What's new

nasheeds from world

@Talon

I've seen Maher Zain in person at an Islamic convention which is didn't want to be at...LOL.

I'm not a fan of childish soothing stuff, but they have great things for English speaking Muslims and Muslims born in the west who don't know their native language.

:)

@Talon

I've seen Maher Zain in person at an Islamic convention which is didn't want to be at...LOL.

I'm not a fan of childish soothing stuff, but they have great things for English speaking Muslims and Muslims born in the west who don't know their native language.

:)
:ashamed:

I listen to summarized versions of things in nasheeds makes me want to know the whole thing and fight Shaitan and win it ...I see it as encouragement like you encourage a child by playing with them ;)

:lol:, something about Palestinian and Iraqis mostly listen to jihad nasheed. :D
I am sorry to hear that for me it is a learning experience :P
Well for me they introduce me to topics I might not have taken interest in...like children are introduced to difficult things through multimedia + play ;)

Awesome stuff of using more than 1 language I cant help appreciating the union!!

I am sorry to hear that for me it is a learning experience :P
Well for me they introduce me to topics I might not have taken interest in...like children are introduced to difficult things through multimedia + play ;)

You mean the conventions? Have you been to any in the states? :lol:

You mean the conventions? Have you been to any in the states? :lol:
No I meant the Nasheeds well yes also the conventions (watched on youtube)
Well, I am not in the states
And no I have not been fortunate to be in any :cray: Not even in UK....I remember 1 took place but in a different city... :(

No I meant the Nasheeds well yes also the conventions (watched on youtube)
Well, I am not in the states
And no I have not been fortunate to be in any :cray: Not even in UK....I remember 1 took place but in a different city... :(

Hehe, they're not really productive and some people come for the concerts only which is disappointing...I get more out of one Friday prayer in Gaza than the whole convention there....

This Nasheeds are interesting I remember as a child we used to listen to them about the prophets stories and stuff...:)

Then I became 13 and I was on my own from there and shaped my personality.

@Hazzy997 listen to the lyrics:

Hehe, they're not really productive and some people come for the concerts only which is disappointing...I get more out of one Friday prayer in Gaza than the whole convention there....

This Nasheeds are interesting I remember as a child we used to listen to them about the prophets stories and stuff...:)

Then I became 13 and I was on my own from there and shaped my personality.
Yes...I learned the 25 Rasul, I would hear the 99 names of ALLAH, I heard about the beautiful story of Yusuf, Ibrahim, Muhammad and many more...Life is a learning experience...I try to find the education in everything ...and Nasheed adds the enjoyment and comfort with the soothing voice :)

Another nice one @Hazzy997
The nasheeds prob also give me hope about situations and happiness :)

Heart touching:

Surely jerks me back to reality and purpose of life!

Last edited:
The first one is he speaking of God? Or two sides of himself? @Talon

What 25 rasul? :)

They do teach things and I recommend if we want a good book on Islam buy Riyad Al Saliheen, I've yet to get even close to finish but it is a book on all aspects of Islam, manners, decision making, knowledge, ....etcc...

This is a affordable book with plenty of verified information by scholars, very popular in the Arabic world.

Ain't that right? @al-Hasani

Which evil witch gave you 5 negative ratings? :devil: @Talon

Last edited:
The first one is he speaking of God? Or two sides of himself? ]@Talon
Himself :)

What 25 rasul? :)
Out of all the Rasools (different hadith suggest different number) 25 rasool are mentioned named in the Quran....

They do teach things and I recommend if we want a good book on Islam buy Riyad Al Saliheen, I've yet to get even close to finish but it is a book on all aspects of Islam, manners, decision making, knowledge, ....etcc...

This is a affordable book with plenty of verified information by scholars, very popular in the Arabic world.

Ain't that right? @al-Hasani

Which evil witch gave you 5 negative ratings? :devil: @Talon
:rofl: That is between me and the evil ;)

@Hazzy997 that is the problem with me ....I rarely read books usually I prefer listening and well Alhamdulillah I have been a good listener so I make the best use of it...I hear a nasheed talking about a verse or about a surah ...I go read it in details :ashamed:

Don't read books until you learn the Quran and get yourself used to reading it on a consistent basis. :)

This is what I'm doing, Quran is more important than the more complicated stuff right now and I only read college books besides the Quran. This way we will benefit more.

There are 70,000 rasools I believe but not all are major ones. Some people dispute the hadith though.

Yeah between you and evil, show em woman. :lol: @Talon

Don't read books until you learn the Quran and get yourself used to reading it on a consistent basis. :)

This is what I'm doing, Quran is more important than the more complicated stuff right now and I only read college books besides the Quran. This way we will benefit more.
:agree: yea...
There are 70,000 rasools I believe but not all are major ones. Some people dispute the hadith though.
Things like this which are not in the Quran...I ignore, if I believe in ALLAH as 1 God, Believe ALLAH sent rasool with scripture and as a guidance that is enough for me....were they 50k, 70k, 100k rasool will not deviate my imaan....hence, I dont even get into such details...We need to learn to unite not divide ourselves based on opinions of what is not present in the Quran (the number is not in the Quran)
This is enough for me:

Yeah between you and evil, show em woman. :lol: @Talon
:rofl:

I like the way Dawud puts his nasheeds:

few ayats from the Quran and then a nasheed about it to make it fun :D

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom