What's new

JF-17 Thunder Block III is no match against Rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF-17 never develop as a counter to SU-30mki or high end fighter like Rafale so no doubt JF-17 is no match for Rafale . What will match is the human factor inside the aircraft . Pakistan have to get F-16 block 70 to counter the rafale threat

JF-17 may not be the frontline fight to take on to Rafael 1 on 1, but when properly employed with AWACS, other F-16s or future stealth fighter in numbers, it will create Havoc in air battles.

With AESA radar, PL 15s and low RCS and share numbers. Not only it’s a potent fighter itself but also It’s a force multiplier in many scenarios.

Currently Indians are struggling to find cheaper yet potent replacement for 2nd line fighter to replace their migs.

Ability to pump out decent jets as a replacement and in number without going bankrupt, during conflict means winning or losing.

According to USAF study, for every three Su-35 or J-16, they are expected to lose one F-22. Just keeping this in prospective, Rafael is not even stealth.

So given the Finincial restraints and the immediate threat spectrum, Old men of PAF seems to be doing just fine.

Never heard or seen any study from usaf loosing 1:3 and that too f-22

Can u please share the study ?

We just build and paid 200 plus mil a pop for nothing

Every body is talking about jets. CAN YOU THINK LITTLE BIT ABOUT MISSILES!
We are far more better than minnows.
They have chosen their plane! In fact they told us what we need to do and now it's the turn of PAF. Let'em(PAF) punch back.

So sooner rather than later, we need to have an aviation engine program in parallel to project Azm
I know what being independent is. But it happens with resources and money. Until we start exporting JF-17 3 we should not even think about engines. Holi Holi challo pa g

- The X vs Y comparisons sure are fun when the capabilities of both are known. As of now we don't know the capabilities of JFT BLK III and so a comparison of both whilst declaring one is no match for the other is rather ludicrous to be frank.
Sixer!!!

Remember, in a recent simulated exercise, it was a decades old jet which hazed Rafale in WVR combat.
What what what... I need to dive in. This will be the best answer to all questions on JF-17 3.
Any link plz.

Last edited:
JF-17 never develop as a counter to SU-30mki or high end fighter like Rafale so no doubt JF-17 is no match for Rafale . What will match is the human factor inside the aircraft . Pakistan have to get F-16 block 70 to counter the rafale threat

Were you sitting with those who finalized the specs of jf-17 in the meeting room?

KLJ-7A is less powerful than Rafale RBE AESA because number of T/R are less and available power unit is smaller holding less voltage and current for lower power because available energy from RD-93 is too low to match Rafale's radar power reserves.

KLJ-7A must balance against this problem with performance range and resolution of tracking multiple targets. So the designers custom made it for JF-17 future upgrades. It should be able to direct future missile upgrades and PL-15. Any further range is useless because Pakistan and India are next door and Pakistan geography is not too deep against India.

Chinese AESA of this current generation already use GaN module from production. For J-10C, J-16, and J-20. Not sure about KLJ-7A. In fact module production before had so many manufacturing problems each unit produced failure rate in batch is high. This problem was nearly already 7 or 8 years now and overcome by many years. GaN as new module base material was not the same challenge or have similar troubles.

Don't know anything about RBE or Meteor missile but Rafale will be very top fighter. But I think JF-17 with KLJ-7A and PL-15 and helmet guidance with PL-10 should be okay. Only real problem is JF-17 can only carry 2 pl-15 and 2 pl-10 to fight if it needs three fuel tanks. Otherwise if quick shoot and run home mission, one fuel tank, 4 pl-15 and 2 pl-10 or no pl-10 for lighter weight, is pretty good but still can't match Rafale's missile numbers. Rafale also probably has better electronic warfare due to better power from engines.

apparently the indian defense minister has hinduised the fighter...

i am sure it needs all holy shit it can get..

Every body is talking about jets. CAN YOU THINK LITTLE BIT ABOUT MISSILES!
We are far more better than minnows.
They have chosen their plane! In fact they told us what we need to do and now it's the turn of PAF. Let'em(PAF) punch back.

I know what being independent is. But it happens with resources and money. Until we start exporting JF-17 3 we should not even think about engines. Holi Holi challo pa g

Sixer!!!

What what what... I need to dive in. This will be the best answer to all questions on JF-17 3.
Any link plz.

D2gmLT1XcAIy3aw.jpg

"I fear not the man that has practiced 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man that has practiced one kick 10000 times."
Bruce Lee

Pakistan Airforce Thinktabks are highly incompetent. They failed to choose just 1 aircraft from past 3 decades. From past 1 decade, PAF officialls making fool our public. JF17 is a piece of shit in front of Mig29, SU30, Rafale or even Mirage 2000 quite frankly. These ****** literally compromised our national security in next 10 years if they continue busy in marketing of that piece of shit which no one interested to buy and the top of it that JF17 also has limit uou cant make JF like raptor. The aircraft is fucking single engine low weight fighterjet which is no where to stand again any 4/4.5 fighter. Ye **** JF17 hamara pride hey pride karnay ka manjan beech rahay haib just to hide their incompetency. They failed to evaluate Pakistan’s airforce requirement. Jab economy sahi b the tab b they were busy in testing EU, Rafale and even back in 80s F15.
Nore more JF17BS manjan plzz....
Bakwas band kar and stay in your limits. I don't want to keep repeating this but last Feb when those same "think tanks" were responsible. The JF17 isn't meant to be a competitor to the Rafale, but it is a formidable fighter and it is an achievement in itself that we have created a successful fighter jet program. The people behind the scenes are competent and know what their doing, you don't have to start puking over here.

Bakwas band kar and stay in your limits. I don't want to keep repeating this but last Feb when those same "think tanks" were responsible. The JF17 isn't meant to be a competitor to the Rafale, but it is a formidable fighter and it is an achievement in itself that we have created a successful fighter jet program. The people behind the scenes are competent and know what their doing, you don't have to start puking over here.

You're again talking about the next day in which Pakistan Airforce used "F16s" I don't wanna tell more thing about that exactly happened on Feb 27 and how many F16s have been partificpated LOL my close friend and one my friend ...... was in one of the front liner who was engaged with..... u dun even know ***** about anything... did you know that your entire defence f***** on 26th Feb?? their aircrafts detected 10 kms before entereing into Pakistan side, they were sucessfully entered, patrol in our skies and after several mins our PAF formation vectored to counter IAF... just leave it as i said "BAKWAAS BANDH KAR" u guys are just jumping like a bakht of Indians on every shit of PAF...

They have extensively use F16s and Delta Mirage to counter IAF not fuking JF17 flying in the 2nd and third tier... lol

What do we have for JF-17 Block-III to match with IAF Rafale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom