Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to T-Faz :mod: and Sparklingway :mod:

"With great powers comes great responsibilities"

I hope both of you will become neutral now :argh:

** This line is deleted by jonasad **

Peace.

:smokin:

Last edited:
What really is a difference between MODs and Super Mods?

in general sense, MODs are usually nominated for a certain section and Super Mods for the whole forum. But here i find all Moderators have been given previledge of the whole forum so what really is the difference between them?

Is it only the title or Super MODs got additional features/permissions i.e. can see IP addresses and Mods can't or can ammend Profile/Username where Mods can only ban members?

^^^ I think that Taimikhan had mentioned in one post that super mods have rights to issue bans, while the rest can order suspensions.

By the way, congrats to the Sparklingaway and T-Faz. Good to see Sparklingaway as his perspective is a bit different at times. Goes to show the robustness and maturity of defence.pk.

Congratulations guys.

I am sure both would help maintain the high standards of PDF.

Fighter

What are the requirements to be mod?

Is there some sort of elite training that one has to pass to be a mod?

To become a mod, i think one need be mature enough, to judge what is wrong and what is right, with lots of knowledge and logic in his post, plus unbiasedness and rest is up to the Administrators!

Congrats new mod's, truly deserved !

Sparklingaway was the best choice for the post...most sensible.
congrats.

Congrats to both .. :tup:

Out of many mods here i tend to enjoy more AgnosticMuslim Techlahore and AllGreen. Majority of time i agree with them...!

Last edited:
What really is a difference between MODs and Super Mods?

in general sense, MODs are usually nominated for a certain section and Super Mods for the whole forum. But here i find all Moderators have been given previledge of the whole forum so what really is the difference between them?

Is it only the title or Super MODs got additional features/permissions i.e. can see IP addresses and Mods can't or can ammend Profile/Username where Mods can only ban members?

This is a top secret. :woot:

Im very very very happy my buddy T-FARAZ became a MOD....
Congrats brother.... and to Sparkle guy.
Bhai mujh ghareeb kou bhi staff mein shamil kar lou hahahahah

T-Faz and Sparkling way,

Congrats and well earned!

the more the merrier - to control the 'flames"

How much sir…Have you determined seats for the mods for given numbers of active members say ten mods for ten thousands members etc…

we can’t place one mode for each members either one is best moderator for his self being when our awareness level is reached to this level we’ll need less supervision

How can we improve this level can we make joining process more scientific and systematic…like psychological test to categorize each member in different groups from the day first? It may need a program to be developed once…it will make easy to judge the caliber of each member and give different tasks from the start

Since this is an open forum one won’t accept such complications simple is good and easy for every one what we need is particular number of staff members and go forward I think I have given the answer too

What say sir…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom