What's new

Malaysian PM Mahathir bin Mohamad Sporting JF-17 Thunder Jacket

"AL BATTAR 500"

? Ma Haza Dear?? :(
Yes just found out, it's locally made 500 pound Laser Guided Bomb.

D2VgMSUXgAEade_.jpg

Peerni jee, scene say ghaib hain. But IK is a different person, met him, very concerned abt pakistan water&power issues, considers it a matter of life and death.
I don't think imran khan will listen pinky peerni. He has own mind. His past record says he don't listen his wife, he just uses his own mind.

Very good effort by PAF and Pakistan government, I hope Malaysia will buy JF17, Insha Allah.

They should put kill patch also on the gifted jacket:D.

Al GBU fil bakistani, haza copy chapa of GBU-12 paveway II

a-us-air-force-gbu-12-paveway-ii-aerial-laser-guided-bomb-based-on-HP12PC.jpg

The board says, MK83 low DRAGE!

My goodness, i hope Mahathir didnt see it..:undecided::crazy:
Let's hope he's not on PDF, as you have pointed it out now.
Btw he looked at the ammunition from the rear end side, i don't think writing is visible from that side.

Malaysian PM and Air chief spectating thunder and it's cockpit,Thunder model and jacket being presented to Malaysian PM, Imran khan and Malaysian PM closely monitoring thunder during airshow and also Asad umer revealing that Malaysia is interested in procuring thunder and ATGMs,this all indicates that this time a deal is in the making and Malaysia will sign the deal by end of 2019 when JF-17 thunder BLK III prototype is revealed.

Instead of showing the bird to him shouldnt we instead show it to the defence/air force officials of Malaysia??
Full video on briefing over JF-17 Thunder jet. Su-30 kill has also been mentioned in the reporting :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom