What's new

Kashmiri Mujahids being hunted down in Pakistan

Pakistanis: getting raped in Balochistan, getting raped in Waziristan, collapsing economy, failed taking kashmir several times, growing convential gap with India, both nuclear powers

do pakistanis think they are super man or something? Taking Kashmir is no longer happening.

only way it could maybe happen is if u all become jihadis and try to flood kashmir and keep going boom everywhere, but definitely it needs out of the box solution which is rare to find and incr difficult to execute, not happenig

I wouldn't be surprised if the Generals were doing it in exchange for pizza franchises.

Pakistanis: getting raped in Balochistan, getting raped in Waziristan, collapsing economy, failed taking kashmir several times, growing convential gap with India, both nuclear powers

do pakistanis think they are super man or something? Taking Kashmir is no longer happening.

only way it could maybe happen is if u all become jihadis and try to flood kashmir and keep going boom everywhere, but definitely it needs out of the box solution which is rare to find and incr difficult to execute, not happenig

Maybe if the army stopped raping Balochistan and Waziristan it could focus on Kashmir instead?

The detoriating law and order situation coupled with political anarchy and economic mess present a perfect fog for such operations by the enemy.

Government has failed in upholding fundamental rights to safety and security of the citizens.

Maybe if the army stopped raping Balochistan and Waziristan it could focus on Kashmir instead?
nice one youthiya, why dont u go take a stroll through balochistan or waziristan one day and meet the locals and let's see if u still hold such views, or if you even come back alive :lol:

its a trend to spout any rubbish as long as it tows a single line, even if its pure and utter rubbish

Nothing to do with India. Internal rift between two different ideological groups.

For everyone saying internal rift, you are wrong. I can confirm there is no such internal rift. This is propaganda being spread by some people. I can confirm it’s propaganda.
These people were killed by someone else.
It’s the same reason why much of JeM has turned to Daesh.

Last edited:
nice one youthiya, why dont u go take a stroll through balochistan or waziristan one day and meet the locals and let's see if u still hold such views, or if you even come back alive :lol:

its a trend to spout any rubbish as long as it tows a single line, even if its pure and utter rubbish

I'm sure you've been on many tours of duty faujeet. Everyone is wrong, Baloch are wrong, Muhajir are wrong, Sindhi are wrong, pukhtun are wrong, Afghans are wrong, Iranians are wrong, Indians are wrong, the only person right is Generals of DHAstan.

This is not the first time Kashmiri's have been sold by DHAstan. Musharraf sold them out too.

@Windjammer looks like Raw is beating your GHQ boys hands down
I guess time for you to celebrate then.
The only trouble is, my late father who did serve in the PAA retired in around 1970 and passed away over 20 years earlier where as I left Pakistan when I was around 12.
However during my next trip to Pakistan, I will certainly pull up the GHQ, providing I manage to get through the front gates.

Frankly India has no role in such things. As a peace loving nation of majority Hindus following our cosmuc dharmic lives, why should we even bother ?
Sinners just simply have their karma rear up on them.

This is Bajwa qadiyani's policy of selling off Kashmir, Asim Muneer is just continuing the
same policy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom