What's new

Malaysia Defence & Economy Forum

What are they doing?:undecided:

they are bomoh, happened during search of the lost MH370

----------------------

smile from my Malaysian friend

G6AZEog.jpg

They would do so much better if they were to do away with the bumipetera policy and stop playing the race card when every problem arises.

They would do so much better if they were to do away with the bumipetera policy and stop playing the race card when every problem arises.
It seem to many racial segregation there... hope i was wrong

Last edited:
johari is one of a joke in kaskus military forum.... there is another version of johari.. but sorry i cant post it in here...

SU-30MKM with Missile Approaches Warning System (MAWS) from SAAB.

144943dzuvsm1uwm1m7huv-001.jpg

Last edited:
Malaysia do have some issues. I have lots of relatives in Malaysia and Singapore. Bhumiputra policy seems to be one. And another is civil rights to people who have married Muslims. Some of the Malaysian laws are so confusing for citizens as well. Gangs among Tamils, Chinese are well documented.

However its a developed nation and one of real peaceful among Muslim nations. Its people enjoy high standard of living. Every nation has issues and it too has, and hopefully it will come out of those.

its need a passport if malaysian want to go to sabah or sarawak... sabah and sarawak is an malaysia state in north borneo

How funny.

Not a single Malay ethnicity person responding here.

Everyone else responding is a foreigner or a Malaysian Chinese.

Malaysian is truly Asia

bomoh-power.png

Raja-Bomoh-Parody-08.jpg

raja%2Bbomoh.jpg
Why is he poking his eyes?

How funny.

Not a single Malay ethnicity person responding here.

Everyone else responding is a foreigner or a Malaysian Chinese.
@powastick is Malaysian . But only foreigners like you , me and others responding here. My guess is English is a difficult language for most local Malaysian to learn

its need a passport if malaysian want to go to sabah or sarawak... sabah and sarawak is an malaysia state in north borneo
Why would a Malaysian need passport to go there?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom