What's new

Iranian Drones vs Turkish Drones: Comparing Technology And Efficiency

What ucavs technologies you want to discuss

That your ucavs destroyed how many military equipment in Ukraine/Armenia/ Syria etc etc lol

for example GaN based AESA Radar on AKINCI UCAV which is the first in the world

for example AKINCI UCAV fired supersonic Ballistic Missile which is the first in the world

for example AKINCI UCAV fired a modern Cruise Missile which is the first in the world

for example TB-2 UCAVs kill record included 48 SAMs including in Ukraine ...

for example great fire power of Turkish UCAVs to compare with other UCAVs in the World

for example KIZILELMA made a formation flight with a manned Jet ( F-16 ) which is the first in the world

But as always you can not discuss like a real man
you can say only "lol" like a silly boy

Last edited:
same users and same troll team with false flager accounts

and stop lying .. all of you came and terrorized my threads since 2021
all of you came and attacked me on my threads ...you stupid schizophrenic troll

still playing victim role ... you have a despicable character
I have never seen such a dishonourable person as you in my life.
I have documented more than 20-30 people being treated the same way by you and called "ignorant trolls".

As for me being "dishonorable",all I can say is that it's there for everyone to see and draw their own conclusions. And they have. They consider you as delusional and acting like a kid.

Which of course is reinforced by your constant refusal to tell us your age,education level and occupation.

your source = your arse

I have always source to prove my claims

I have no dirty plans against you but you have dirty plans against me

dont reply my posts ... I dont want to see even your nickname ..typical Gree
Your typical reply,as always,is "your source=your arse"

You have said that to many people. Even to people who have provided quotes,sources and evidence that countered your claims. I myself have often provided you with solid proof and sources,but you refused to take them into account.

You just discard what other people show you,by saying "your source=your arse".

You have discarded UN sources,historical sources,military sources and quotations of people involved,as "lies" or "fairy tales" or your typical "Naah" or "we don't care about Greek/Egyptian/Iranian/American/Russian/Israeli propaganda".

Last edited:
You have said that to many people. Even to people who have provided quotes,sources and evidence that countered your claims. I myself have often provided you with solid proof and sources,but you refused to take them into account.

You just discard what other people show you,by saying "your source=your arse".

You are still lying ... You have no honor

the last one is yesterday
when I said Turkiye became the 3rd country in the world to develop and put into service an active protection system

and you came with your silly brain and said that The 3rd country after Israel,Russia,USA,Germany,China,South Korea and even Ukraine

where are German , S.Korean APS in service ? prove it

even the Rafael Trophy APS makers claim that their Trophy APS the only fielded by Israel, unlike ARENA APS except for the pilot project which is yet fielded on Russian Tanks

You are master of lying , provocation and trolling

go learn about Pakistani Cruise Missiles which lacks IIR seeker for real time imaging guidance
Harbah NG with IIR seeker
Harbah-NG-2.jpg

Harbah-NG Poster.jpg

Taimur ALCM with IIR seeker
20230523_205745.jpg

Screenshot_20230929_145035.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230929_145035.jpg
    Screenshot_20230929_145035.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 18
Harbah NG with IIR seeker

He talked about RAAD and BABUR Cruise Missiles

Ra'ad and babar are our product and these have image based navigation and terminal guidance system who are you to say that they haven't image based navigation and guidance system if you have the proofs than share us

And my reply

Do you know even what about image based navigation based on IR Camera ?

Your RAAD and BABUR dont have IR Camera ,,, just using trash DSMAC which lacks live imaging

You are still lying ... You have no honor
You are master of lying , provocation and trolling
You still accuse me of lying and provoking,when I have proved that you're the one lying and provoking.

I showed everybody yesterday. Even @LegionnairE spotted your lies,which you then rushed to cover. I posted screenshots of you insulting and mocking other countries and ethnicities.

You're just going around in circles,saying "you are lying,you are lying,you are all liars you are troll team".

and you came with your silly brain and said that The 3rd country after Israel,Russia,USA,Germany,China,South Korea and even Ukraine

where are German , S.Korean in service ? prove it
Your statement wasn't saying "in service". I showed you and then you edited it and said "liar troll! look at my post"

Same with Legionnaire. You mocked about APS,he showed you that you are wrong,then you said "I meant hardkill".

Well wtf? Are we supposed to guess what you mean?

the last one is yesterday
when I said Turkiye became the 3rd country in the world to develop and put into service an active protection system

I saw Legend sit down and patiently explain to you in full detail and with sources and proof,why you are wrong about the Patriot and the Saudi oilfields attack. I saw him explain it to you with respect in full detail 5 times. You know why he had to do it 5 times? Because every time you would just say "I don't believe American fairy tales" like a child and just ignore his posts.

That's what you do. Other people have complained that you pay no attention to their posts when you force them to sit down and prove something to you.

People sit down,take time to find sources,quotes,videos,photos,solid arguments and proof to show you why you are wrong. And you ignore them or just discard their posts just like that and keep saying your stuff.

Why would they sit down then and take time to do that again when they know that you'll just say "Lies!" or "ignorant troll" or "Naah"? Why shouldn't they just say "lol" like you accused @White and Green with M/S of doing and then just go on with their lives?

You still accuse me of lying and provoking,when I have proved that you're the one lying and provoking.

I showed everybody yesterday. Even @LegionnairE spotted your lies,which you then rushed to cover. I posted screenshots of you insulting and mocking other countries and ethnicities.

screenshot shows the reality
1696604156299.png

LegionnairE also knows nothing about worldwide military

wikipedia says Syria has soft kill APS and they says even Syria has APS
.... what a loser troll team with zero military knowledge
You dont even what about hardkill APS like Israeli TROPHY and Turkish AKKOR

Your statement wasn't saying "in service". I showed you and then you edited it and said "liar troll! look at my post"

I can not edit your post you liar idiot

read again your reply to my post
1696604366094.png

my first post
Turkiye became the 3rd country in the world to develop and put into service an active protection system

screenshot shows the reality
View attachment 958657

LegionnairE also knows nothing about worldwide military

wikipedia says Syria has soft kill APS and they says even Syria has APS
.... what a loser troll team with zero military knowledge
You dont even what about hardkill APS like Israeli TROPHY and Turkish AKKOR

I can not edit your post you liar idiot

read again your reply to my post
View attachment 958658

my first post
Turkiye became the 3rd country in the world to develop and put into service an active protection system
Do you pretend not to understand what I'm talking about?

Your original post in my quotes:

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 12-48-53 Turkey develops indigenous Altay powerpack.png

Your post AFTER it was edited:

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 17-30-21 Turkey develops indigenous Altay powerpack.png

And you went ballistic and accused me of trolling:

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 18-05-03 Turkey develops indigenous Altay powerpack.png

When it fact,you had changed your original post.

That makes you either a liar or just too stupid to understand what's going on.

I saw Legend sit down and patiently explain to you in full detail and with sources and proof,why you are wrong about the Patriot and the Saudi oilfields attack. I saw him explain it to you with respect in full detail 5 times. You know why he had to do it 5 times? Because every time you would just say "I don't believe American fairy tales" like a child and just ignore his posts.

Reality ..I give military knowledge to all of you

I dont care about attacks were from Iraq or from Yemen ..what a silly excuse

PATRIOT have failed to stop swarm attack targeting OIL facilities in S.Arabia

because PATRIOT lacks 360 degree vercital launch capability
S-400 , SAMP-T , SIPER dont have that issue

Kamikaze Drones and Cruise Missiles have small radar signatures and can fly close to the ground, sharply reducing the detection range and thus opportunities to fire on them from far away.
They also are easy to maneuver, allowing them to hit the coverage gaps between Radars and PATRIOT Batteries.

Saudi PATRIOTs record of intercepting dozens of high-flying Ballistic Missiles from Yemen in recent years

but 2 threats that have grown significantly these days — ground skimming cruise missiles and low flying Kamikaze Drones

Do you pretend not to understand what I'm talking about?

Your original post in my quotes:

When it fact,you had changed your original post.

That was orginal post you liar troll

and that was your first reply to my first orginal post
#15 Wednesday at 6:56 PM from page 1 ....
1696605658270.png

you shows other posts from page 2 .....what a stupid troll

Last edited:
That was orginal post you liar troll

and that was your first reply to my first orginal post
#15 Wednesday at 6:56 PM from page 1 ....
Are you completely retarded??

I replied to your specific comment that said South Korea had no hardkill APS.
You changed the post to "in active service" and then accused me of trolling.

You're either a liar or just too dumb to understand what we are talking about.

Later Legionnaire replied to your post. You never said "hardkill":
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 18-59-20 Turkey develops indigenous Altay powerpack.png

Now it's @Muhammad Saftain Anjum

It's not our fault if you don't state what you want to say correctly.

well no matter what nonsense some people here may say , the fact remain that Iranian drones are the only drones in the world that actually manage shoot down a fighter jet and just not a single one of them but at least 3 of then . now if any one can match that

well no matter what nonsense some people here may say , the fact remain that Iranian drones are the only drones in the world that actually manage shoot down a fighter jet and just not a single one of them but at least 3 of then . now if any one can match that
Drones,as of now,are not purposed to shot down fighter jets.
However,US and Turkey are exploring this feature also for future air to air combat.
Can you share the video where Iranian drones shot down fighter jet?

Drones,as of now,are not purposed to shot down fighter jets.
However,US and Turkey are exploring this feature also for future air to air combat.
Can you share the video where Iranian drones shot down fighter jet?
in Ukraine shahed-136 managed to shot down several mig-29 and even Ukraine admit to that
and just last this week a Karrar managed to destroy a drone with AD-08 air defense missile .
(that missile if fired from ground have 15km of range from sky i say 25-30km
as i said I'm waiting for any other countries drone managed to destroy a fighter jet in sky

Last edited:
in Ukraine shahed-136 managed to shot down several mig-29 and even Ukraine admit to that
and just last this week a Karrar managed to destroy a drone with AD-08 air defense missile .
Sir I asked for some credible proof.
S-136 is not designed to destroy mig-29s may be some accidental collision occured.
Regarding Karrar,it destroyed a drone not fighter jet that too in controlled conditions

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom