What's new

Leake audio of Ex law & justice minister Mr Farogh Naseem

Doesn't sound like him. The voice is similar but the accent is off.

That's not his voice, he's a diehard Altaf bhai's mureed and firmly in establishment's camp. Plus I detect a slight punjabi accent.

It's not Farogh Naseem.

These headless chicken fans of PTi are losing the plot faster than Nixon.

That's not his voice, he's a diehard Altaf bhai's mureed and firmly in establishment's camp. Plus I detect a slight punjabi accent.

It's not Farogh Naseem.
It is him. I have listen him 100 times before I posted it. Even if it is fake as per your opinion. Still he is telling right events. Content is true rit? Tell me Content is lie or truth.

These headless chicken fans of PTi are losing the plot faster than Nixon.
Look who is talking those who sell their mother land as per NSC's definition

2 bit fascists like Niaxi would stumble and fall upon the very swords they carry.

If you think IK is fascist, you are being extremely loose with definitions. Perhaps experiencing any real form of fascism would remind Pakistanis how many democratic related freedoms they have. Is it perfect? Of course not. Parliamentary democracy doesn't really work for developing / debt trapped countries anyway.

Only a form of political meritocracy really works, as the biggest success stories of Asia demonstrate (Singapore and China).

At any rate, Pakistan has too much democracy. Unlike the US, even cabinet ministers, etc., have to be parliamentarians in Pakistan. That is absurd.

If you think IK is fascist, you are being extremely loose with definitions.
What else should it be categorized with? Either you are with him or you are a traitor.
Perhaps experiencing any real form of fascism would remind Pakistanis how many democratic related freedoms they have.
Why don't you go with a Karachi domicile and experience it?

What else should it be categorized with? Either you are with him or you are a traitor.

"You are a traitor" is rhetoric. You are not being tried, jailed, and hanged for treason or disappeared. Please read up about what fascism really looks like.

Everything SUCKS --- but that doesn't mean it's fascist. Pakistanis have an absurd amount of freedom relative to truly fascist systems. Of course things are nowhere as free as the developed world, but that doesn't mean that they're fascist. Things are corrupt, broken, rotten --- agreed.

You are not being tried, jailed, and hanged for treason or disappeared. Please read up about what fascism really looks like.

but we do have private prisons in Sindh and interior Punjab and Balochistan.

Who is in charge of KHI, PTI or PPP?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom