What's new

'Iran secret arms to surprise attackers'

wow, you gave your self the authority to label any one as muslim or non muslim
good for you, next thing you will be declaring yourself as god xD

I'm sorry, a good muslims country does this?
90 lashes for insulting the ninja?
Loss of nationality for defying king abdullah?

I'm sorry, a good muslims country does this?
90 lashes for insulting the ninja?
Loss of nationality for defying king abdullah?

No, a good muslim country send tanks and soldiers to Bahrain to kill women and children. probably that's what a good muslim country does. lol

No, a good muslim country send tanks and soldiers to Bahrain to kill women and children. probably that's what a good muslim country does. lol

Theyre both equal to me
Iran kills kurds, saudi kills shias
whatever...

Russian are becoming Jokers in Modern World.....

Grigorescu%20gj%20skaap.jpg

They cannot be trusted anymore.....(NATO did delpoyed Missile Defence and Russia could not do anything.)
Russia could not Stop US from Iraq, Vietnam and Libya their closet allies.

why US and Isreal Leaders have to mention I----Ran in each and every speach....

This is making Iran more known to the world then before...some European thought it was close to India or china...

Iran is now fully prepared to take on US and Isreal in 2 front war...

This time also Russia will abscorn from voting and ruin one more country.

Russian are becoming Jokers in Modern World.....

Grigorescu%20gj%20skaap.jpg

They cannot be trusted anymore.....(NATO did delpoyed Missile Defence and Russia could not do anything.)
Russia could not Stop US from Iraq, Vietnam and Libya their closet allies.

why US and Isreal Leaders have to mention I----Ran in each and every speach....

This is making Iran more known to the world then before...some European thought it was close to India or china...

Iran is now fully prepared to take on US and Isreal in 2 front war...

This time also Russia will abscorn from voting and ruin one more country.

Israel is no problem, but usa will get fcked up badly in the M.E, the only way they will win is to mount a full scale war, but they will never do that.

Iran may say what it may, but when shock and awe is struck, it will fall like nine pins, Mullahs will die without a struggle. Free and democratic Iran would be good for the region.

Iran may say what it may, but when shock and awe is struck, it will fall like nine pins, Mullahs will die without a struggle. Free and democratic Iran would be good in the region.
Democracy? yeah that shows you have not a single clue about what been happening on the world, i think the american media has got you badly.

Iran may say what it may, but when shock and awe is struck, it will fall like nine pins, Mullahs will die without a struggle. Free and democratic Iran would be good for the region.

Like your quote "Free and democratic Iran would be good for the region"

But this should come by its own people and should not be forced by some western power...

Democracy? yeah that shows you have not a single clue about what been happening on the world, i think the american media has got you badly.

Giving money and power to Mullahs n ayatullahs is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys....

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

But this should come by its own people and should not be forced by some western power...

Not when you want to decimate your neighbours a la israel, this way neighbours develop the right to change the regime.

Democratic.... are you following the same patch in which who don't agree with you is not DEMOCRATIC. The Shah was not democratic...

I don't support iran in her ambitions but like it or not its a democratic country which have problems with WEST.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom