What's new

Myanmar receives Thunders !

Nuance is lost on many on PDF.

As you said this is a strategic blunder.

It would be interesting to observe the public voices of debate going on in India right now talking about the NRC bill to see where certain people want to take things.

Previously, they flooded the forum.

We couldn't even show our version of the JF-17 Thunder and it was only their version.

Their version of the JF-17 Thunder was, it could not fire missiles, it's too small, it's too cheap, no one will buy it, it's purely Chinese and Pakistanis are only responsible for the paint job, it's a failed program, engine smokes, China has rejected it, it's just rubbish, etc. etc.

I mean we had to put up with their non-sensical insults against our beautiful JF-17 Thunder for 11-years.

Our senior members on this and other Pakistani military forums were spending so much time refuting Indians again and again as if they were bogged down instead of teaching the young Pakistanis of the great achievement Pakistan has made with the JF-17 Thunder project.

I sometimes wondered, how many of the Indians here were state sponsored propagandists (no doubt) and how many were here retrieving sensitive information through emotional coercion and provocation.

The hypocrites who call Bangladesh anti Muslim are also the ones who are high fiving themselves in this thread over their success of selling weapons to a savage nation that has been killing, raping & torturing its own Muslim citizens.
The irony is strong in this one!

The hypocrites who call Bangladesh anti Muslim are also the ones who are high fiving themselves in this thread over their success of selling weapons to a savage nation that has been killing, raping & torturing its own Muslim citizens.
The irony is strong in this one!

I'm all for exports of JF-17 including to Myanmar.

Don't worry about it.

Rather focus on what Bangladesh needs to do.

I'm all for exports of JF-17 including to Myanmar.

Don't worry about it.

Rather focus on what Bangladesh needs to do.
I have no problems with Myanmar getting JF-17.

My only problem is with hypocrisy.

Also, as someone who loves Pakistan as a brotherly Muslim country, this news was a very disappointing one to me back when I first heard it.Back when the Rohingyas were getting butchered.

What's even more disappointing is the attitude of posters who are joyously jumping up & down at this news.Some are even equating this with a win against BD ust because of their hatred for us.

Last edited:
I have no problems with Myanmar getting JF-17.

My only problem is with hypocrisy.

Also, as someone who loves Pakistan as a brotherly Muslim country, this news was a very disappointing one to me back when I first heard it.Back when the Rohingyas were getting butchered.

What's even more disappointing is the attitude of posters who are joyously jumping up & down at this news.Some are even equating this with a win against BD ust because of their hatred for us.

I agree with you in many respects.

But people will be people.

It's really difficult to rise above and react despite emotion and rather with religious awareness and intellect.

So I suggest you, me and others do that not only regarding this issue but all the myriad others facing Muslims both present and future.

Anyways, back to the topic of the thread.

Can't wait for the Nigerian examples to be delivered.

So Myanmar orders in 2015 and first delivery was in 2018 or 19 typically there is 36-48 months delivery time ??

Last edited:
great now Burma can bomb Rohinga only from ground but also the air

Send a few million dollars to the private account of Nigerian Air Chief and a fully paid inclusive holiday to Russian brothel in Moscow should more or less clinch the Nigerian deal. Nigerian the most corrupt country on earth. Sleazy dollars equal contracts.
Then they sell info of jf if india offer them the same or more... not a good idea let them first have a need of jf.

Those JF17s outrange and outgun anything that the Bangladeshi Airforce has right about now. Leaves me with a warm happy feeling inside when i think of that !!

Or could be food poisoning.

Either way, don't worry bud, new birds are coming to BAF soon enough.

InshAllah.

Or could be food poisoning.

Either way, don't worry bud, new birds are coming to BAF soon enough.

InshAllah.
Sorry friend its just business. If time comes we will take care of Myanmar. Condition being you leave India and side with Pakistan and China.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom