What's new

Islamic Monuments in India - Whose Legacy?

Do Islamic monuments in India belong to Pakistani history?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These structures are irrelevant simply because partition was not based on historical empires, monuments, or areas previously inhabited by majority muslim, sikhs, or hindus, but areas current to then contemporary demographic trends, areas that are inhabited by majority hindus, or muslims at the time of partition. That was the basic measurement used to guide partition, obviously there were compromises made for the sake of political expediency but thats life...

And also, to draw boundaries based on "national" monuments is stupid, and was probably never even considered by any people close to or people in the positions to make those decisions. And by stupid, i mean is there any other country is the world where a monument was used to draw contemporary borders? Is there even any such incident in history?

Oh and btw, laying claim to history, is very different than laying claim to land
I agree with Vish on most points, our history is shared yes
but does it mean that were not two distinct nations now or at the time or parition? no

Being american doesnt make one british as well, or vice versa

Such monuments are remaining and reminders of Muslims rule over India for more than 1000 years and make Muslims recall their bright history in India. More about this history is available at Pakistan History

Well the Mughals are a very funny Muslims, because they drank alcohol, smoked, fell for temptation of woman, and killed many Muslims to. They came to India as Mongols. They broke many rules in Islam.

Babur first emperor of Mughal empire

jacobtheindoamerican-albums-stuff-picture3202-babur.jpg

And this is what results when you breed with the Rajput Indians majority of the rule.

Bahadur Shah II(last mughal emperor)

jacobtheindoamerican-albums-stuff-picture3203-last-mughal-emperor.jpg

His wife

jacobtheindoamerican-albums-stuff-picture3204-last-mughal-emperor-wife.jpg

His childern

jacobtheindoamerican-albums-stuff-picture3205-last-mughal-emperor-childern.jpg

If you seen a modern Mughal descendant you can see the Mongol has be breed out. This is a similar case with the Ottoman Turks. They came to Turkey as Central Asian Mongoloid Turks. But through time you can see Ottoman empires with generations of breeding with indigenous anatolians, greeks, Armenians, etc they start losing the Mongol features.

@jacobs : really??? with such faces they ruled India and us!! damn we were way too stupid and dumb!! god save us:argh:

LAUREL ASTON COMMENTS ON AGHA KHAN :

The Agha Khan is part of a network of illuminati ,who practice mind control and brain washing to control and even enslave some innocent people. I was a producer in Hollywood a cover for CIA/MILITARY crimes and activity. I represented the Agha Khan in the Hollywood Beverly Hills community,and did a tv show with Sheila, Washington head of AKF .An offer was made to me by Ike Lolgi and his cousin Aziz ,who is close to Agha Khan. That I could go to Aglemont to study with Zara and then take over as a foundation head. I was also asked to produce the Golden Jubile in LA for which Agha Khan was going to come to LA . I was then told the truth ….I had been illegally trafficed by criminal free masons in the US military ,who went into service to avoid prison. And that the truth was I was born in Kenya (Swahili was my native language I spoke it until age 5 ) that I was not merely a carbon copy of the Agha Khan by accident.I was monitored by Khan personally and given oppurtunity because I am his biological daughter.

I had at age 4 ,been given into MKULTRA military mind control slavery .For a wide variety of political reasons. I was for purpose of shattering and controling my mind as a baby ,raped tortured drugged electrocuted and suffered sexual humiliation in group settings.All to turn me into a robotic mindcontrolled child and later adult assassin spy soldier. I was a child caught in between power mad lunatics who have used MKULTRA tactics for centuries. While in HOLLYWOOD (run by CIA/USMILITARY ) I was used for military purposes, the famous Hollywood producer Laurel Aston was merely a cover.I am currently RED FLAGGED at the highest level and on a no fly list ,unable to leave US or work legally .My life is hell. I have attorneys but I am stalled at every turn. I am a political prisoner of USA,I was also used by my biological father Agha Khan, for his own political reasons , Now I want to know WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO TO FREE ME ? Or is he simply going to stand by and watch,and pretend he is innocent of any wrong doing?an personally and given oppurtunity because I am his biological daughter.
Please believe me when I tell you .Among the world leaders in every organization,things go on at the top .That those at lower levels never hear a whisper of. Men like my father and other billionaires and trillionaires like him ,do not make or keep their money by being sweet soft loving or kind. There is a dark side to them all that would shatter your mind. Open your eyes and minds , read do your own research on me ,and other cases of child military slaves like me. They all usually hail from political families,or fathers who were free masons and violent criminals/pedophiles. FYI.. I am a number on military roles,as are all who are brain washed and mind controlled. I was told by Atif Bhanji Fara his sister ,my former flat mates,and Alesha Lolgi that ALL Ismailis have a number on roles? Is this true ?And if so for what purpose?
I will leave you on one final note .I worked for the JACKSONS ,and knew Michael. Michael Jackson is a victim of MKULTRA and was run by CIA/NAVY INTEL.just like me. The millions I made in Hollywood were stolen from me my bank accounts wiped out,and my CIA assigned identity burned. Michael Jackson was murdered for his money ,fighting his military handlers, and for speaking out on CIA /ILLUMINATI control of HOLLYWOOD ,within a few short months of speaking out at large concert gatherings. I have advocats such as BISHOP HOSEA BRADLEY who was a 20 year US MILITARY VET and spent 12 years as a detective with the police dept. The Bishop investigated me for months before he brought me on his radio show to speak out on the truth around Michael Jacksons murder ,and child trafficking in the US MILITARY. Please have a listen A LOOK@THE UNKNOWN TO C THE KNOWN ..BEYOND THE VEIL blog talk radio. THANKS

Well they dont belongs to Pakistan obviously but Muslims as general can travel back in time and enjoy a shared history and heritage over india.

Well they dont belongs to Pakistan obviously but Muslims as general can travel back in time and enjoy a shared history and heritage over india.

yepp just like how sikhs travel back in time and enjoy a shared history and heritage over pakistan...

All historical monuments in india belong to Pakistani history and vice versa

lolzz i was wondering which idiot has started this thread.

anyway. Those are built by Muslim rulers/kings who invaded Sub-continent.

And since some of these fall in India and some in Pakistan hence the country wherein these are present does have possession rights.

As far as the legacy is concerned its legacy of the Muslims who built it. All credit goes to them

All historical monuments in india belong to Pakistani history and vice versa

A shared history. while divided possession or ownership in terms of physical structure

Of course it is India's legacy. Just like Christian monuments are part of the legacy of Europe even though Christianity came from outside Europe. Unlike Europe, Islam did not supplant the native religion in India but that does not make it any less Indian.

Some of the greatest achievements in Islamic architecture were born in India, and this is India's legacy.

While reading whole nine pages I learn almost everything about how history is related.

Since, India wanted to be come successor state of British India but somehow concept of Pakistan came, it got divided into two parts. India didn't wanted to be divided but circumstances could not prevent it. India not only took all the history of its predating 1947 but also became successor state in UN and for all the earlier treaties signed by British India.

Moreover, choosing name India could have given Nehru first hand in all international relations and history.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom