thought.

and you know that argument is dead

Iran attacking the saudis directly and them not even daring to think about retaliation is not a "dead argument. It was an act of war by Iran, get it? or shall I simplify it even more?

end for you as we have discussed that previously and spare with the same reply everyone blamed you for their political reasons but you didn't take responsbility yourself. You will see when time comes how much they can field.

I have already addressed this argument. Is this the best made up argument you can come up with? It seems you lot even on the internet cannot put up a good fight.

You even edited your post on the up where you admitted to these 5 points in ungraciously manner but still edited lool.

It seems you are dreaming, I did not not edit anything. Show me what my comments were and what they were edited to. If you're commenting about my previous comment, it was because I quoted another one of your comment and replied to it.

You're coming across as really desperate with these claims and comments. If these discussion are too much for your to handle, then why get involved in the first place?

All my 6 assesements were correct and verified

Your points were debunked. I have posted many articles for you to read, but obviously you are hiding from it. This fact that the saudis are incompetent, regardless of their hardware is universally known. Here you go, yet another good article on the topic:

Saudi Arabia has the best military equipment money can buy — but it's still not a threat to Iran

Note, these articles are written by your own so called allied nations. This is what they are thinking of you.
Like I said, they are just milking Saudis for their money by giving them technology which they know you cannot even use.

If you wanna support your country you don't attract it enemies unwise. The wise are the diplomats.

This is why Saudis should stop relying on the Americans and instead approach Iran for help. Americans cannot protect you fully. For as long as you're on Iran's bad side, you will always be looking under your bed for Iran.

As for your pending fall..

Iran's influence is growing, meanwhile you people even without sanctions are living in poverty:

Just think about it, even is under the most severe sanctions in history and yet you are still nowhere near the level to stand up to it.

dread it run from it destiny still arrives

This is apparently a quote from the fantasy/sci-fo movie "avengers. I think you should stick to watching avengers, given fantasy is all you're capable of.

Iran obviously will not come out and openly claim it attacked another country directly. Basic common sense.

As for the proxies that claimed it, those were the Houthis. If I have to explain to you why they could not be responsible then your are even more out of touch than I initially thought.

Iran attacking the saudis directly and them not even daring to think about retaliation is not a "dead argument. It was an act of war by Iran, get it? or shall I simply it even further for you.

I have already addressed this argument. Is this the best made up argument you can come up with? It seems you lot even on the internet cannot put up a good fight.

It seems you are dreaming, I did not not edit anything. Show me what my comments were and what they were edited to. If you're commenting about my previous comment, it was because I quoted another one of your comment and replied to it.

You're coming across as really desperate with this claims and comments. If these discussion are too much for your to handle, then why get involved in the first place?

Your points were debunked. I have posted many articles for your to read, but obviously you are hiding from it. This fact that the saudis are competent, regardless of their hardware is universally known. Here you go, yet another good article on the topic:
Note, these articles are written by your own so called allied nations. This is what they are thinking of you.
Like I said, they are just milking Saudis for their money by giving them technology which they know you cannot even use.

This is why Saudis should stop relying on the Americans and instead approach Iran for help. Americans cannot protect you fully. For as long as you're on Iran's bad side, you will always be looking under your bed for Iran.

Iran's influence is growing, meanwhile you people even without sanctions are living in poverty:

Just think about it, even is under the most severe sanctions in history and yet you are still nowhere near the level of stand up to it.

This is apparently a quote from the fantasy/sci-fo movie "avengers. I think you should stick to watching avengers, given fantasy is all you're capable of.

Well if it was an act of war then why don't you just claim it and save people from the speculation? Your statements are contradicting itself. Iran knows where Saudi Arabia is located if they really wanted WAR they know where to find them save me the BS and re-cycled narrative it won't work with me as it is a weak point and where some Non-state actors taking responsbility.

Don't contradict yourself be clear in your statements and don't jump from south to north in an instance.

You can quote 100000 millions of articles talking about competence within the Saudi Army. I won't count on that if I were you. You couldn't even defeat non-state actors in Syria and Solemani went to Russia and Sucked cxxked to get help. the incompetence issues goes both ways I think.

But your incompetence is historical not only from this generation but from 100s of generations back in incompetency .

Don't tire yourself and dont over beat your chest. You know where to find them and act of war bla bla. They are right next to you son if that is what Iran wanted they would have pursued it stop lying or exaggeration. Never took resbonsibility and never over-commited to pursuing an actual war?

1602860512672.jpeg

You are going nowhere with me. As I would debunk all your lies and you even admitted to 5 points already in ungraciously manner. denied the 6th point blatantly while fully knowing it is true

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom