What's new

New Anti-Pak/China Conspiracy being peddled by Indian Media

The “high end” security is that work on the computer with no internet and do your research on the one with internet.. and transfer data back and forth via usb that you get issued by a smelly mullah guy who scans it using Nord everytime you come back to the desk.

This country is supposedly a secure nuclear power.
I am not kidding when I say this, I sat down with incident manager for a very prestigious institution in Pakistan who had more post nominals on his business card than Abdus Salam, anyway he was using a BlackBerry Key One issued by said org connected to public wifi.

The conversation progressed and he didn't know what a De-Auth attack was or what APT actors were.

I am not kidding when I say this, I sat down with incident manager for a very prestigious institution in Pakistan who had more post nominals on his business card than Abdus Salam, anyway he was using a BlackBerry Key One issued by said org connected to public wifi.

The conversation progressed and he didn't know what a De-Auth attack was or what APT actors were.
We are probably compromised in every possible sector available with these incompetent chaprasis running things

It's safe to say the Indians are up-to-date with everything and anything going on in Pakistan both civillian and military

This is what happens when Indians succesfully hacked MoD and Biotech Universities of Pakistan . The majority of Pak Centric news in Indian newspapers comes from the hacked info

Victims and victim​

We were able to gain visibility on the victims that were successfully compromised:

• Ministry of Defense- Government of Pakistan
  • National Defense University of Islam Abad
  • Faculty of Bio-Science, UVAS University, Lahore, Pakistan
  • International center for chemical and biological sciences
  • HEJ Research institute of chemistry, International center for chemical and biological sciences, univeristy of Karachi
  • SHU University, Molecular medicine

They cannot be successfully hacking and getting bad info at the same time, unless it is a Honeypot operation, in which case, the security is good.

We are probably compromised in every possible sector available with these incompetent chaprasis running things

It's safe to say the Indians are up-to-date with everything and anything going on in Pakistan both civillian and military
Indian Execs actually undergo extensive training on cyber security at corporate level. There was an article about it, I will have to dig it out. We have a lot of catching up to do, but first and foremost we need to get uncles occupying technical offices on early retirement and recruit the best and brightest from places like NUST and UET.

Indian Execs actually undergo extensive training on cyber security at corporate level. There was an article about it, I will have to dig it out. We have a lot of catching up to do, but first and foremost we need to get uncles occupying technical offices on early retirement and recruit the best and brightest from places like NUST and UET.
The issue is structurally very deep within Pakistan, even our best and brightest are not too capable from what I hear but instead are just filled with ego and superiority complex till the brim

The issue is structurally very deep within Pakistan, even our best and brightest are not too capable from what I hear but instead are just filled with ego and superiority complex till the brim
Nahi yar, I visited SEECS Lab a few months back. NUST is doing ground-breaking work. Not many know that NUST SEECS Lab worked on USB 3.0 architecture. I learned everything about Pineapples and Wifi Pen Testing from my friend who worked at NUST.

UET is working on some amazing things, shame it doesn't get the recognition it deserves because our seniors are still stuck in 1950.

Nahi yar, I visited SEECS Lab a few months back. NUST is doing ground-breaking work. Not many know that NUST SEECS Lab worked on USB 3.0 architecture. I learned everything about Pineapples and Wifi Pen Testing from my friend who worked at NUST.

UET is working on some amazing things, shame it doesn't get the recognition it deserves because our seniors are still stuck in 1950.
Unfortunately, that is the problem - unless or until the last of Boomers and Gen X isn’t gone and Millennials don’t fully take over - Pakistan will remain as it is.

Unfortunately, that is the problem - unless or until the last of Boomers and Gen X isn’t gone and Millennials don’t fully take over - Pakistan will remain as it is.
If you want to see that state of Pakistan visit a court or kacheri, notary publics still working on Sterling Typewriters, and we still have adverts for Steno typists in 2022:

1667936684905.png

1667936797289.png

:partay:

Back
Top Bottom